Posted: 8 years ago
WHAT AN EPI. OMG
TOTALLY A DHAMAKEDAR
ok coming to kameeni first. she ll get a reality check tomorrow for sure when she ll see ramnath supporting shravan. 
i loved pushkar understood the matter and was concerned about suman.
tiwari family not so interested but i guesss something went wrong. and as they being religious blame is again on suman shravan
and i love vandy. i really can see suman and vandy's future bond

NOW COMING TO SHRAMAN
GOD I JUST FREAKED OUT WHEN SHE LOCKED HIM INSIDE BATHROOM.
AND HER EPIC DIALOUGE FRESH LAG RAHA THA PHIR KYUN NAHANE GAYA. I WONDER THE SAME ๐Ÿคฃ
AND I LOVED HOW SHE KEPT TRYING PASSWORDS. BEST WAS SUMOSHRAVAN AND KHAROOS
AND WHY DID SHRAVAN FREAK OUT ABOUT PHONE. DOES HE HAS HER PICS ? ๐Ÿ˜‰
I LOVED THE WHOLE CHASING SCENE WITH TEEN SHRAMAN IN FB, SO BEAUTIFULLY SHOT
IT WAS TOTALLY LIKE WHEN THEY WERE TEENS CHASING EACH OTHER
AND WHAT A DHAMKI PANI MAIN PHONE DAL DUNGA
AND THE WAY SHRAVAN GOT IT BACK WITH THAT SMIRK LOL *SHRAVAN WITH DOLLAR S*
AND THEN HOW HE USED HIS HEIGHT SO THAT SUMAN DOESNOT GET THE PHONE. AND WHEN SHE WAS ABOUT TO BITE HIM. THEY UNDERSTAND IT IS NOT SAME AS IT WAS EARLIER. THEY HAVE GROWN UP. AND *EK DUJE KE VAASTE* BG GAVE SO MANY FEELS
I GUESS THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I SAW SHRAVAN BLUSHING 
AND THE EPIC ONE LINER. WHEN SHRAVAN SAYS THE PASS WORD WAS JAMES BOND
SHE BE LIKE 07 BHI DE DETE
I LOVED HOW THEY KNEW WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED BUT STILL THEY REMAIN TO KEEP QUIET UNTIL THE ANOTHER ONE SAYS SOMETHING
SHRAVAN DIDNOT SAY WHY HE SLAPPED VERMA
SUMAN DIDNOT SAY SHE HAS SEND A HEART WITH THANKU MESSAGE
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I cracked.up when shravan realized he don't need to run and stands there with fone in his hands... He is so proud.of his height...
I was wondering what if Shravan comes outta washroom in towel ๐Ÿคฃ
The whole episode was loveee.. Loved the phone n chasing scene. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by faii44 - 8 years ago
omg what an episode...reallly they were running like tom nd jerry cartoon
Shramannn
what an executaion of FB and presenttt๐Ÿ‘

OMG OMG OMG๐Ÿคฃ

my stomaching is aching like hell...these 2 areee just pure Blissโ˜บ๏ธ

and OMG shravan is so proud of his heighttt

i litterally cracked uppp when...He said ek minute main asie kyun bhag raha hun๐Ÿ˜†

OMGGG...

And yay kal to Kaaminin ki bajney wali hai Solid Pungiii๐Ÿ˜‰
Damn why can't I have Shravan ๐Ÿ˜† He is so freaking cute... For a moment I thought they will show him in towel... Damn they didn't ๐Ÿฅฑ .. I was like please please please towel towel towel. N my Mom giving me shocking look ๐Ÿ˜†

Today's SharMan scene was .. It's proved today that somewhere deep down they are still the same Shravan Sumo... Typical best friends kind of scene... N the Teenage SharMan was FB made it so so.so special.. For 1 moment I thought the password is.Sumo... But Shravan yet again surprised us... James Bond... How typical yet different ๐Ÿ˜† Sumo dialogue... Sirf hight bad gaya Dimag nehi ๐Ÿ˜† Loved how Shravan was lost in the moment when Sumo pulled her down... N then how Sumo realised that they are grown up Adults now... N she can't bite him like that ๐Ÿ˜†

I am still lost in that scene... Malhotra household will go mad after they are married.. Coz even they would behave like teenage BFF SharMan ๐Ÿ˜†
OMG!! today was beyond adorable, they are so freaking cute... these two๐Ÿค— ... am in dreamland.
I almost thought for a split second tyhere would be a kiss. Seriously, Shravan was thinking of going back to London๐Ÿ˜†
Hamara lawyer kabbhi kabhi thoda bewaqoof ho jata hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ But, he is hot, feaking hot and Niki is awesome
ShraMan part is beautiful โค๏ธ
Originally posted by faii44

I was wondering what if Shravan comes outta washroom in towel ๐Ÿคฃ
The whole episode was loveee.. Loved the phone n chasing scene. ๐Ÿ˜Š
If this was kyy we would have gottan a lot more than chasing and a towel/shorts scene was guaranteed...

When.they showed the biting scene in the flashback and sumo pulling.shravan's shirt I thought she was going to bite on his neck... I know I would have... This girl is wasting a lot of golden opportunities...
Originally posted by spnfan

If this was kyy we would have gottan a lot more than chasing and a towel/shorts scene was guaranteed...

When.they showed the biting scene in the flashback and sumo pulling.shravan's shirt I thought she was going to bite on his neck... I know I would have... This girl is wasting a lot of golden opportunities...

Haha if this was kyy then to u never knw bht kuch hi mil jata remember Diwali sequence? ๐Ÿ˜†
she is fo sure.. I mean he is so hawt how can she even control herself ๐Ÿ˜†