India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Vasundhara's logic and hypocrisy

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Once again, I am confounded by the logic used by Vasundharaji.
Top on the list is of course her ever-changing personality. First she hates Thapki. Then she blesses her for a good life with Bihaan. Then she sets her cupboard on fire. Then somehow, she decides to conduct a fair test between her and Shraddha. To be frankly honest, I can sympathise with Shraddha's annoyance at this woman because she changes colours faster than a chameleonWackoWacko

Anyways, back to her logic. So Vji decides to hold a contest between Shraddha and Thapki to see who has more qualities in her. I completely understand why she would want to test Thapki - because she believes Thapki has no good qualities in her. However, I am confused about her testing Shraddha. Despite whatever she believes about her, Shraddha has been seen the entire show only plotting and planning. Vasu herself has scolded Shraddha before for going a bit overboard with her plans, and remember the poison? So basically she believes her murderous bahu can somehow win out the gentle one. Odd.

Furthermore, Vasundhara is the most hypocritical person around. She wants her bahu to embody all these qualities, that she herself does not have!
1) Anger - generally most of the time towards Thapki, and especially the time when Thapki tried to prove Shraddha was evil (when she told Thapki she hated her). She also got mad at Shraddha for not throwing out the bottle.
2) Patience - no patience towards Thapki and always wants to kick her out
3) Intelligent - doesn't even realise how evil her bahu is
4) Selfless - she donated Bihaan's bicycle instead of Dhruv's, which was supposedly the most important thing to her (how can she judge Shraddha for doing the same thing). In general, also her attitude towards Bihaan where she is selfish only for Dhruv and does not love Bihaan.

When Vasu herself has none of these qualities, how can she judge and belittle Shraddha for being the same? At this point, the only difference between the 2 is that Shraddha is a legit knife-wielding psycho and Vasu doesn't really want to kill anyone.

Really, Vasu is the biggest villain around.Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayscreen22--Amulya--Neha99.KarnaKowsi

Neha99 IF-Dazzler
Neha99
Neha99

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
ConfusedThey cant show that vasu has changed as she has seen the good qualities in thapki n vasu is free from all her doings. Noo she will have to suffer for her doings may be later. But liked ur point who was testing qualities in thapki n shradha VASU the emotional manipulator the selfish so called mother n her love for ds BTW vasu-ds relation is so strong that i cant remember any scene where these two interacted last time lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayvita93

--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
yes, vasu is being hypocritical
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Agree with you!! And Vasu shouldn't be forgiven that soon! That Cruella should suffer 
leonjay Senior Member
leonjay
leonjay

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written. Vita. Yes she is such a hypocrite. Whenever I think about herAngryAngryAngry I  loose my temper. Waiting for her punishment. And It should be great and grand and no one else should have suffered like her.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top