Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

The photoshoot that changed Priyanka Chopra's life! (Page 7)

sinisterstorms IF-Sizzlerz
sinisterstorms
sinisterstorms

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Patronus

Wow okay I had no idea about the sinus surgery? Somebody told me to go through it, I'm really sceptical now Confused

anyways people are really over exaggerating here! They are talking as if there has been such a big change that you wouldn't recognise this girl to be PC! LOL

PC has had very sharp features! Good skin, beautiful hair & beautiful eyes! And a goddamn perfect face structure! Like somebody mentioned she's rarely going to age LOL

Her skin has deteriorated a little though!

I don't see much changes! She has lost weight, gained maturity on her face! The nose looks the same too, it still hanging a little! The lips look huger though, other than the lips I'm not sure what changed?Confused

Okay I'm not saying this as a fan I'm genuinely asking because I'm really blind in these things- I never notice Deepika's eyebrows too unless somebody points out LOL I've always believed the 'plastic surgery' rumours but honestly I can't spot, maybe except for the lips!

If we are comparing these two pics, one is a 17 year old; relatively barefaced, and the other a grown 34 year old superstar with a fabulous team that works with her on a global scale - so obviously there will be differences. BUT her nose looks totally different, in fact, it looks a little different every little bit; it looked WAY better before! And as you mentioned, her lips are plumper. Her nose was less jarring, and lips were just right! Her skin was brighter, which is also surprising. If she had the team she has today when she was 17, I think she'd look better than she does now - honestly! 

Moreover, I don't get why she did it. :/
PC has always denied surgeries...at least as far as I can recall...she's honest about so many things and always comes across as confident in her own skin! Dunno what made her take the plunge...

.Screwtape. IF-Sizzlerz
.Screwtape.
.Screwtape.

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Her eyebrows look better now. She looked weird even when she was new in BW. 
It feels like she got a image and personality makeover 
CintaSejati Senior Member
CintaSejati
CintaSejati

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
She look good before plastic surgery natural beauty given by God!! She look good after plastic surgery beauty given by doctorsClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

URnotThisBody

MrsChandlerBing IF-Rockerz
MrsChandlerBing
MrsChandlerBing

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Is this really Priyanka ? Looks like totally a different person Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IAmLuvBolly

hasini009 IF-Addictz
hasini009
hasini009

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
PC then, PvC nowLOL
IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
These look like senior pictures everyone in the U.S. takes last year of high school.

I would have never guessed that these were Priyanka's pictures, never!!!  She looks extremely different. She had beautiful features then. Now, hmm. Her nose looks like it's been worked on, her lips are too thick, and the distance between her lips and teeth are too narrow and it disappears when she smiles so ironically enough she has an unattractive smile now. But, that 17 year old looks like a typical clueless high school kid. Today's Priyanka has one of the most confidant personalities out there. So whatever she's done obviously has worked for her. 
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
She is unrecognizable. She used to look pretty even then...looked a lot like Sandhya Mridul the TV actress. 
Skybully IF-Sizzlerz
Skybully
Skybully

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
She was Simply Gorgeous Wink

Go to top