India-Forums

Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant
Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant

Hi everyone!!

Rein123 Goldie
Rein123
Rein123

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Hi everyone!! What's up? I just noticed that this forum seems to have gone dead again besides the bad news that karan might quit the show. I must say that's the most depressing news related to bhrk. I really wish and hope he stays.

perfection IF-Sizzlerz
perfection
perfection

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
hi , i saw tht many forum member watch this show but they show least interest in joining this forum .. as a prove u can see the post of karans exit news .. so many members has visited tht forum D'ohLOL
Rein123 Goldie
Rein123
Rein123

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by perfection

hi , i saw tht many forum member watch this show but they show least interest in joining this forum .. as a prove u can see the post of karans exit news .. so many members has visited tht forum D'ohLOL
Interesting piece of information.. But will posting on his forum hold him back from leaving? If yes then let's all start doing so..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ans1122

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I'm hoping to write more about the moments from recent episodes that I liked Smile As long as there are things that keep me attached to the show - the biggest factors being Karan/Ridhima's performances and chemistry - I'll try to find the time to post in the forum...even if that means I might end up talking to myself! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rein123itsRitzi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top