India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Learn to Say No!!!

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Hey folks...aftr a long tym.i m making a thread reagrading a topic coz i feel like share and analysis this one wd all of you bt before proceeding without understanding my POV and angle dnt bump here to make an issue out of it.Here I go

Well From the starting of the show I hv seen a thing which cvs r conveying again and again.Yaa in our society girls are considered as acchi and sanskari only when they obeyed and follows everything coming from everyone without a single objection.But get a reality check as its nt necessary to do this all the tym.
Well when Ragini is being too much demon to forgive Swara keeps forgive her and make others bound to do that just bcoz she is her so called sis(so-called word is used in reference to her previous activities)
Cause she really didnt deserve that...If she gives her punishment at the very first stage instead of forgive her and saying "pyaar k liye kiya" she could hv stop the latter bad happenings in her and others life too.Jeherile poudo ko suru me hi kaat dalna chahiye.
Infct today when i was seeing Rishtey epi i found that swara after seeing hw much her dadi causrd trouble for her and Shomi she still forgives her which she shouldn't done.
Now its Parineeta well swara u became furious and aggresive at Kavya cz she is nt ur family so u left no stone unturned to give it back which i appreciate bt why u become so much blind and partial when it comes to your own family.
If u got a gutfeeling about something wrong wd Uttara case or Pari bhabi case.U should take a step now itself without wasting any time.Aftrall seeing and experiencing betrayal from ur dear ones now You should be cautious at primary stage only when u are getting a clear and cut indication about the upcoming storm.
And there is nthing wrong in saying "no bhabi" come on swara people tend to hv a hbit of taking advantage of people's trust and love and u got so many example of this in form of Ragini earlier.
So u should cnsult wd either Ragini,Sanskar or any other person asap bt dnt try to hide it.otherwise histry will repeat again.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

indrani7495Kiara.25harshitaloomba1muktha_cuteFari_15Anusha62sia08Fariiiiidevuu23ssroomaniSakura24sharif_lafungitiny15NiViren-Raj

sia08 IF-Dazzler
sia08
sia08

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
i agree 
even i was taught as same as swara that never say anything bad to anyone and always think abt other before

but in reality people has take stand for yourself and your self respect or people take your goodness as weakness

i am not saying fight with your family 

but sometime say no when other person is wrong which will be benefinacial for both you and that person
soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
And telling someone u r wrong and makes him/her realise that is nt a crime yaar.she is repeating her mistake by let going this symptoms now.
reeyacute Senior Member
reeyacute
reeyacute

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Agree with every word of yours

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top