India-Forums

Gangaa
Gangaa

Awwwwwwwww heheheh (Page 2)

jamzk Groupbie
jamzk
jamzk

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Totally loved the new entry. Handsome and mature. Which Gangaa needs. Now Sagar will have to prove his maturity. I'm up for the twist. Don't mind if Gangaa falls for him, lol.

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Well his acting was good.  I was expecting him to be little aloof and the guy who sticks to his business. The first meeting .. it looked like he was checking Ganga out... He double checked her house number...He looked kinda like a despo dying to have a convo with her... no offense.. but the court room drama tomorrow should be interesting,...
Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
YUP Palash is so impressive..

i was blushing like hell that how odd it would be felt for both sarwar and aditi to shoot like this as real life chemistry is bound to flourish on -screenLOL.

but actually i really love sarwar and aditi as real life jodiHeart

About saga...relax end game is SAGA...LOLWink

but where is amaji she is just missing golden oppourtunjity offf Taunting gangaaaROFL

i swear if i got a chamce i will send amaji permenant;y from the show ...no maater how elderly she is but soory i have no respect for herAngry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gangaa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index