Jamai Raja

Just clearing the confusion

prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I guess paru chandu mu my comment i mean marriage will happen means it will end up in sidni marriage 

LCP Hit Cm is must  Sticky topics impt Like comments impt๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prathe thumbnail
as i had said chandu  earlier sidni can plan fake runaway wedding dd may thn want sid to be ghar jamai๐Ÿ˜‰
Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prathe

as i had said chandu  earlier sidni can plan fake runaway wedding dd may thn want sid to be ghar jamai๐Ÿ˜‰

ya baby...after becoming ghar jamai...DD n amol can plan their stuff to sep them ..๐Ÿ˜† and if they want they can show the truth of khuranas in front of DD n turn the track towards khuranas also๐Ÿ˜›
prathe thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChandzLoveSidNi

ya baby...after becoming ghar jamai...DD n amol can plan their stuff to sep them ..๐Ÿ˜† and if they want they can show the truth of khuranas in front of DD n turn the track towards khuranas also๐Ÿ˜›

yes but i feel khurana side plot thy will open up too simran hubby back๐Ÿ˜‰
Just_Smile thumbnail

yes but i feel khurana side plot thy will open up too simran hubby back๐Ÿ˜‰

simran hubby track with spoilt  son can be interesting plot... but dont think they will come up with that track now
prathe thumbnail

simran hubby track with spoilt  son can be interesting plot... but dont think they will come up with that track now

never knw khurana side something will come up i feel beeji is back na
Just_Smile thumbnail
lets see..am excited for beeji re-entry..she just loves SidNi like us๐Ÿ˜ณ..and i think Achint taking b reak is rumor ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
prathe thumbnail

lets see..am excited for beeji re-entry..she just loves SidNi like us๐Ÿ˜ณ..and i think Achint taking b reak is rumor ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

ya could be and also might be thy will reduce her screen space so that she canrelax too and maybe thats y beeji is brought so that thy can balance simi bj scenes thy will include so dd scenes thy can reduce
Just_Smile thumbnail

ya could be and also might be thy will reduce her screen space so that she canrelax too and maybe thats y beeji is brought so that thy can balance simi bj scenes thy will include so dd scenes thy can reduce

ya they can utilize other characters for side plot which will make actors work less also...concentrating on three leads for whole episode is not possible all time.. 
prathe thumbnail
yes beeji u rem the way she wud calll oh laddo pede kaha mar gaye sab and that haila jaadu scene ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†