Badi Door Se Aaye Hain
Badi Door Se Aaye Hain

Bdsah epi update 13 April 2016 :prep for mahabharat begin :p

ice-cold IF-Dazzler
ice-cold
ice-cold

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged
BDSAH written update 13 April 2016 :

Episode starts with sharad and Anna. Anna suggests sharad to read manav's mind. manav is thinking that 'i wish I was an alien and I should have impressed Anna '.sharad stops reading his mind. 

Vasant and shishir are waiting for hemant. rastogi comes there. He decides that he will definitely find out the secret of ghotalas. He is ordering his assistant to paste Poster. 

Hemant makes a word mummy Kho gayi hai and sharad Anna Manav are shocked. 

Vasant and shishir are searching for varsha.They find her in theBook shelf sleeping on a book. They wake her up. He comes back to her original size. 

Ghotalas come out to the garden. They see rastogi's assistant  sticking posters. Anna and Manav check the poster. It is about 
Charity collection for anathalay.They are touched. 

Ohja and bhadresh.ohja is showing off his Kanjoosi.Nothing much here. A little discussion about the poster in ohja style. 

Colony men reach the office which was hosting the charity function. Vasant says poems. It was Awesome. They decide to keep a comedy show. Then there is a discussion about keeping a poetry show 
Then ohja gives idea of Historical play .The event will go on for Five days.

Colony Ladies are discussing about the poster. Bhairu is showing her antics. Bhavna accepts her mistake everytime. Haha. Nice scene. 

Men return back to colony. They decide to make  preparations for the play. 
Vasant doesn't know what historical play is. Ronnie gives wrong meaning in his atku andaaz. Ohja says it's Rajasthani and stuff. Then he explains what aithihasic in hindi means. Ohja gets the idea of Mahabharat.The men fight over who will take which part. They say that Vasant is ghotala and he can do nothing. Vasant becomes sad. Chandraban gives his poems in between . Vasant decides to teach a lesson and show of that they are not less. They can do it too. 

Ghotalas take oath That for two days they will not have ghoom jao moments, hum toh aliens hai, mazak kar rahe hai moments. They do research on mahabharat. Hemant tells about king pandu. Vasant confirms with Bhavna. They decide to act. 

Manav and Anna are going to ghotala house. Anna is sure that ghotalas will do high quality ghotalagiri regarding mahabharat act because she has experienced before . Manav takes the side of ghotalas. 

Manav and Anna say 'i don't believe this!! 'Ghotala giri at peak. Vasant has become havaldar pandu. Varsha dances. Hemant acts as ganpat. Manav Anna are shocked. 

Precap :Ghotalas are discussing who will do which role. Pritesh says to rastogi that he has information but no evidence and he asks rastogi to help him. Pritesh gives a wicked smile. 

Nice episode. Ghotala giri and bhairu scenes were too gud.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

whiteMagic-beena-Krish58chatterboxcoolhi1988

Krish58 IF-Sizzlerz
Krish58
Krish58

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Ufff mera mob..patah nai kya hojaata hai isse
Anyway eoi was good pre Mahabharata prep full on ..
Manav m ka mind reading mast tha anyways Ronnie apni ttuti ohuti Hindi mein vasant ko galat meaning samjhaya hai
Felt bad for vasant  as everyone telling they don't know anything and better they should be audience. Ghotalas ki oath mast thi
Bhairavi ka scene bhi mast tha
Manav full to ghotala's ki side and Anna ka gussa hyper hite jaa raha hai.. Manav and Anna ka I really don't believe this Mo ent acha tha..

Precape- okay I think pritesh rustogi ke zariye 2015 ka patah kahaayega I have this feeling as woh apna kaam nikalvane sakta hai may be through this manav ka secret bhi bahaar aaye if he is related to 2015 

But mujeh lagta hai ki pritesh rustogi ko apni ishaaro le bachayega go help ghotalas to find their son ya phir rustogi ko uljha ke rakhega so that ghotala pe woh shaq na kare..

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update. Manav smartly fooled sharad. But really logical ghotala didn't apply logic here that now manav knows about his mind reading power he would smartly hide the truth. Sharad could have tried this earlier when they had doubts. Reminds me again of Harry Potter scenes between Snape and Harry as Snape hides most of his memory from accidentally getting revealed. Sometimes I feel some scenes are inspired from Potter stories. Hai na. 
Coming to precap I was confused but now krishu logic makes sense.
Mid April already here and next two tracks on Mahabharata and other woman story so uske baad they would come to manav story kya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krish58

coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
thnks 4d  written update Barfi!!!
it was so obvious manav was fooling sharad..
sharad is surely hemant chacha..
but now does this mean that manav is alien?? coz hemant has full confidence...ConfusedConfused
-beena- IF-Dazzler
-beena-
-beena-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update.

So Pritesh is again turning negative and will be against Ghotalas  Shocked

coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -beena-

i dont think cvs wil make pritesh -ve...
he knows rastogi is behind ghotalas now..& he also knows rastogi is idiot..
so he can easily divert his brain.. like mamu banayvo...LOLLOL

-beena-

ice-cold IF-Dazzler
ice-cold
ice-cold

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolhi1988

Originally posted by -beena-

i dont think cvs wil make pritesh -ve...
he knows rastogi is behind ghotalas now..& he also knows rastogi is idiot..
so he can easily divert his brain.. like mamu banayvo...LOLLOL
Yeah I feel the sameLOLWink

-beena-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top