gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: DivanIshraru

ys
for ishita,mani is important as a friend
for raman,stay as bai wear gamchas 🤣

Hahahahahahaha...

amidst all the fun of Shagun being bai--zoned I totally forgot she was back to wearng those gamcchas🥱 kya ho gaya hai use? Just because she is an Ayah now, does she have to WEAR such things to PROVE her status???
DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gravity23

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Hahahahahahaha...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">amidst all the fun of Shagun being bai--zoned I totally forgot she was back to wearng those gamcchas🥱kya ho gaya hai use? Just because she is an Ayah now, does she have to WEAR such things to PROVE her status???</font>

ys
she is showing her status in bhalla house
ishu is wearing elegant sarees showing her status in mani's house
apne status ke hisaab se kapde pehan rahe hai
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">ISHRA soft drink...compare it with Pepsi or Coke or Thumbs Up and you get to understand how silly and idiotic it sounds...no wonder its been making losses all these damn years🤣🤣</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">yeh zaroor Ishita ka idea hoga😆😆</font>

making loses... 😆 ...yes it must b ishita's idea for sure.. 😆 ...
Now they r planning for a new co ...n the teen sensation will b brand ambassador 🤣 ..
I m still rofling after ystrday epi...it ws epic... 😆
-mujna- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
OMG... This is hilarious... ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£... I just can't stop laughing... I highly recommend watching a rerun of the episode after reading this review... Blushing Shaggy in that green bed cover... Mihir Mangal Pandey Arora... Poor mosquito... Ishita ne 'Kala HIT' ka spray maar diya hai! Edited by -mujna- - 8 years ago
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hahaha...Shagun was behaving like she was gonna marry and hav s* * for the first time in her life...it looked ridiculous

and Aalu, am telling you...she is v v lw on IQ...got a very thick skull and doesnt understand things even when explained CLEARLY😆

haan yaar atleast aalu is bearable 2 me 😆but shagun's reaction was like gross man.😲.totally yuck🤢🤢...ridiculous word is also small 2 describe her reaction.😕..i almost felt puking seeing her give those breathless expressions like a teen girl and utter those cheesy wale dialogues ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢