Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ManiShag FRIENDZONED for LIFE, Raman ne suni Madrassan ki Awaz 13.4.16 (Page 5)

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivanIshraru

i can't stop laughing ROFL
ur review is hilarious ROFL
96 seriously ROFL
ishita gave a disgusting look to mani
mani was behaving like devdas bas daaru k jagah coffee thi
the most hilarious part is raman baizoned shaggy ROFL
seriously she left manoj who would have respected her and loved her than being an aaya to pihu with raman not giving 2 cents to her
the way she flushed her face in mirror was PUKEWORTHY Dead
a woman who married a guy for 7 years and then left
then live in with another guy fr 6 years
den live in with another guy fr some months
then back to square 1 and the guy nt giving two hoots to her is behaving like that when she heard abt her marriage does shows dat how desperate she is

what the hell was she thinking????
that raman wl again love her the same way he used to when she frst married him?????

ruhi is living the most pathetic life of all
my heart goes out to her
she still loves her ishima and family a lot Cry

Hahaha...am glad you found it funny...but the truth is, it WAS funny

Shagun doin dhak dhak in front of the mirror, Mani looking like he lost out on his last chance at sex, and then pretending to be a devdas with A CUP OF COFFEE..then later Raman bai-zoning Shggy...it was funnyLOL

I mean, Shagun ke confidence ka JAWAB nahi!!!ClapClapClap Even after behaving like a tramp for MORE than a decade, she expects Raman will marry her and honour and love her like she were is first love, huh???AngryAngryAngry

WHEN WILL SHE STOP EXPECTING TOO MUCH!!???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivanIshraru

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose35

TFS Akansha. I can't stop laughing. I read your review before watching the episode..and kept remembering your words...LOL
Well we now have Mani bhai and Shagun bai  both rejected by their suitors. 

In Mani's defense, I will say he is temporary and positive character. So don't have to worry about him at all. But the same cannot be said about Shagun bai. It is now blatantly clear that the sole purpose of the surrogacy was to keep Shagun in the show and that too in a pivotal role. In an effort to accommodate her, the leads were destroyed. It is sad. 

I hope poor soul Ruhi gets her Ishima and Raman papa back soon. 

Thanks for incorporating the andaas...Really shagun bai can start anda factory now...or may be supply anda lunch /tiffin dabbas to offices. I bet she will make lot of money and lot of gamchas and humongous jewelry. LOL

Hahhaa...yes, yes they haveLOL Mani looks so funny trying to pull the devdas look

but like you said, Mani, I guess is just a temp character..it is Shagun I am most worried about

look at the expression of ENTITLEMENT in her face today!! AngryShe quickly ASSUMED Raman wanted to move on in life...with HER...why dude?? Move on karna hai toh kisi aur ke saath karega? Why will he marry a fickle./selfish woman like you? Why??? So yes, it IS clear now why the CVs weren't letting go of Shagun...I actually feel sick imagining wat will happen once Ishu comes back

and yes, I hope after the initial mu, Ruhi be the reason her parents come together and forget their differences

You loved the anda bits??WinkWinkWink
woh toh maine aise hi daal diya

Yes, Shagun once teamed up wth andachor, and now she is in the business of waiting for eggs to hatchOuch

gargpoo IF-Sizzlerz
gargpoo
gargpoo

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

Originally posted by gargpoo

Its awsm n damn hillarious ROFL
Ishu ws like jst back off...devdas mani...
Aalu...as usual dumbo n irrotating..
Shagun ws hillarious in front of mirror...i ws laughing like anything...
I jst loved raman's i dont give a damn look.. ROFL
Mihir n simmi joined dumbo clan...only adi is left..
Romi...totally disgusting..i too feel he will b in trouble ..ashok will ditch him n raman will save him
Poor rooh...my heart goes out to her
Raman said wat kind of name is this..it ws for Ramchandran ..not for Ishra...who is ramchandran god knows...

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">My fav was Shagun doing dhak-dhak in front of the mirror, Mani acting devdas with a cup of COFFEE and Raman giving that, "bhaad mein jao" look to Shaggy...I think that's precisely why she lost it., cz may be she was expecting Raman will marry her as a reward for her Bai-giri all these yearsROFL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Simmi ko toh ek thappad maarne ko mann kar raha tha mujheAngryand for two seconds, even Mihir turned totally brainless...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Well Poo, he was actually commenting about the soft drink company name...ISHRA..coz I dont think Ramachandran is that ghatiya a name..its ISHRA, which u cant make head or tail ofLOLLOLLOL</font>
yes i watched that scene again..he ws talking abt ISHRA...soft drink name ishra is defo ajeeb.. . LOL ..
DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

96 seriously ROFL
seriously she left manoj who would have respected her and loved her than being an aaya to pihu with raman not giving 2 cents to her
then back to square 1 and the guy nt giving two hoots to her is behaving like that when she heard abt her marriage does shows dat how desperate she is

that raman wl again love her the same way he used to when she frst married him?????

my heart goes out to her

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Hahaha...am glad you found it funny...but the truth is, it WAS funny</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun doin dhak dhak in front of the mirror, Mani looking like he lost out on his last chance at sex, and then pretending to be a devdas with A CUP OF COFFEE..then later Raman bai-zoning Shggy...it was funnyLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I mean, Shagun ke confidence ka JAWAB nahi!!!ClapClapClapEven after behaving like a tramp for MORE than a decade, she expects Raman will marry her and honour and love her like she were is first love, huh???AngryAngryAngry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">WHEN WILL SHE STOP EXPECTING TOO MUCH!!???</font>

mani was hilarious with that coffee ROFL
shagun is expecting way too much as if raman has proposed to have s*x with her Angry
raman i don't give a damn attitude was hilarious ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Omg omg omg ...I can't take it any more my tummy hurts...ROFLI can't stop laughing...only you can write like this..awesome hilarious review...
96 lol ...epic ROFL
I loved Ishu's dialogues ..." Raman is my life"..Thumbs Up
Her expression was like., get some  sense  " you freak" look
Bhallas are the dysfunctional family...toshiji I understand..simmi ..she had the gal to  tell Raman " you broke her heart".. I was like you bitch just shut the f**k up, wth is wrong with you? ..but RKB shut her up good.
Then comes sw ...
You're , "bosom heaving, flushed face..the song,,,the Bollywood effect after having s** for the first time,"how she bloomed into,a woman effect..clearly .. Explained...ROFL
It was strange she was do happy..building said castles in the air..then a light bulb moment..then again she wNta to please him..then got pissed when it was someone else".. Aka  she did portray different shades here ROFLWink...according to her...WinkLOL
Your Shagun status ROFL
The Precap...I felt there was a tinge of familiarity with the voice...keys c ...
Killer hon...Clap

Ayyoyo, am blushing now...itna funny tha kyaTongue

but thank you for the generous, wonderful compliments...they make my day..trulyHug

of all the memes, the 96 wala meme, as you cn guess, is my FAVORITELOLLOLLOL

I was really touched when Ishu said that...I mean, she expressed only a slice of the deep feelings running inside her...for Raman

I was also pissed with SimmiAngry suddenly Shagun ke dil ka dard matters more, huh???

And Toshi ji, when the f will she stop MATCHMAKING???

You know, I replied to someone here, ki Shagun instantly went to do dhak-dhak in front of the mirror,..when she heard Raman 'wanted' to marry her...LOLLOL ktni jaldi hai naa Raman ke saat duet karne ki

its actually 50 shades of ch*%^y**$ from Shagun's endLOLLOLLOL

Yes, I feel they may feel each other's voice familiar...they are bound to!

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Its awsm n damn hillarious ROFL
Ishu ws like jst back off...devdas mani...
Aalu...as usual dumbo n irrotating..
Shagun ws hillarious in front of mirror...i ws laughing like anything...
I jst loved raman's i dont give a damn look.. ROFL
Mihir n simmi joined dumbo clan...only adi is left..
Romi...totally disgusting..i too feel he will b in trouble ..ashok will ditch him n raman will save him
Poor rooh...my heart goes out to her
Raman said wat kind of name is this..it ws for Ramchandran ..not for Ishra...who is ramchandran god knows...

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">My fav was Shagun doing dhak-dhak in front of the mirror, Mani acting devdas with a cup of COFFEE and Raman giving that, "bhaad mein jao" look to Shaggy...I think that's precisely why she lost it., cz may be she was expecting Raman will marry her as a reward for her Bai-giri all these yearsROFL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Simmi ko toh ek thappad maarne ko mann kar raha tha mujheAngryand for two seconds, even Mihir turned totally brainless...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Well Poo, he was actually commenting about the soft drink company name...ISHRA..coz I dont think Ramachandran is that ghatiya a name..its ISHRA, which u cant make head or tail ofLOLLOLLOL</font>
yes i watched that scene again..he ws talking abt ISHRA...soft drink name ishra is defo ajeeb.. . LOL ..

ISHRA soft drink...compare it with Pepsi or Coke or Thumbs Up and you get to understand how silly and idiotic it sounds...no wonder its been making losses all these damn yearsROFLROFL

yeh zaroor Ishita ka idea hogaLOLLOL
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:05am | IP Logged

96 seriously ROFL

my heart goes out to her

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Hahaha...am glad you found it funny...but the truth is, it WAS funny</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun doin dhak dhak in front of the mirror, Mani looking like he lost out on his last chance at sex, and then pretending to be a devdas with A CUP OF COFFEE..then later Raman bai-zoning Shggy...it was funnyLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I mean, Shagun ke confidence ka JAWAB nahi!!!ClapClapClapEven after behaving like a tramp for MORE than a decade, she expects Raman will marry her and honour and love her like she were is first love, huh???AngryAngryAngry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">WHEN WILL SHE STOP EXPECTING TOO MUCH!!???</font>

mani was hilarious with that coffee ROFL
shagun is expecting way too much as if raman has proposed to have s*x with her Angry
raman i don't give a damn attitude was hilarious ROFL

Atleast Ishita told Mani she didnt wanna lose his frndship, Raman was like - sorry, if you wanna stay in this house only as a bai, go ahead. I gottago...got better thngs to doLOLLOLLOL

Shagun wll NEVER change..this is for sure

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jodh57DivanIshrarushivangi838

Mona- Senior Member
Mona-
Mona-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:06am | IP Logged
OMG ROFL
Hilarious reviewROFL
I can't stop myselfROFL
Thanks dr

Edited by Mona- - 14 April 2016 at 12:06am