Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Kaali's dream 13/4/16 (Page 4)

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

i was so surprised that it was Kaali daydreaming about Yug and she dreamt he was about to kiss her naughty girl no wonder she likes Yug coz he is just as naughty. i hated Guari's mom seeing her in the end that woman is so creepy and annoying but who is even more annoying is Yug's chachi i want to slap her pathetic character. as for Papa i think he accepted her coz he doesn't want to lose face in front of her just yet. but it was nice i am genuinely confused he was very sincere in his actions. I loved the ktichen scene between Kayu YuG so darn ADORABLE with his taunts. and i lover it when he told her u and your dad lol i think he is jealous he wants to be number 1. He cant wait to have kali all to himself poor guy. Guari feel a bit bad for her but she is turning negative u can see she is getting jealous of everything regarding kali now be it Yug and soon it will be a papa fight as well. so we better be ready for some annoying scenes. oh and saw the new guy uff he is no match for Yug at all so deadish that guy is and he is a thief only guari could find such a pair for kali. I got 3 complaints Rohan needs to improve his acting abit more and i really like Neel and sharmila story and they really good actors so i want to see more of them. and cnt these cvs not be typical and make guari negative just bring another guy for her to distract her or get her married to the thief

That dream was epic LOLLOL
Gauri's mom, the chachi and Dadi are pathetic characters.Ouch

Yeah, Vishwa seemed genuine. But im still confused LOLLOL

Yug's always been amazing in terms of his taunts LOL
He gives it back so nicely to the person whether it be Kaali or even Gauri.

Gauri is pakka turning negative Sleepy 
I dont think she'll feel insecure of her Papa. Papa will never love Kaali more than Gauri.

Aryan looks ridiculous LOL

I was thinking the same. Rohan's expressions are almost the same throughout a scene. When im taking caps, I want to take caps on his reaction on different situations but im just like wasnt this the same as the previous one? LOLLOL

And I agree, I love Sharmila and I want to see her more and how she takes her revenge on Neel. 

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s2sultan

Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

Originally posted by s2sultan

i sense that Arayan and Vishwa are working together.  i don't know why but i feel that it is just a setup for Kaali.  I don't think Vishwa has really changed.  he is just acting in front of Kaali.  Arayan doesn't seem like a bad person but he is doing all this to get paid or something.  hmm maybe Arayan's acting skill isn't good enough that i am looking at his character in good light than the bad light he trying to portray.  
i hope Yug make his move fast and marry Kaali.  if he doesn't propose then i am hoping at climax the grooms warp position.  it would be great to see Yug marries Kaali and Gauri with Arayan (which would be unaware to the brides until the ceremony is over) Big smile 

LOL LOLLOL  glad you found it funny.Smile

It is a setup for Kaali but in the form of Gauri-Madhu-Kalyani. I doubt Vishwa has anything to with this. And Aryan's acting sucks LOLLOLLOL He is bad only. Im sure.
If it was a setup..they wouldve found the necklace with Kaali. 

Hahaha 
that would be funny LOL
But even though i dislike Gauri, I wouldnt want her to get married to a criminal Ouch

maybe you are right about Vishwa not being involved in the setup.  it is not that i dislike Gauri or anything that i would wish her to be married to a criminal.  i guess i think that Arayan isn't as bad as he is wanting to be.  maybe because his acting skill sucks so much that he coming across me as good person. Arayan dress up and facial expression isn't showing that he is criminal.  first thing i noticed about Arayan is he so tall from the rest of characters.  i mean he really doesn't fit in the team or the character he has to play.  hopefully he is not sticking around too long in the story.  

on a side i think in reality if destiny is bad for us; then we should always try doing good things. that way our good actions will take away our bad fortune.  here Gauri destiny is predicted to be bad and that is why her dad is bend over heels to marry her of to Yug.  but i think in reality as much as destiny is set, we can always pray for the best to happen despite knowing our bad fortune.  you never know if god listens that our bad fortune can be overturned to good.  sorry i am not so much of believer of reading fate and destiny (nor am i familar with Ram and Sita story); so this is my opinion.  i would love to see Gauri change to positive and see her happy in life.  who knows maybe her good actions can actually change her destiny for the better.    

Agree with u. He seems all soft spoken types but he still gives me creepy vibes LOL
Aryan just came randomly in the story and he'll vanish also that randomly LOL

I completely agree with you on ur destiny analysis ClapClapClap
I would love to see that too! 
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

@LLL96 - thanks for the update with pics and commentary. I would have killed Kaali too if she had rejected yug too..LOLLOLLOL
BTW I think Badke papa has done the background check!! Wink They must have met in the jail. So Badke papa must know everything about him.LOLLOLLOL

You're welcome. Embarrassed Im Mahirah btw LOL

Oh yeah LOL Good observation LOLLOL
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

Originally posted by Katori

@LLL96 - thanks for the update with pics and commentary. I would have killed Kaali too if she had rejected yug too..LOLLOLLOL
BTW I think Badke papa has done the background check!! Wink They must have met in the jail. So Badke papa must know everything about him.LOLLOLLOL

I don't think vishwa did any background check. He just doesn't care. Gauri kisi ko laayi hogi and he would have just presented him like he found.  He has neither intention to destroy her life or contribute in positive way to her life. Kaali is just a nobody who is useful for his superstitions. This is why its so pathetic. He has nothing for her, not even hate. And kaali wants to be his daughter. Ouch

How will this guy ever changeConfused Hate may change to love but what to expect from unconcerned person who considers you as nothing. 

Kaali is a hopeless character LOL
Ive given up on her after I saw that she has given into Gauri's demands

I really wanted to watch her taking a stand for herself but dil k armaan ansuon mai beh gaye LOL

Theta14 IF-Rockerz
Theta14
Theta14

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Sorry for the out of the topic post but your dp surprised me..it's a scene from healer..right?? 
One of my fav drama so can't stop me to ask..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveLoveLaugh96

Go to top