Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Kaali's dream 13/4/16 (Page 2)

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aditi67

When Vishwa said that Kali is his daughter, I felt like how come so fast. BTW this was the only condition between Manjiri and Kali that Vishwa should accept her as his daughter so I hope at least Manji to come in front of Vishwa, because until then Manji is having no pivotal role at all. First the CVS and exposed all the truths so fast and now they are dragging the Manji track. I don't care even if Vishwa is acting or not but still Manji needs to come in front of Jha family.
Both Kali and Yug are dreaming about each other but still hiding their feelings in the name of friendship, all because of that Gauri. Well whom do you think can put some sense in Gauri, because I am fed up of her stupid ideas. And as far as Aryan's plot, I don't think this will bring any major change in Kali's character. The CVS are not heading anywhere except for making Gauri's character grey... or I must say black.

Yeah man
Its high time

For how much longer is she going to stay in their house? 
The story isnt moving anywhere now and Manji track should start ASAP

Gauri is an idiot. I wouldnt have looked at a guy again who shouts at me for some other girl, let alone marry him LOL 
And it so obvious to Gauri too that he loves her so I really dont understand why she wants to still marry him.

Ive repeatedly said this. Im so disappointed. They couldve done sooo much with Gauri's character and done something different than other shows for a change but they just HAD to make her character grey. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girl

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged
First of all may I say highlight of epi was kali's dream..Embarrassed
It almost set screen on fire with their sizzling chemistry..
I just wish Yug to do this thing in real one time.  i m sure kali will never let him goLOL

Now cmng to another part where Vishwa trusts kali... i think since she has saved him, he has softened towards her.. but at same time one no from kali can make vishwa go back to original zones

I feel its high time for Manji to come in front of vishwa. I really cant predict what will happen next when it comes to their track..
s2sultan Senior Member
s2sultan
s2sultan

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
i sense that Arayan and Vishwa are working together.  i don't know why but i feel that it is just a setup for Kaali.  I don't think Vishwa has really changed.  he is just acting in front of Kaali.  Arayan doesn't seem like a bad person but he is doing all this to get paid or something.  hmm maybe Arayan's acting skill isn't good enough that i am looking at his character in good light than the bad light he trying to portray.  

i hope Yug make his move fast and marry Kaali.  if he doesn't propose then i am hoping at climax the grooms warp position.  it would be great to see Yug marries Kaali and Gauri with Arayan (which would be unaware to the brides until the ceremony is over) Big smile 

benishchaudhary

LTLFan IF-Sizzlerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

I just wish Yug to do this thing in real one time.  i m sure kali will never let him goLOL

Now cmng to another part where Vishwa trusts kali... i think since she has saved him, he has softened towards her.. but at same time one no from kali can make vishwa go back to original zones

I feel its high time for Manji to come in front of vishwa. I really cant predict what will happen next when it comes to their track..

What else was there in the episode anyway. Servant type heroine or hero are there, then there is only one blame in all shaadi scenes from old movies till today's serials - ho my necklace chori hogaya.LOL  Then sending off those ppl. In sangeet ceremonies do they give food to the guests?

Edited by LTLFan - 13 April 2016 at 11:52am

darshana23

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged

As Bharathi (LTLfan) also said not like there was anything else in the episode LOLLOL
But yes, I agree. It was sizzling EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yeah, i guess so. But Im completely blank when it comes to Vishwa.

Yeah man, high time Manji track starts Sleepy

darshana23

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s2sultan

i sense that Arayan and Vishwa are working together.  i don't know why but i feel that it is just a setup for Kaali.  I don't think Vishwa has really changed.  he is just acting in front of Kaali.  Arayan doesn't seem like a bad person but he is doing all this to get paid or something.  hmm maybe Arayan's acting skill isn't good enough that i am looking at his character in good light than the bad light he trying to portray.  
i hope Yug make his move fast and marry Kaali.  if he doesn't propose then i am hoping at climax the grooms warp position.  it would be great to see Yug marries Kaali and Gauri with Arayan (which would be unaware to the brides until the ceremony is over) Big smile 

LOL LOLLOL

It is a setup for Kaali but in the form of Gauri-Madhu-Kalyani. I doubt Vishwa has anything to with this. And Aryan's acting sucks LOLLOLLOL He is bad only. Im sure.
If it was a setup..they wouldve found the necklace with Kaali. 

Hahaha 
that would be funny LOL
But even though i dislike Gauri, I wouldnt want her to get married to a criminal Ouch

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

What else was there in the episode anyway. Servant type heroine or hero are there, then there is only one blame in all shaadi scenes from old movies till today's serials - ho my necklace chori hogaya.LOL  Then sending off those ppl. In sangeet ceremonies do they give food to the guests?

LOL
Cracked me up LOL

It was a headache to watch honestly
but i was watching just for the last scene
or in the hope that Yug would do something LOL
benishchaudhary Groupbie
benishchaudhary
benishchaudhary

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
During my exams I only read your posts to get to know daily episode and thanks to caps it's always awesome but today I can't control myself after reading your post I watched the Kaali dream part especially LOL man she is wild,  ya to she didn't think about yug, when she did,damn she can't control herself LOLLOL
And I agree yug had never gone this much wild in his dreams Embarrassed 
I wish it was real Embarrassed

And I only watched the wild dream Embarrassed scene to I didn't know exactly but in ur post u mentioned that, Aryan steal that necklace Ouch D'oh why???  

And Vishwa started caring for kali Shocked impossible I can't believe,  something is cooking inside 

And U are right yaar I will never talk to a guy who shouts at me like this vo b for another girl, and Gauri wants to marry him D'oh

I guess she thinks of Yug as a trophy. She didn't love him, if she loves him she only wants his happiness but here she just wants the Trophy called Yug. She even wants to destroy Kali's life for her trophy, 

And about the spoilers I am so excited. First yug and Gauri marriage will end coz of kundli razz and then Yug proposes Kali Tongue

Can't wait for some real kiss scenes Wink but until then we will survive on kali dreams LOL please kali dream more of Yug LOLEmbarrassed

Lol ma to chup ne nai karu gi.

The post was beautiful as always, your pics make it perfect and your funny comments LOL during written update make it more interesting.

Thank u so much for written update Hug

Go to top