Kaala Teeka

Kaali's dream 13/4/16

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Hi guys,
Sorry im late

Episode starts with Kali talking to Manji and Vishwa comes there. He asks them what theyre doing there and they both are speechless. Gauri comes and sort of saves them by asking Yug why he didn't bring Kaali yet. She asks Kaali to come who tries to excuse herself but Gauri doesn't listen and takes Yug with her and asks Kaali to come too. Vishwa asks Kaali why she has Yug's phone. 

Did Gauri save them from Vishwa? But why?  Why are the characters so confusing in this show! Sleepy

Kaali stammers and says that as Yug's PeshiMaa isn't feeling well, she's talking to her to ask how she is. Vishwa takes the phone from her and says hello. Manji is ecstatic hearing his voice and drops the phone in happiness. 

Manji Ouch 

Vishwa gives Yug back the phone and Chachi shouts that her necklace is stolen. Everyone gathers around her and she demands that all the servants are made to stand in line. She also asks Kaali  to stand in line but Kaali tells her that her necklace may probably be misplaced. Chachi is angry and is about to slap her but Vishwa stops her and says that she's the daughter of the house and she wont be searched. Gauri also tells Chachi that Kaali is like her sister. Kaali is happy

How did he accept her as a daughter so fast? Ouch 
And if he was so genuine about it, why is he getting her married off to someone he just met a day back and has done no background check on! Ouch

Chachi then asks to check the servants but Kaali tells her that the servants are working for them since many generations and they wouldn't do something like this. Chachi gives her the ultimatum of 24 hrs to find the necklace and Kaali agrees.

Han, Kali beta
Ap yehi karti raho
Your happiness goes bhaar mai Sleepy

Kaali is inspecting the preparations and Yug stares at her. Aryan comes from behind and compliments her. She thanks him but Yug looks at them angrily. Gauri is also there. A servant collides with Kaali and spills juice and Aryan tries to clean in and Kaali is uncomfortable and tries to avoid. Oh and Aryan had the necklace in his pocket.

Wth was Aryan even trying to do? That was creepy as hell. 
Im surprised Yug didnt run and punch his face LOL

Yug is furious and is about to intervene but Gauri stops him saying that Aryan cares for Kaali and he doesn't need to worry. Yug firmly tells her that he isn't worrying but he cares for Kaali as she's his friend. Kaali looks at him in tears. Gauri and Aryan leave.

Awww Yug. Still you're stuck on friend? 

Yug signals Kaali to call him and Kaali nods. Gauri sees them.

Yug had forgotten his watch and Kaali tells the servant that she'll give it to him. She thinks about her feelings and that she doesn't want to think all this. She tells herself that she just wants to think about Badke Papa's and Gauri's happiness and prays that she doesn't become so selfish that she becomes a barrier in their happiness. She feels weak with the way Yug looks at her and talks about her and that she needs to be strong

Omg finally!!!
I was so happy when she talked about the way he looked at her because dude, if anyone looked at me the way Yug looks at her, I would melt right over there LOLLOL

Yug comes from behind and tells her that whatever she does to keep him away from her, he'll come closer to her. She asks him why he didn't leave yet and how he knew what she was thinking and he says he just gets to know and that's what happens when two hearts connect.

She tells him to leave and that someone will see. He tells her he's just looking for something he lost. She tells him that she'll find it but Yug says that she wouldn't be able to as she's the one who hid it.

Kaali refuses and asks why she would do something like this and Yug tells her that she's doing this but she just doesn't know. 

He leans towards her and she says that it's a sin. He says that who are they to decide what's right and whats wrong.

She asks him to think about Sharmila and Dadi but he tells hr that if he had the power to think so much, then he wouldn't be there with her now. Kaali begs him not to come too close for him but Yug tells her its too late as he has now touched her soul and she wouldn't be able to forget him. Yug leans in closer BUT its Kaali's dream

Omg, i was all like WOWWW when he said he has now touched her soul! Embarrassed
Thats the most intimate thing anyone could ever say!! 
LOVED THAT LINE
If it wasnt a dream, I would slap Kaali if she had rejected him then.

Their noses touching 
How hot Embarrassed
They have sizzling chemistry mayn! 

I must say though, Yug has never had gone this wild in his dream the way Kaali did LOL
His previous dream also we're confused whether he was heading for a hug or kiss
She toh directly went on kiss LOLLOL

Precap: Kaali refuses to marry Aryan as she wants someone who's sanskaari bla bla and Gauri asks her if she wants someone like Yug. Kaali looks shocked 

Not much happened today.

Kaali's feelings are finally starting to outpour LOL
Loved her dream more than Yug's 3 dreams combined LOLLOLLOL
He gets very intimate in her dream

No comments on Chachi, Vishwa or Gauri.
Im going to leave the comments on them when replying Sleepy
Dadi sucks btw

Please like, comment and share your views! 

Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 13 April 2016 at 10:36am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

primo13Aliyah0Njelsunny_girlbenishchaudharyzackandjoshpreciousrubyyknikkis2sultanberrysweetChit15AmrtinaKhushi_DillseMonica_SuhasiniLTLFan

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I am going to reply on your post only tonight Mahirah! I am not going to dare watch the show as I will have mountains to write. I love the scene of Kali and Yug though, he came so close to her as per the pictures, albeit it was her dream only...but damn her dreams are better than his yeah!! She clearly wants him more!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlpreciousruby

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

I am going to reply on your post only tonight Mahirah! I am not going to dare watch the show as I will have mountains to write. I love the scene of Kali and Yug though, he came so close to her as per the pictures, albeit it was her dream only...but damn her dreams are better than his yeah!! She clearly wants him more!LOL

LOLLOLLOL
Aww Ikr LOL

Done now! U may vent out LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girl

LTLFan IF-Sizzlerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I thought yug's dreams were rangeen but kaali ke toh even more.LOL CVs are bad they didn't show her previous dreams.LOL 

Why did yug ask to call? to make Gauri insecureConfused

Vishwa doing all this ghar ki beti all that drama to keep Kaali under his control. I just hope yug does something. But i don't think he can do anything.Ouch He can propose like the article/spoiler says but who will accept? Kaali will not accept. Yug's own family will never agree to this.  Purpose of Manjri playing hide and seek is beyond my understanding.

sunny_girl

Aliyah0 Newbie
Aliyah0
Aliyah0

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Hi! I'm Aliyah, what's ur name?Smile

I have to say ur posts are amazing! They've made me laugh a lot especially this one, so thank u sooo much for taking the time to do thisClap
Although coming to the episode, I wish it wasn't a dreamCry it was so intimate and kayu's chemistry was amazing...I know neither of them has yet confessed their feelings to even themselves but I'm too impatient! I want to see them on screen all the time! A part of me wants kali to dream all the time just to see such scenes but I think I'll go crazy wishing it was real thenLOL

Do u think yug and gauri's marriage will break before aryan's truth is out.. I don't think so because they're all going to try and marry Kali off quickly right?...

I'm so excited with the current track, I just hope yug starts fighting to be with Kali once his and gauri's alliance breaks ( I hope that spoiler is true) because it's just not possible for Kali to suddenly start openly fighting against her so called family's wishes.. She's grown up believing she's not important and it's not that easy to suddenly change urself.. That's why I'm keeping my hopes on yug, I just hope this track will bring Kayu closer (fingers crossedBig smile)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlbenishchaudharyLTLFan

Aditi67 Groupbie
Aditi67
Aditi67

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
When Vishwa said that Kali is his daughter, I felt like how come so fast. BTW this was the only condition between Manjiri and Kali that Vishwa should accept her as his daughter so I hope at least Manji to come in front of Vishwa, because until then Manji is having no pivotal role at all. First the CVS and exposed all the truths so fast and now they are dragging the Manji track. I don't care even if Vishwa is acting or not but still Manji needs to come in front of Jha family.
Both Kali and Yug are dreaming about each other but still hiding their feelings in the name of friendship, all because of that Gauri. Well whom do you think can put some sense in Gauri, because I am fed up of her stupid ideas. And as far as Aryan's plot, I don't think this will bring any major change in Kali's character. The CVS are not heading anywhere except for making Gauri's character grey... or I must say black.

sunny_girl

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

I thought yug's dreams were rangeen but kaali ke toh even more.LOL CVs are bad they didn't show her previous dreams.LOL 

Why did yug ask to call? to make Gauri insecureConfused

Vishwa doing all this ghar ki beti all that drama to keep Kaali under his control. I just hope yug does something. But i don't think he can do anything.Ouch He can propose like the article/spoiler says but who will accept? Kaali will not accept. Yug's own family will never agree to this.  Purpose of Manjri playing hide and seek is beyond my understanding.

I swear LOL

I guess to talk to her about something? 

Yug is turning out useless LOL
Kaali will never accept. And ive lost all hopes from her.

No idea either
They're saving Manji for some MAJOR drama i guess LOL
Idk what that will be lekin
She being overly happy listening to Vishwa's voice was disappointing tho Sleepy

sunny_girlbenishchaudhary

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyah0

Hi! I'm Aliyah, what's ur name?Smile

I have to say ur posts are amazing! They've made me laugh a lot especially this one, so thank u sooo much for taking the time to do thisClap
Although coming to the episode, I wish it wasn't a dreamCry it was so intimate and kayu's chemistry was amazing...I know neither of them has yet confessed their feelings to even themselves but I'm too impatient! I want to see them on screen all the time! A part of me wants kali to dream all the time just to see such scenes but I think I'll go crazy wishing it was real thenLOL

Do u think yug and gauri's marriage will break before aryan's truth is out.. I don't think so because they're all going to try and marry Kali off quickly right?...

I'm so excited with the current track, I just hope yug starts fighting to be with Kali once his and gauri's alliance breaks ( I hope that spoiler is true) because it's just not possible for Kali to suddenly start openly fighting against her so called family's wishes.. She's grown up believing she's not important and it's not that easy to suddenly change urself.. That's why I'm keeping my hopes on yug, I just hope this track will bring Kayu closer (fingers crossedBig smile)

Awww thankyou Aliyah Hug
Im Mahirah Embarrassed

Me too LOL 
Im still recovering from the fact that Kaali dreamt something like this LOLLOL

I have no idea what they're going to do.
I doubt it'll break so soon. It'll probably be some climax scene LOLLOL

Which spoiler? 
Honestly, I sympathized with Kaali before but not anymore
She giving in to Vishwa's wishes but still claiming that she's not anyone's Kaala Teeka is beyond annoying.

And there's her Manji Maa who wants to take her away but she has refused to so there's no question of her feeling less important because she chose this. 
Unfortunately. I have no sympathy left for her Sleepy
Her character is annoying to the core. Ouch

sunny_girlbenishchaudhary

Go to top