India-Forums

Gangaa
Gangaa

Workaholic Sagar !!!

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
So finally he has NO option left but to concentrate only on his work and now seems he has made up his mind to go for new highs in his profession so that he can at least live as a living human being.Dead Again felt so bad for him when he was talking to Niru regarding this.

Even though I can understand that Ganga did not want to invite unnecessary allegations from Janvi again thats why she did not take the sweets from Sagar, but I wished her to show a little courage to accept it for the sake of their childhood friendship. But as one of my friend had rightly said that its always either everything or nothing for Ganga so she again denied to accept those sweets from Sagar.

I wont hesitate to say that again I loved Sagar when he said that it was Ganga who cant change herself.He is so right and how thoroughly he understands her and that perfectly makes a soulmate.

And with due apology to any Pulkit fan here I would like to say " A big slap on his face".
Not because he said SaGa are not made 4 each other or Sagar can not handle Ganga as a lover or hubby, its all because the way he said that Sagar cant not bear Ganga's success in her exams and he is not a qualified person or kabil insaan. Seriously this man has gone mad. How could he said like this?First of all it was Sagar who always wishes Ganga's success and fought 4 her rights all alone.And secondly his bro Sagar himself is a London returned lawyer.In which angle he felt that he is not a kabil insaan???Seems his own frustration has made him say so...he is himself a failure in his business...so wishing the same 4 Sagar...what a tragedy.This so called bro never stood up for Sagar nor his sister Ganga when they were fighting against the system and society all alone?Where was his affection 4 Ganga at that time???And when did he supported Sagar in marrying Ganga???Pathetic man.Ouch

Wont write more about the new entry.Seems he will win the case against Sagar this time and also seems that he has fallen 4 Ganga at first sight.Embarrassed
BTW loved that scene where Ganga's friend was all gone fida on Sagar...true gal...he makes a cute lawyer indeed.Wink

I wish Niru to help Sagar to get out of his messed marr life first.SmileThen he has that capability to unite them.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VishtiloverAsadkiDeewaniMifra_14Khushi_Dillsemithilalovesksg

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivaanya

So finally he has NO option left but to concentrate only on his work and now seems he has made up his mind to go for new highs in his profession so that he can at least live as a living human being.Dead Again felt so bad for him when he was talking to Niru regarding this.

Even though I can understand that Ganga did not want to invite unnecessary allegations from Janvi again thats why she did not take the sweets from Sagar, but I wished her to show a little courage to accept it for the sake of their childhood friendship. But as one of my friend had rightly said that its always either everything or nothing for Ganga so she again denied to accept those sweets from Sagar.

I wont hesitate to say that again I loved Sagar when he said that it was Ganga who cant change herself.He is so right and how thoroughly he understands her and that perfectly makes a soulmate.

And with due apology to any Pulkit fan here I would like to say " A big slap on his face".
Not because he said SaGa are not made 4 each other or Sagar can not handle Ganga as a lover or hubby, its all because the way he said that Sagar cant not bear Ganga's success in her exams and he is not a qualified person or kabil insaan. Seriously this man has gone mad. How could he said like this?First of all it was Sagar who always wishes Ganga's success and fought 4 her rights all alone.And secondly his bro Sagar himself is a London returned lawyer.In which angle he felt that he is not a kabil insaan???Seems his own frustration has made him say so...he is himself a failure in his business...so wishing the same 4 Sagar...what a tragedy.This so called bro never stood up for Sagar nor his sister Ganga when they were fighting against the system and society all alone?Where was his affection 4 Ganga at that time???And when did he supported Sagar in marrying Ganga???Pathetic man.Ouch

Wont write more about the new entry.Seems he will win the case against Sagar this time and also seems that he has fallen 4 Ganga at first sight.Embarrassed
BTW loved that scene where Ganga's friend was all gone fida on Sagar...true gal...he makes a cute lawyer indeed.Wink

I wish Niru to help Sagar to get out of his messed marr life first.SmileThen he has that capability to unite them.Smile

I'm glad that he at least for now decided to let go of Gangaa. It'll be nice to see him succeeding in his professional life. It may be just what he needs to gain back some self confidence and happiness.

I totally agree with you. Big slap for Pulkit. Forget all that he said abt Sagar not being a kaabil insaan, what abt him saying that Sagar is a "difficult and sensitive person" while Gangaa is strong and that's why they can't be together and Gangaa needs someone strong. I dont agree. Yea, she needs someone mature and stable but I think for her strength, she does need someone like Sagar esp once he's also matured coz he is a strong person while still being sensitive. IT's just his anger which for sure will settle once he's got a chance to experience life and grow up. This experience might just be exactly that. Maybe that's what that Anurag Singh's tweet was about. That they needed both the characters to stand alone, grow and mature as individuals and only then can they be together and stand as one against the society or family or what not. 

Also, we can see how Gangaa also jumps to conclusions when she's riled up coz we saw that when Niru and Madavi asked her and from what I gathered from the precap, it sounds like she's jumping down Palash's throat abt the case. I have a feeling she's gonna be wrong and it'll be just coz of her habit of reacting without thinking. 

Like I said, I think both characters are faulty characters and need time and space to grow and mature as individuals before they can understand and respect each other fully and also respect their love. I felt that was the biggest problem - both of their anger and ego were much bigger than their love. Until that changes, I don't think there's a chance in hell that they can get together or be happy together. I still have hope though that SaGa will unite one day Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

njain16385Shivaanya

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

I'm glad that he at least for now decided to let go of Gangaa. It'll be nice to see him succeeding in his professional life. It may be just what he needs to gain back some self confidence and happiness.

I totally agree with you. Big slap for Pulkit. Forget all that he said abt Sagar not being a kaabil insaan, what abt him saying that Sagar is a "difficult and sensitive person" while Gangaa is strong and that's why they can't be together and Gangaa needs someone strong. I dont agree. Yea, she needs someone mature and stable but I think for her strength, she does need someone like Sagar esp once he's also matured coz he is a strong person while still being sensitive. IT's just his anger which for sure will settle once he's got a chance to experience life and grow up. This experience might just be exactly that. Maybe that's what that Anurag Singh's tweet was about. That they needed both the characters to stand alone, grow and mature as individuals and only then can they be together and stand as one against the society or family or what not. 

Also, we can see how Gangaa also jumps to conclusions when she's riled up coz we saw that when Niru and Madavi asked her and from what I gathered from the precap, it sounds like she's jumping down Palash's throat abt the case. I have a feeling she's gonna be wrong and it'll be just coz of her habit of reacting without thinking. 

Like I said, I think both characters are faulty characters and need time and space to grow and mature as individuals before they can understand and respect each other fully and also respect their love. I felt that was the biggest problem - both of their anger and ego were much bigger than their love. Until that changes, I don't think there's a chance in hell that they can get together or be happy together. I still have hope though that SaGa will unite one day Wink
Very nicely described...but do u think Sagar has moved on completely leaving all memories of Ganga behind???I feel he is still trying or can say struggling to do so. But Ganga has moved on.The problem is sagar always has himself revolving around Ganga or her memory but its not the case with Ganga. He needs to let go Ganga 4 sometime completely as u said for his own confidence and peace of mind.

I completely agreed what you have written about SaGa need 4 each other ...especially the lines in bold. They both complete each other...that is the reason they are loved by us...

And now on a serious note...I dont find this Mr.Anurag's tweet a very positive one.Because he is the one who wrote that SaGa are meant 4 each other,nothing can separate them ...just b4 that horrible spoiler of Sagar-Jhanvi marr and we all thought that the marr will never happen. In that way I am not much hopeful this time. And seems this separation track will continue for a longer period to show each one of them as established professionals.Embarrassed

About Pulkit glad that we feel the same.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewani

Vishtilover Senior Member
Vishtilover
Vishtilover

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I am loving Sagar only.the friend of Gangaa rightly said that Sagar is very cute.don't liking Gangaa's behaviour towards Sagar.why she can't be normal sometime.every time she is only taunting Sagar.
hate Pulkit today.the way he was taunting Sagar was ridiculous.

Shivaanya

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Pulkit was a bit much.. But Ganga is just trying to shoo Sagar away! She doesn't want to be blamed from everyone..esplly Mad wee..
I don't have any expectations from Doormat Niru! Ja should be exposed. Sagar divorces her.. Ga before falling for the new guy realizes she still loves only Sagar.. Then SaGa! Phew.. Dunno if and when will this happen...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewaniShivaanya

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivaanya

[QUOTE=AsadkiDeewani]

Very nicely described...but do u think Sagar has moved on completely leaving all memories of Ganga behind???I feel he is still trying or can say struggling to do so. But Ganga has moved on.The problem is sagar always has himself revolving around Ganga or her memory but its not the case with Ganga. He needs to let go Ganga 4 sometime completely as u said for his own confidence and peace of mind.

I completely agreed what you have written about SaGa need 4 each other ...especially the lines in bold. They both complete each other...that is the reason they are loved by us...

And now on a serious note...I dont find this Mr.Anurag's tweet a very positive one.Because he is the one who wrote that SaGa are meant 4 each other,nothing can separate them ...just b4 that horrible spoiler of Sagar-Jhanvi marr and we all thought that the marr will never happen. In that way I am not much hopeful this time. And seems this separation track will continue for a longer period to show each one of them as established professionals.Embarrassed

About Pulkit glad that we feel the same.LOL
[/QUOTE
Yea, I also don't think he's moved on but I do think he's resigned himself to the fact that he's not gonna get Gangaa back at least in the foreseeable future so has decided to at least try and move on. Maybe not personally and actively but possibly putting all his focus on his professional life. Like he said, the success and victory is gonna be what he puts all his efforts in I think he'll do it even more strongly when he sees Gangaa bonding with Palash and his jealousy might lead him to work harder and prove to Gangaa that he's the only guy for her.

Don't really know where Jahnvi fits in all of this and for now, I'm just gonna ignore her. 

I agree that we can't totally trust this Mr. Anurag's tweet but I'm still trying to be positive. Even if not actually trying to get them together now, maybe once the trps drop, which lets face it will happen without SaGa, they will def change tracks to somehow get SaGa back together. I have seen that working before. As long as Gangaa doesn't fall for Palash or get married to him, we're golden (unless she does get married but he turns negative due to jealousy of SaGa which again will lead to SaGa uniting). Right now, the main thing I'm actually worried abt is whether they will shift all focus on Palash-Gangaa and developing their story. I just don't want Sagar to be sidelined. Vishal is such a superb actor and is a big reason that the show is continuing to do well. If he's sidelined, I'm sure the TRPs will drop more and so will the quality of the show Unhappy

Just hope the CVs know what they're doing and that SaGa is the highlight and main attraction of the show along with sensitive and strong storylines not random and depressing twists in an attempt to show the strength of Gangaa.

Shivaanya

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Yea, I also don't think he's moved on but I do think he's resigned himself to the fact that he's not gonna get Gangaa back at least in the foreseeable future so has decided to at least try and move on. Maybe not personally and actively but possibly putting all his focus on his professional life. Like he said, the success and victory is gonna be what he puts all his efforts in I think he'll do it even more strongly when he sees Gangaa bonding with Palash and his jealousy might lead him to work harder and prove to Gangaa that he's the only guy for her.

Don't really know where Jahnvi fits in all of this and for now, I'm just gonna ignore her. 

I agree that we can't totally trust this Mr. Anurag's tweet but I'm still trying to be positive. Even if not actually trying to get them together now, maybe once the trps drop, which lets face it will happen without SaGa, they will def change tracks to somehow get SaGa back together. I have seen that working before. As long as Gangaa doesn't fall for Palash or get married to him, we're golden (unless she does get married but he turns negative due to jealousy of SaGa which again will lead to SaGa uniting). Right now, the main thing I'm actually worried abt is whether they will shift all focus on Palash-Gangaa and developing their story. I just don't want Sagar to be sidelined. Vishal is such a superb actor and is a big reason that the show is continuing to do well. If he's sidelined, I'm sure the TRPs will drop more and so will the quality of the show Unhappy

Just hope the CVs know what they're doing and that SaGa is the highlight and main attraction of the show along with sensitive and strong storylines not random and depressing twists in an attempt to show the strength of Gangaa.

One thing for sure Sagar can not be compared with anyone, let bring anyone...if the makers are thinking by showing this new entry Palash and Ganga love story will raise their ratings then am sure they already lost the battle.

As of now I am watching the show for Vishal's superb performance (though I love Aditi too), but if at all they will start showing Sagar slowly vanishing from Ganga's life and this new man will be her life partner then I would never like to waste my precious half an hour on this show for sure.

The show's main leads are Sagar and Ganga and I and you and many members of this forum are madly in love with them but if they want to ruin it,then I am done with it.There is no point in watching the show anymore.

Personally I feel ppl in love should respect each other's feelings and the love happens just because they love each other the way they are. There is no need to change of attributes of any one of them to be with each other. It is always circumstances play antagonist for love birds but it should not be conditional for any one of them.

I wish the makers will show one unconditional love story of SaGa...I therefore personally dont feel Sagar to be compared with anyone for having Ganga in his life again, he is a golden heart guy, does not need any change of his personality...Smilehe very much deserves the true love of his life Ganga in every aspect. 

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vishtilover

I am loving Sagar only.the friend of Gangaa rightly said that Sagar is very cute.don't liking Gangaa's behaviour towards Sagar.why she can't be normal sometime.every time she is only taunting Sagar.
hate Pulkit today.the way he was taunting Sagar was ridiculous.

I think the day Ganga came to know about Jhanvi from that day itself she is taunting Sagar...But Sagar tried to pacify her and then when realised his love for her he fought against everything for her.

And I again stick to my views about Pulkit...he needed self introspection b4 pointing towards Sagar. What he did when Sagar was fighting 4 Ganga to marry her???Nothing.And then this nonsense statements made by him yesterday is only showing that he still needs to grow up. Thats it.

Go to top