Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

   
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

ShraMan/NiMik AT#28 - Dekha Jo Tujhe Yaar..Dil Mein Baji Guitar (Page 4)

rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Joined: 02 August 2013
Posts: 50550

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeammy

is Shravan really does something to save Sumo's father's name then I think it'll probably be the reason for Sumo to fall in love with him... when the actual reason is out
no no I don't want sumo fall for him because he saved her house ya her father name. It's like conditional love if people do something for us then we love them kya. I want to sumo realize she loved him since childhood she loved him seeing how he cares for her how he worship her how he takes all her tantrums and still love her. I want her to love him because she genuinely feel for him. no conditions apply LOL

KostinsQueen IF-Sizzlerz
KostinsQueen
KostinsQueen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 16361

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Ammy & Rekha... Yeah we have to wait for episode..i think Sumo's father was a gray character..so shravan comes to know about it & he repays just for the sake of Sumo ..may be Embarrassed
--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Joined: 08 January 2012
Posts: 4208

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:35am | IP Logged
ok then, main bhi ek baar saari apni forums ghoomke aati
rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Joined: 02 August 2013
Posts: 50550

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeammy

Originally posted by rekha.366

Originally posted by sreeammy

welcome to our new home
hey ammy who is in your dp

its Song Joong Ki
oh Korean hero kya
--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Joined: 08 January 2012
Posts: 4208

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

Originally posted by sreeammy

is Shravan really does something to save Sumo's father's name then I think it'll probably be the reason for Sumo to fall in love with him... when the actual reason is out
no no I don't want sumo fall for him because he saved her house ya her father name. It's like conditional love if people do something for us then we love them kya. I want to sumo realize she loved him since childhood she loved him seeing how he cares for her how he worship her how he takes all her tantrums and still love her. I want her to love him because she genuinely feel for him. no conditions apply LOL
no, it won't be conditional love... my bad, she is not to fall in love as she's already in love... it would be the great realisation time
rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Joined: 02 August 2013
Posts: 50550

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeammy

kaha chale gaye sab log ajanakse
I am here
--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Joined: 08 January 2012
Posts: 4208

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

Originally posted by sreeammy

Originally posted by rekha.366

Originally posted by sreeammy

welcome to our new home
hey ammy who is in your dp

its Song Joong Ki
oh Korean hero kya
yes, he's really cute
rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Joined: 02 August 2013
Posts: 50550

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasinig89

Ammy & Rekha... Yeah we have to wait for episode..i think Sumo's father was a gray character..so shravan comes to know about it & he repays just for the sake of Sumo ..may beEmbarrassed
what Grey character may be he needed money for business so take it any want to pay after but they died. But it means ghosla is right. LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Questions you'd like to ask NiMik

2 3 4 5 6

Author: BinKuchKahe.   Replies: 41   Views: 2128

BinKuchKahe. 41 2128 05 May 2016 at 3:16am by Flibbertigibbet
NiMik new pic updated by namik(insta Update)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Ri21   Replies: 66   Views: 5443

Ri21 66 5443 17 April 2016 at 4:13am by ._Pari_.
ShraMan/NiMik AT#29 - Tere Haath Mein Mera Haath Ho

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: BinKuchKahe.   Replies: 1203   Views: 11218

BinKuchKahe. 1203 11218 15 April 2016 at 11:39am by --Amulya--
ShraMan/NiMik AT#27 - Parampara, Anushashan, Prathishta

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: BinKuchKahe.   Replies: 1197   Views: 11851

BinKuchKahe. 1197 11851 14 April 2016 at 12:23am by --Amulya--
ShraMan/NiMik AT#26 - Chumma Chumma De De :)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: BinKuchKahe.   Replies: 1211   Views: 12266

BinKuchKahe. 1211 12266 13 April 2016 at 2:59am by zindgidilse

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index