ShraMan/NiMik AT#28 - Dekha Jo Tujhe Yaar..Dil Mein Baji Guitar - Page 7

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Sanika.

IDK why, pechle doon mahino mein a bridge fell, ek temple mein aag lagi, 2 earthquake hue, 2 terrorist attack hue, it is like the beginning of the end.
and INA officer and his family got attacked... officer who was investigating terrorist's case... yesterday his wife succumbed to the injuries

IDK why, pechle doon mahino mein a bridge fell, ek temple mein aag lagi, 2 earthquake hue, 2 terrorist attack hue, it is like the beginning of the end.
and count less accidents and murders oh god seriously it's like earth is going to end.

also, olv mein kya tha?
Khosla tiwari ghar pe aata hain aur cheque dikatha hain ki ye shravan ne diya mujhe in front of the whole family

also, olv mein kya tha?
I didn't see it but people saying sravu payed 6 crores to ghosla
Originally posted by rekha.366

and count less accidents and murders oh god seriously it's like earth is going to end.
and I wonder "what am I doing in IF"... I feel we're too small in this large world
Originally posted by rekha.366

I didn't see it but people saying sravu payed 6 crores to ghosla

par 6 crores kyun...its only 4.5 crores & change na 😲
Originally posted by sreeammy

Khosla tiwari ghar pe aata hain aur cheque dikatha hain ki ye shravan ne diya mujhe in front of the whole family
then I think ghosla is planning some thing maybe he showed the cheque which sravu given to varun. I think ghosla know varun na
Originally posted by sreeammy

and I wonder "what am I doing in IF"... I feel we're too small in this large world
well life goes on until we alive in the world.
Originally posted by hasinig89

I really hope Shravan is trying to pick an evidence which'll prove Khosla as a fraud... I don't want any drama... I want mind games to be played by Shravu
Originally posted by hasinig89

don't know. I didn't watched it. Ya why 6 some think is pakaoing