India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Was this track necessary?

dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I'm a little lost about the purpose of this track. 
I get that the show is a soap and they need the shock value to keep the audience engaged but it really seems to me that the CVs rushed into this story without thinking it through all the way. They started a revenge track only to have two epiodes of it? I for one would hae loved to see Devika make Yuvraj and Anitha run around in circles even go up to a fake wedding. I honestly thought they would have a elaborate drama where Devika confronts Yuvi about his first wife and he confesses to killing her, but in the precap we see that Yuvi is already trying to bury her alive! 

We honestly saw more episode focused on Twinkle suffering in jail and being abused by one and all the we saw Devika give Yuvi the run around. I mean whats the point? Why have this elaborate scehem in motion if it was for two episodes? Why focus on the heroine's suffering more than her triumphs ? 

Just very disappointed at how this track has progressed. What do you guys think? 

Leave your thoughts. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pulikaTrupti09iota.Anjum.kardooksZenab78teddyyyTranquility123

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I haven't watched th episode but it's disappointing that they couldn't have played with this Devika thing more. Like you pull this entire bs and now that we like it, enjoy seeing Yuvi squirm a little, you're gonna have her 6 feet under the ground???

Areeba is right. The direction and transition stuff is horrible.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanipulika

Iansomer1 IF-Sizzlerz
Iansomer1
Iansomer1

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

I haven't watched th episode but it's disappointing that they couldn't have played with this Devika thing more. Like you pull this entire bs and now that we like it, enjoy seeing Yuvi squirm a little, you're gonna have her 6 feet under the ground???

exactl it had so much potential finally seeing yuvi being fooled
why is it neccessary to have him so smart
fool him make fun of him a little
ppl  r  rliking it and they rush it out
execution has been terrible i would fault writers and director for that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iansomer1

Originally posted by teddyyy

exactl it had so much potential finally seeing yuvi being fooled
why is it neccessary to have him so smart
fool him make fun of him a little
ppl r rliking it and they rush it out
execution has been terrible i would fault writers and director for that.

Exactly! When we start enjoying, the end things -.-

I agree, they are to blame. Sigh/
docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
The idea of track was good according to daily soap mainly for trp aunties but execution is failure..

I really wanted an extended version of devika stuff..
Really agree with u..

Even we HV better plans than cv's.. Chalo apan hi milke apna tashan e ishq banate h.. Lol
Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I agree, the rushed execution and transitions are such a let down. It's like you cant even blink without missing key elements of the story line. I know I've always like that TEI dont drag their tracks but that doesnt mean to start and finish them within 3 working days. It's a TV show, not a post office. Occasional extending of tracks is fine! This track for one wouldve been a laugh but our jolly days are always short lived D'oh

Seeing as they're wrapping this up soon, I hope we get a permanent end to this bullshit and focus on Twinj's relationship more again because as far as I'm aware, none of this has majorly affected our TRPs. We're still hovering 1.8-2.0 so save us the torture and let us enjoy the show in all its glory again please. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pulikakardooks

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

I agree, the rushed execution and transitions are such a let down. It's like you cant even blink without missing key elements of the story line. I know I've always like that TEI dont drag their tracks but that doesnt mean to start and finish them within 3 working days. It's a TV show, not a post office. Occasional extending of tracks is fine! This track for one wouldve been a laugh but our jolly days are always short lived D'oh

Seeing as they're wrapping this up soon, I hope we get a permanent end to this bullshit and focus on Twinj's relationship more again because as far as I'm aware, none of this has majorly affected our TRPs. We're still hovering 1.8-2.0 so save us the torture and let us enjoy the show in all its glory again please. 
I agree would have really like to see Yuvi and Anita sweat it out a little while longer, sad though it would have really been a treat to fans had they executed the track much better, the only thing this track seemed to prove is that Twinkle and Kunj is much more stupid than they look. 
_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
i agree.. unless they make twinj and mahi already knew that uv will plan something...

Go to top