India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Amol and Roshni will marry!

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Mark my words- They will marry Sleepy I'm saying it because CVS can't show repetitive drama over and over. Every track ends up with SidNi marrying each other but this time it isn't looking that simple. SidNi are aware of his evil intentions and he can't fail so soon. Game has just started. Somehow Sid will be compelled to let Roshni marry that idiot either for DD's sake or for any other reason. We just gotta keep watching to see how nasty things get in upcoming episodes Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

stephie34SidNi_TwiNjvinii01madhuharinipratheChandzLoveSidNi

ChandzLoveSidNi IF-Stunnerz
ChandzLoveSidNi
ChandzLoveSidNi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Paru..i dont think they will marry...if cvs r capable of dng such things they would have shown NaSh wedding n would have dragged their track till nowLOL but they didnt..so even now the same thing will happen..i think DD will never gain her memory n SidNi may marry again n story may start again..which is what i feel...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Harmony10

SidNi_TwiNj IF-Dazzler
SidNi_TwiNj
SidNi_TwiNj

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:07am | IP Logged
If Amol will marry Roshni then I think Amol will reveal his truth to DD and then he will torture themConfused

Harmony10

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:07am | IP Logged
How is that marriage valid? Isn't SidNi married?Confused Now not even a court will give them divorce b'coz they have been doing this stupid marriage remarriage game for longSleepy Roshni - Amol won't marry I'm sure but the show may end if they don't have any good track.. One last time SidNi will marry and THE ENDSleepyDead

Harmony10

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChandzLoveSidNi

Paru..i dont think they will marry...if cvs r capable of dng such things they would have shown NaSh wedding n would have dragged their track till nowLOLbut they didnt..so even now the same thing will happen..i think DD will never gain her memory n SidNi may marry again n story may start again..which is what i feel...LOL

DD will gain her memory don't you see how fast they are showing her getting flashbacks of Ayesha- her pyaari Beti. Soon she will also remember her Jamai and her love story LOL But she ain't gaining her memory until some twists take place like Amol and Roshni marriage. DD will be back when everything is damaged Ouch CVs didn't show NaSh marriage because they knew we hated that stupid loud lady and her idiot son but this guy just made his entry. He isn't going anywhere soon!

ChandzLoveSidNi

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosesidni

How is that marriage valid? Isn't SidNi married?ConfusedNow not even a court will give them divorce b'coz they have been doing this stupid marriage remarriage game for longSleepyRoshni - Amol won't marry I'm sure but the show may end if they don't have any good track.. One last time SidNi will marry and THE ENDSleepyDead

Rose are u looking for logic that court won't give them divorce LOL Getting SidNi divorce is every villains cup of tea Ouch So I'm not worried about that. It's not the first time they are divorcing each other Sleepy

rosesidni

ChandzLoveSidNi IF-Stunnerz
ChandzLoveSidNi
ChandzLoveSidNi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru10

Paru..i dont think they will marry...if cvs r capable of dng such things they would have shown NaSh wedding n would have dragged their track till nowLOLbut they didnt..so even now the same thing will happen..i think DD will never gain her memory n SidNi may marry again n story may start again..which is what i feel...LOL

DD will gain her memory don't you see how fast they are showing her getting flashbacks of Ayesha- her pyaari Beti. Soon she will also remember her Jamai and her love story LOL But she ain't gaining her memory until some twists take place like Amol and Roshni marriage. DD will be back when everything is damaged Ouch CVs didn't show NaSh marriage because they knew we hated that stupid loud lady and her idiot son but this guy just made his entry. He isn't going anywhere soon!
possible ..cant trust DD n her memory LOL ..this new guy is for cameo role may be 1 or 2 months..so have to see what will happen..why to worry from now on..orelse i cant enjoy SidNiLOL

Harmony10

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by paru10

possible ..cant trust DD n her memoryLOL..this new guy is for cameo role may be 1 or 2 months..so have to see what will happen..why to worry from now on..orelse i cant enjoy SidNiLOL

Cameo role in JR lasts for 6 months LOL We know that nah! But yea lets see where they take us this time Wink

ChandzLoveSidNi

Go to top