Siya Ke Ram

India-Forums

Siya Ke Ram
Siya Ke Ram

This justice which is different for man and woman has to change (Page 2)

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:18am | IP Logged
@Savitha paramatma brings us all to the point where we will question tradition. Have you ever thought I those things happen to us somehow which we never wanted. It is for us to question. I have seen people questioning women why are they leaving babies in care and going to work. 
Believe someone near or dear to that person will face the situation in life where the girl has to leave the child and go to work. There will be no option other than that to survive for her and the baby. 

We say about abortion. Almost a year back a colleague of mine did abortion. Reason a bitter divorce battle was going on and the child's father showed no attachment to the baby in the womb. First I was like how could you. A baby is a life. But then she didnt want his nishaani. She didnt want anything of him with her and she did it to free herself completely from that demon. To move on in life so that he will never be in a position to come back in her life. She had taken it from him and his family for 2.5 bitter years. She hoped things will change with her pregnancy. But nothing happened. She was devastated for days, but we all spoke, offered her courage to move on. 

Sometimes we have to understand the person to understand the decision than passing judgement, how could she, how could he. And if we are not empathetic then paramatma will one way or the other bring that situation for us  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yavikaFAMSvipraja26gmgixPalkixspate22

FAMS Senior Member
FAMS
FAMS

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@Savitha paramatma brings us all to the point where we will question tradition. Have you ever thought I those things happen to us somehow which we never wanted. It is for us to question. I have seen people questioning women why are they leaving babies in care and going to work. 
Believe someone near or dear to that person will face the situation in life where the girl has to leave the child and go to work. There will be no option other than that to survive for her and the baby. 

We say about abortion. Almost a year back a colleague of mine did abortion. Reason a bitter divorce battle was going on and the child's father showed no attachment to the baby in the womb. First I was like how could you. A baby is a life. But then she didnt want his nishaani. She didnt want anything of him with her and she did it to free herself completely from that demon. To move on in life so that he will never be in a position to come back in her life. She had taken it from him and his family for 2.5 bitter years. She hoped things will change with her pregnancy. But nothing happened. She was devastated for days, but we all spoke, offered her courage to move on. 

Sometimes we have to understand the person to understand the decision than passing judgement, how could she, how could he. And if we are not empathetic then paramatma will one way or the other bring that situation for us  

The most judgemental line of our life for others and for us also , its not always easy to take such decisions  and still we have to answer the society at large. . . .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmgideejagixPalkixspate22shruthiravi

xPalkix IF-Sizzlerz
xPalkix
xPalkix

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Ram was not furthering the divide. An injustice has happened. How will Pradha be questioned. Only when the most prominent person is affected by Pratha. When Palace is affected by Pratha. 
Have you ever thought why 26/11 got more limelight than any other terrorist activity in India. Why Nirbhaya got more coverage than any other girl in India. 

Has terrrorism not happened before 26/11 or have rapes not happened before Nirbhaya. What was so special about them that made people sit up and notice. Question the laws. 26/11 had a much speedy disposition compared to many other terrorist cases. Same with Nirbhaya. SC is hearing the case now
While Suryanelli case which is 20 years old is still pending in SC. Why the disparity. 

Understand that what differentiated 26/11 from rest was that it attacked people in power. Taj Hotel which is the power centre of business and royalty was attacked. People sitting in the top knew they were not safe anymore. Terror can come to them and terror needs to be punished. 

Nirbhaya it was a middle class girl with ambition to study and work. She represented the new India. When she was raped the erthwhile middle class knew rape is not something that happens to some poor girls, girls in disadvantaged back grounds. But it can happen to their daughters. The hypocrisy and disdain with which atrocities and rules used on poor and disadvantaged people comes knocking at the door of those who think they are above law. They follow law. Law doesnt affect them. When you are affected yourself you will think about Pratha. Its implications. Need to change. Till that time it is someone else's problem. 

Ram could only change tradition or law only by ensuring and showing the praja how the tradition has affected him. How it affected the king. And he keeping the golden idol of Sita for Aswamedha is a tight slap for the society who has imposed such rules. She is pure to him, no one can take her place and it is only for the rajdharma the so called banishment happened. 

But why do we wait for something big to happen to us, for our eyes to be opened to serious situations :/

I always knew Ram wanted to protect Sita from senseless accusations and he didn't want to give anyone any right to judge Sita. But it always bugged me that Ram did this. I understand better now, that he did this because it was the only way to show the people how the law was unfair. It still bugs me that Ram and Sita had to pay the cost for it. Just goes to show why we shouldn't be judging others. It like when Ram became king, he had everything but nothing. Whereas, in the forest there was no luxury but at least he had Sita :( 
But then again they had to be separated in forest also because Ravan had to be destroyed. Sacrifice everywhere!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmgishruthiravi

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:11am | IP Logged
@xpalkix we wait because we have to see to feel it. We use our visual sense way too much though most times it shows us just the illusion. 
What is the color of any object we see. It is the color rejected by the object, not the color absorbed. So is sky actually blue or leaf actually green. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamersgmgispate22

daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Content Removed

gmgishruthiravi

daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged

@xpalkix we wait because we have to see to feel it. We use our visual sense way too much though most times it shows us just the illusion. 
What is the color of any object we see. It is the color rejected by the object, not the color absorbed. So is sky actually blue or leaf actually green. Big smile

@bold that's the reason I love optics Big smile

gmgishruthiravi

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Yes DD it was the monologue of the Dhobi. 
Coming to optics white color rejects everything, while black absorbs everything. It is extreme and no one can be like that. Why dont we understand there are other colors than black and white and choose the colors accordingly. You can choose some, reject some. 

daydreamersgmgi

daydreamers IF-Rockerz
daydreamers
daydreamers

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Yes DD it was the monologue of the Dhobi. 
Coming to optics white color rejects everything, while black absorbs everything. It is extreme and no one can be like that. Why dont we understand there are other colors than black and white and choose the colors accordingly. You can choose some, reject some. 

Exactly!!!! 

My personal favorites are black and blue tho LOL

Black is smthn I cannot imagine my wardrobe without Tongue

Go to top