Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Ram was not furthering the divide. An injustice has happened. How will Pradha be questioned. Only when the most prominent person is affected by Pratha. When Palace is affected by Pratha. 

Have you ever thought why 26/11 got more limelight than any other terrorist activity in India. Why Nirbhaya got more coverage than any other girl in India. 

Has terrrorism not happened before 26/11 or have rapes not happened before Nirbhaya. What was so special about them that made people sit up and notice. Question the laws. 26/11 had a much speedy disposition compared to many other terrorist cases. Same with Nirbhaya. SC is hearing the case now
While Suryanelli case which is 20 years old is still pending in SC. Why the disparity. 

Understand that what differentiated 26/11 from rest was that it attacked people in power. Taj Hotel which is the power centre of business and royalty was attacked. People sitting in the top knew they were not safe anymore. Terror can come to them and terror needs to be punished. 

Nirbhaya it was a middle class girl with ambition to study and work. She represented the new India. When she was raped the erthwhile middle class knew rape is not something that happens to some poor girls, girls in disadvantaged back grounds. But it can happen to their daughters. The hypocrisy and disdain with which atrocities and rules used on poor and disadvantaged people comes knocking at the door of those who think they are above law. They follow law. Law doesnt affect them. When you are affected yourself you will think about Pratha. Its implications. Need to change. Till that time it is someone else's problem. 

Ram could only change tradition or law only by ensuring and showing the praja how the tradition has affected him. How it affected the king. And he keeping the golden idol of Sita for Aswamedha is a tight slap for the society who has imposed such rules. She is pure to him, no one can take her place and it is only for the rajdharma the so called banishment happened. 

But why do we wait for something big to happen to us, for our eyes to be opened to serious situations :/

I always knew Ram wanted to protect Sita from senseless accusations and he didn't want to give anyone any right to judge Sita. But it always bugged me that Ram did this. I understand better now, that he did this because it was the only way to show the people how the law was unfair. It still bugs me that Ram and Sita had to pay the cost for it. Just goes to show why we shouldn't be judging others. It like when Ram became king, he had everything but nothing. Whereas, in the forest there was no luxury but at least he had Sita :( 
But then again they had to be separated in forest also because Ravan had to be destroyed. Sacrifice everywhere!

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@xpalkix we wait because we have to see to feel it. We use our visual sense way too much though most times it shows us just the illusion. 
What is the color of any object we see. It is the color rejected by the object, not the color absorbed. So is sky actually blue or leaf actually green. 😃
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

SKR cvs take a standing ovation. I am not sure what valmiki intended by Sita banishment. But I know for sure you vindicated ram today. The law of the land that gave punishment to the common girl has to be same for the queen. Today rajdharma did injustice to prakriti taking a stand with sanskriti. The dhobi girl was blemishless. Still she was punished because a society except woman to die than take help. When ram did vachan palan the dharma of it was questioned. Now when ram do rajdharma the dharma will be questioned. What a beauty inline with ram's character. He breaks nothing yet breaks everything. Ram rajya where through the thought process of people a kingdom was created where justice was equal.to common man and king.to man and woman. I was like I don't know. I can tell my heart skipped a beat.maryada purushottam.the person who is a staunch devotee of Krishna say today jai shri ram from the heart 

Shruthi finally I read ur post 😆

Yday I had goosebumps... 

And yday I got many answers.. Why did I always loved ram so much... Why was it that I always had a strange connection with him.. 

Cmn to the title of your post.. 

Is it the monologue of the dhobi at the end? 

I actually missed it..  
daydreamers thumbnail

@xpalkix we wait because we have to see to feel it. We use our visual sense way too much though most times it shows us just the illusion. 

What is the color of any object we see. It is the color rejected by the object, not the color absorbed. So is sky actually blue or leaf actually green. 😃

@bold that's the reason I love optics 😃
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes DD it was the monologue of the Dhobi. 
Coming to optics white color rejects everything, while black absorbs everything. It is extreme and no one can be like that. Why dont we understand there are other colors than black and white and choose the colors accordingly. You can choose some, reject some. 
daydreamers thumbnail

Yes DD it was the monologue of the Dhobi. 

Coming to optics white color rejects everything, while black absorbs everything. It is extreme and no one can be like that. Why dont we understand there are other colors than black and white and choose the colors accordingly. You can choose some, reject some. 

Exactly!!!! 

My personal favorites are black and blue tho 😆

Black is smthn I cannot imagine my wardrobe without 😛
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Since a long time I was trying to understand why Ram banished Sita!!I finally got my answers through Shruthi,DD and SKR!⭐️