Siya Ke Ram

This justice which is different for man and woman has to change

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Content Removed

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

suppss77fan_3sumedha93Ankita.11Tanisha99pree_28avalonhigh1234b2011vipraja26yavikaRJaish30--Naina-daydreamersjayvenkgmgiudaymanyata07-GayathriK-deejagixPalkixvarshu27Justlikethat1Arijit007KrishnaPriyaa

vipraja26 Goldie
vipraja26
vipraja26

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Yes Shruti ! The episode was very good today . They have built the base for a relatively far future !
The dilemma  of Shatrughan  was well handled he did his best to balance raj dharma and his  compassion towards the dhobi girl . Happy about the way they keep Ayodhay on a parallel track !
If Ram had been the king now and had been in this situation might have broken the pratha in  the way he handled the Ashwamedha horse but since the event has already preceded he is probably left with little choice but banish Sita ! ( to maintain the equality  factor ! ).
The cvs for sure are doing a great job in maintaining and build up of  the events .
The episode was quite packed with lots of  content today . 
Somehow, there was also a change in Lakshman today - he did not look up while talking with Bhabhi which so far he did ! ( this charecter though is in tune with Kambha Ramayan ) 

The vrat of not sleeping through out the Vanvas is also built in logically .
Interesting episode to come tomorrow !

Good going and congrats once again to the whole team .

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

suppss77Hema48avalonhigh1234pree_28FAMSHaridasyavika--Naina-willinagmgishruthiravixPalkixJustlikethat1

xPalkix IF-Sizzlerz
xPalkix
xPalkix

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
If law is unfair, it must change. I didn't like this at all, it's terribly unfair and senseless. I wish Shatrughan had changed the law but Ram too could have as law first has to be equal and then people can be expected to follow it. Law must change if it produces injustice. 
I think Ram also sent Sita away because he didn't want society putting baseless assumptions on his wife, they have no right. But still I wish he would have changed the law like he did for Ashwamedha horse :/
Though, I find it ironic how it's the dhobi's daughter that gets punished because it's the dhobi who questions Sita! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

avalonhigh1234FAMSvipraja26naq5gmgishruthiravispate22

Bhargavii Goldie
Bhargavii
Bhargavii

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
i think its the same dhobi or his family who might qestioned maa sita purity because of his revenge that he want to take for his daughter vanvaas.If ram would have present then he might brought the change in law like ashwamedha. Ram wanted  sita should also gain equal respect, love like him, but neither shatrughan nor praja didnt knew that in future his judgement would be the cause for sita vanvaas

FAMSavalonhigh1234vipraja26gmgishruthiravixPalkixspate22

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
For me the high point was siya liftng the bow. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

avalonhigh1234sumedha93yavikavipraja26SenAnugmgishruthiravixPalkixJustlikethat1KrishnaPriyaa

naq5 IF-Dazzler
naq5
naq5

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
im sure Ran and for that matter even Bharat would have done something differently. Also i believe to be a great ruler you  need to have the ability to change uunfair rules or pratha. 
i believe though this a distortion they are showing, to later support rams decicion that he had to send Sita away to prove equality. firstly it was bharat who ruled not shatrugan. and i dont think there is any mention of  this incident in the actual story or is it?
But my question is equality between praja & king notwithstanding, by sending sita away dint Ram actually give more wind to this wrong pratha & by setting such an example he was only furthering the man -woman divide.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avalonhigh1234vipraja26gmgishruthiravixPalkix

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Ram was not furthering the divide. An injustice has happened. How will Pradha be questioned. Only when the most prominent person is affected by Pratha. When Palace is affected by Pratha. 
Have you ever thought why 26/11 got more limelight than any other terrorist activity in India. Why Nirbhaya got more coverage than any other girl in India. 

Has terrrorism not happened before 26/11 or have rapes not happened before Nirbhaya. What was so special about them that made people sit up and notice. Question the laws. 26/11 had a much speedy disposition compared to many other terrorist cases. Same with Nirbhaya. SC is hearing the case now
While Suryanelli case which is 20 years old is still pending in SC. Why the disparity. 

Understand that what differentiated 26/11 from rest was that it attacked people in power. Taj Hotel which is the power centre of business and royalty was attacked. People sitting in the top knew they were not safe anymore. Terror can come to them and terror needs to be punished. 

Nirbhaya it was a middle class girl with ambition to study and work. She represented the new India. When she was raped the erthwhile middle class knew rape is not something that happens to some poor girls, girls in disadvantaged back grounds. But it can happen to their daughters. The hypocrisy and disdain with which atrocities and rules used on poor and disadvantaged people comes knocking at the door of those who think they are above law. They follow law. Law doesnt affect them. When you are affected yourself you will think about Pratha. Its implications. Need to change. Till that time it is someone else's problem. 

Ram could only change tradition or law only by ensuring and showing the praja how the tradition has affected him. How it affected the king. And he keeping the golden idol of Sita for Aswamedha is a tight slap for the society who has imposed such rules. She is pure to him, no one can take her place and it is only for the rajdharma the so called banishment happened. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

FAMSavalonhigh1234vipraja26nikki1211yavikawillinagmgispate22varshu27Justlikethat1

avalonhigh1234 Senior Member
avalonhigh1234
avalonhigh1234

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
@Jaya for me too. There was no fear in her eyes ,She was Shakti ...can you even see Ravan touching this Shakti without getting burned. Her wanting the golden deer and allowing herself to be kidnapped was only because she wanted to give Ram a reason to attack  and destroy Lanka and thus fulfill the aim for his 'avataran'.
Today Shatrugan followed Rajdharam and an innocent was punished and the people who accused her wrongly got away scot free. Ram when he became king used the same Rajdharm and banished his wife, seemingly in response to the people questioning her purity, but in reality he did it to protect her self respect and dignity. He made himself vulnerable by his action so that Luv-Kush by questioning the righteous nature of it became instrumental in perhaps changing the people's perception...How enriching for each one of us to have a small portion of that divinity or paramatma, isn't it?
Savita

FAMSvipraja26yavikagmgishruthiravixPalkixJustlikethat1

Go to top