Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Kali's acting sucks

preciousruby Senior Member
preciousruby
preciousruby

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Just venting out here..
She was looking like a moron smiling / ecstatic when her badke papa stepped in saying she is a member of the house.  It could have been subdued.  It was such a serious accusation.  Everyone else's expressions were so serious.  She could have shown to say - in a serious tone resolutely - there is no change in her diction or expressions.  
The necklace is stolen and she is accused too but she doesn't say anything about herself and goes on her rant of  how it would be just misplaced without knowing anything.  

The way she portrayed the happiness seemed like she is being applauded for something.  It was Yug who first stepped in when she was called a servant and rest chimed in later when she was about to be slapped.. I know the acknowledgement was very important for her.  But her expressions just mar everything and it doesn't convey / reflect the way it should come across. 

Chulbul had accused her of stealing and considered her a servant and wanted to run a check.  Well in reality everyone treats her like one except Yug and Manji ma.   

They have butcherd Kali's character and the story line and on top of it Kali's pathetic acting.  It just drives me crazy.  She has the same expressions most of the time in all the scenes and looks confused herself. 
As earlier voiced by other members too- she doesn't do a bad job in light scenes.

I just watch for Kali and Yug but Kali's acting skills are not helping !! Dead

Edited by preciousruby - 13 April 2016 at 10:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

benishchaudharymuktha_cuteberrysweetHey_Bhaggu

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Hello Ruby Ji LOL,

Your post just told me not to watch the episode tonight so thank you. LOL This is what am hating, her dumb obsession with Vishwa!! Anyone with half a brain would know that Kali is treated worst tha a servant in that house. And yet she wants to be part of that household. Why? Her constant yapping about how her badke papa will change one day and embrace her, is worst than irritating. And the makers are to blame for that. They are hell bent on destroying their only gold in the show. Don't get me wrong, the acting is not on par as well, but my question remains, if we can see it, why can't the makers? I believe they want Kali to behave like this constantly to make the audience hate her! That's my take on it! Or maybe the makers want those less fortunate to always suffer! It will not be a first in their dumb shows!

Am typing via my phone! So apologies for errors!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preciousrubymuktha_cute

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
sorry disagree... i have seen her in initial episodes and she really needed lots of improvement.. but now I can say she is getting better..
In romantic scenes, there is already magic thats why most of us are glued.. and cmng to emotional scenes i can see lot of improvement.. 

a month before i also agreed on topic.. but now no longer..
preciousruby
preciousruby

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Hello Ruby Ji LOL,

Your post just told me not to watch the episode tonight so thank you. LOL This is what am hating, her dumb obsession with Vishwa!! Anyone with half a brain would know that Kali is treated worst tha a servant in that house. And yet she wants to be part of that household. Why? Her constant yapping about how her badke papa will change one day and embrace her, is worst than irritating. And the makers are to blame for that. They are hell bent on destroying their only gold in the show. Don't get me wrong, the acting is not on par as well, but my question remains, if we can see it, why can't the makers? I believe they want Kali to behave like this constantly to make the audience hate her! That's my take on it! Or maybe the makers want those less fortunate to always suffer! It will not be a first in their dumb shows!

Am typing via my phone! So apologies for errors!

hello ji..

haha..  no no..  please go ahead and watch the show !! :)  watch it for Yug ;)
Yeah its like the blind faith and dumb obsession where in Kaali doesn't want to see / accept the truth or status quo of things and the way things are all efforsts seems futile.

Sometimes I wonder how will they show a change in Vishwa & justify it.   Dunno - may be something radical like his own blood and people not coming to his aid or something like life and death situation- may open up his eyes..  
Kali just recently saved him from dying but it doesn't take him a second to raise a question / doubt her motives like today seeing kaali and yug in the kitchen together and raising an eyebrow on it. 

I agree it's the makers and the way they are taking the story ahead it becomes annoying and irritating at times and today Kaali's expressions just ticked me off cos of that.. LOL  
You root for the characters and want it to work
Seems like makers are being hell bent on ruining things LOLLOL

Edited by preciousruby - 13 April 2016 at 1:51pm
preciousruby
preciousruby

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

sorry disagree... i have seen her in initial episodes and she really needed lots of improvement.. but now I can say she is getting better..
In romantic scenes, there is already magic thats why most of us are glued.. and cmng to emotional scenes i can see lot of improvement.. 

a month before i also agreed on topic.. but now no longer..

I sincerely hope she continues to improve.
I started watching the show just some time back.   I guess it would be like a month now :)  I watched a couple of episodes when i visited India recently and got hooked cos of kayu scenes.
I just caught up on the show through written updates and watched random scenes from the earlier episodes.

Edited by preciousruby - 13 April 2016 at 2:03pm
Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
You are alluding to my thoughts so perfectly. Would have liked to be a subtler expression.
Though I wouldn't claim Kali's acting sucks, but when they give her OTT emotions to portray, that comes across really weird. For that matter, no offence but even when Yug was trying to be sarcastic yesterday, it made me laugh..because he cannot act like a meano..it doesn't seem convincing at all xD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preciousruby

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
i think the actress is slowly improving in terms of her acting but its a slow process. I didn't find anything wrong with her reaction to the situation her character is an idiot after all. her useless papa praised her she would die out of happiness if it was possible. i think the problem with her acting is even if the actress gets better in her acting she will never take the character to the heights that it should be because of the fact that she has portrayed this character just like any other mahaan character that is on tv which is very typical and ordinary character. Kaali/Kali's character needed an actor who brought a lot more depth, emotion and power to the character. this is  the thing that is lacking her so even if Simran gets better there will always be something wrong with her performance. she is much more suited for a breezy romantic character. but I do hope though that in emotional scenes she gets better. If anything the reason why I always thought that Rohan was the better performance was coz she was so bad. so he was good but her pathetic-ness made it seem as if he was much better then he actually was. I think now that I see improvements in Simran's acting the flaws of Rohan is coming out more. So both leads to watch themselves on tv and take down notes as to your to improve. Rohan brings alot of understand and depth and emotion to his character now his acting just needs to improve more and more. i think he is lovely
preciousruby
preciousruby

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTme0w

You are alluding to my thoughts so perfectly. Would have liked to be a subtler expression.
Though I wouldn't claim Kali's acting sucks, but when they give her OTT emotions to portray, that comes across really weird. For that matter, no offence but even when Yug was trying to be sarcastic yesterday, it made me laugh..because he cannot act like a meano..it doesn't seem convincing at all xD

haha.. i second you !!

Go to top