Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Today's Episode: A cocktail of W*F and 'Really guys?' (Page 2)

dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Natasha--

Well there isn't any option but to keep the logic aside with this trackLOL
Lol I agree they could have atleast taken her to the hospitalLOL

They planned everything overnight and set things in motion,how Mahi was saved,I'm still trying to wrap my head around itLOL

I knew there was something odd in the scene where the Luthras came to Devika's place,they shooted separately I guess.

Sherlock gif was the bestDay Dreaming

And the awesome postEmbarrassed

I know Natasha. This all seems so surreal. I mean I get it its a TV show. But come on! There comes a time when it seems like you are insulting the viewers intelligence. 

And Thanks :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Natasha--

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:51am | IP Logged
You are so brutal with the GIFs  ROFLROFLROFL

I swear more than the track or story line, the execution annoys me the most! I didnt even like the whole revelation part at the beginning. The reunion between the sisters was so dry. Kunj's few lines in an attempt to lighten up the mood was the saving grace in that scene. I might be being a little biased towards Kunj here but seriously such a let down. 

Mahi staggering out of the bushes made me crease ROFL How was Twinkle so calm? I wouldve screamed like hell out of sheer fright! ROFL I love your point about them not even taking her to hospital but considering she was declared dead and Yuvraj is technically her next of kin, there genuinely was a risk of him finding out through doctors so I will allow that little thing slip for now.

Anyway as compared to the last few episodes, this one wasnt half as bad. I wasnt majority pissed and I wasnt majority on the floor in tears either so I think thats a good thing? Ermm

dksamma

dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

The highlight was Deevika insulting Anita and Yuvi. Loved their reactions to all of her insults. Poor Luhthras! ROFLROFL

They probably will track Luthra down in the precap. Didn't Kunj survive too?! LOL 

The only thing I was concerned about in the precap was that Yuvi wasn't singing the song. Thats it. Thats all I am worried about. I have no concerns for Mahi. I mean it would be an awesome twist if she did end up dead and Twinkle is implicated yet again. Then the dynamic duo would be left wondering why they didn't clear Twinkle's name when they had the chance. 
dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by docritu99

The best part was "be logical mom"..
I was like hello dude u guys are nly going all ways to be illogical and trying to convince to be logical..
Wt*

Luthra's insult was superb firstly on call and then face to face.. Loved it..

But I don't get it y the hell they needed devika khanna mahi can do what she's doing being mahi nly.. She can directly put luthra behind bars stating he tried to murder her n all..

Apparently the victim telling the cops "Hey you see my husband there. He is a psycho with a history of ciminal activities including but not limited to tryng to murder Kunj on his wedding day. He tried to kill me but I survived by sheer luck and if this isn't the evidence we need to plant more trees I don't know what is. But anyway, he tried to shove me off a cliff and frame my sister. But I survived and you can throw him behid bars." Nope thats not enough. An elaborate scheme, financed by god knows who, that may be a hit or a miss and concocted in the middle of the night is the way to go. 

..Tamanna..

dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

You are so brutal with the GIFs  ROFLROFLROFL

I swear more than the track or story line, the execution annoys me the most! I didnt even like the whole revelation part at the beginning. The reunion between the sisters was so dry. Kunj's few lines in an attempt to lighten up the mood was the saving grace in that scene. I might be being a little biased towards Kunj here but seriously such a let down. 

Mahi staggering out of the bushes made me crease ROFL How was Twinkle so calm? I wouldve screamed like hell out of sheer fright! ROFL I love your point about them not even taking her to hospital but considering she was declared dead and Yuvraj is technically her next of kin, there genuinely was a risk of him finding out through doctors so I will allow that little thing slip for now.

Anyway as compared to the last few episodes, this one wasnt half as bad. I wasnt majority pissed and I wasnt majority on the floor in tears either so I think thats a good thing? Ermm

I'm geniunely glad that you didn't think that it wasn't so bad. But i thought it was so weird. 

KUnj the voice of reason is like lets not go to the cops. Twinkle is now some sort of master schemer. I was so excited for this track because i thought it would put them both on the offensive but now its jsut making them look.. well.. crazy. 

And the whole thing about taking her to the hospital, im sure they could've found someone who would hae kept things quiet. mahi could always admit that its a case of domestic abuse and ask for anonymity and confidentiality. And patient privilege triumphs all. 

considering they are quitting this track tomorrow it all seems like a huge waste anyway
Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dksamma

I'm geniunely glad that you didn't think that it wasn't so bad. But i thought it was so weird. 

KUnj the voice of reason is like lets not go to the cops. Twinkle is now some sort of master schemer. I was so excited for this track because i thought it would put them both on the offensive but now its jsut making them look.. well.. crazy. 

And the whole thing about taking her to the hospital, im sure they could've found someone who would hae kept things quiet. mahi could always admit that its a case of domestic abuse and ask for anonymity and confidentiality. And patient privilege triumphs all. 

considering they are quitting this track tomorrow it all seems like a huge waste anyway

I honestly went in with expecting the worst so maybe thats why I didnt feel it was so bad. The first thing that caught my attention was Mahi entering in a white dress as TwiNj lit the lamp together. My mind started screaming symbolism Stern SmileLOL I think thats why I didnt find it as funny today because the last few episodes I was laughing from the word go and analysis went flying out of the window. 

I agree, the whole episode had a weird vibe. They let just a good opportunity go. I am such a sucker for happy reunions to an extent where I can cry my eyes out at them but I watched Twinkle and Mahi reunite with a face like this Stern Smile. Such a shame dude.

I think I'm done with trying to get on par with what everyone's thinking. The rushing of the tracks isnt doing them any justice either otherwise I'm sure we couldve had some pretty good scenes play out. It wouldve been nice to see Twinkle plotting because thats what she used to do before they got married. It wouldve been a nice walk down memory lane but aah well, dont know why we even thought we'd get something nice and not absurd Wacko

dksamma

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:49am | IP Logged
im bit confused with the track...

dksamma

Go to top