India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Today's Episode: A cocktail of W*F and 'Really guys?'

dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:49am | IP Logged

What the F is going with this show you ask?? 

Well no one seems to know. And when i say no one I mean NO ONE! Not the CVs not the actors not the audience. 

The show begins with a flashback explaining how Mahi became Devika. Apparently Mahi got caught on a tree on her way down and was A okay albeit with a few scratches. She literally falls into Twinkle's lap and relates what happens to her and Kunj appears on the scene. What do the caring Didi and Jiju do? 

Do they take her to the hospital to get first aid? 

Do they take her to the police station to write out a statement that Yuvi tried to murder her ? 

Do they contact anyone to take Mahi into protective custody?

No, nope, no way and are you crazy! They concoct a really elaborate plot that seems unnecessary and might not at all be effective to "trap" Yuvi. 

And then are all back in Amritsar, the good guys celebrating their brilliance. Note to Twinkle and Kunj, don't count the chickens before they are hatched. And for being so careful while you were in Mumbai you are discussing your plan in loud voices out in the open in Amritsar, Yuvi's home turf? James bond has nothing you! 

Apparently for the dynamic trio can plan an elaborate scheme to resurrect Mahi, but couldn't figure a way to have Mahi talk to their parents. Oh and we find out how they tricked Yuvi with the fingerprints idea. They used extra skin on Mahi this time around because you know extra fake skin is just lying around. Reuse Repurpose Recycle people! 

Yuvi legit looks at Anitha as she questions this entire set up and says "Be logical mom!" I laughed so hard at the irony of the statement people around me thought I was in trouble. 

Anita decides to get ready for meeting Devika khanna from the morning itself but alas its not enough. Devika is not impressed by basically anything. Not her clothes, not the gifts and not the kangan. Coz you know.. 

Yuvi passes out and is later haunted. Im not even happy about this because the recap shows that he is going to try to bury Mahi in the next episode itself. Alas he was not singing "Kya Karroon, Oh Mahi, Main hoon Adat se majboor" while doing it. 

Couple of things: People who refer to themselves in the third person.. cough.. devika khan... cough should stop doing it right away. 

The scene where Mahi puts Anitha and Yuvi down was golden! I am not even going to try to make fun of it, because that was the best part of the night. 

Was it just me or were Yuvk and Anitha in front of a green screen when they were in Device's house? It just seemed odd. Maybe Anjali ( I hope thats the actors name) was unable for shooting that day. 

It was an okay episode for me. I'm very disappointed with the current tack because it feels that the CVs rushed headlong into a storyline only to end it in an equally hasty manner. Will be adressing those issues in another post. 

And as always if you like the episode I'm happy for you. This post just contains my thoughts and opinions 

Leave your comments and thoughts peeps! 

Edited by dksamma - 13 April 2016 at 10:01am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4upulika..Tamanna..Trupti09iotaKomal1298.Anjum.--Natasha--kardooksteddyyyTranquility123LiveLoveLaugh96areeba_blossom

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged
The fact that I hold no more hopes with this track has just been boldened with your post oh dear lord. They literally rushed into this, made it so stupidity and now are rushing out of it. Like bruh.

Hilarious post! Makes the nonsense more bearable LOL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dksamma.Anjum.kardooks--Natasha--

--Natasha-- IF-Dazzler
--Natasha--
--Natasha--

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Well there isn't any option but to keep the logic aside with this trackLOL
Lol I agree they could have atleast taken her to the hospitalLOL

They planned everything overnight and set things in motion,how Mahi was saved,I'm still trying to wrap my head around itLOL

I knew there was something odd in the scene where the Luthras came to Devika's place,they shooted separately I guess.

Sherlock gif was the bestDay Dreaming

And the awesome postEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Tamanna...Anjum.

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:05am | IP Logged

The highlight was Deevika insulting Anita and Yuvi. Loved their reactions to all of her insults. Poor Luhthras! ROFLROFL

They probably will track Luthra down in the precap. Didn't Kunj survive too?! LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dksamma..Tamanna...Anjum.--Natasha--

ASRkiMoonlight Goldie
ASRkiMoonlight
ASRkiMoonlight

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:09am | IP Logged
All of your reactions are bang on. Not having watched the last two episodes and hearing lots of cursing around the past two days for not making any sense this post all the more makes me curious to go and watch it to find out if my own feelings mirrors you people's or notLOL

dksamma.Anjum.

Iansomer1 IF-Sizzlerz
Iansomer1
Iansomer1

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
lol hilarious post cant wait to watch but i agree illogistics r wat this track is fllled with
writer and director need to work better if they want to keep show trps

twinj chemistry aloen wont do everything
story is imp too
track is nice but execution failed

dksamma.Anjum.

docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:18am | IP Logged
The best part was "be logical mom"..
I was like hello dude u guys are nly going all ways to be illogical and trying to convince to be logical..
Wt*

Luthra's insult was superb firstly on call and then face to face.. Loved it..

But I don't get it y the hell they needed devika khanna mahi can do what she's doing being mahi nly.. She can directly put luthra behind bars stating he tried to murder her n all..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dksamma..Tamanna...Anjum.

dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

The fact that I hold no more hopes with this track has just been boldened with your post oh dear lord. They literally rushed into this, made it so stupidity and now are rushing out of it. Like bruh.

Hilarious post! Makes the nonsense more bearable LOL.

They basically dug themselves a hole they can't get out off. Kind like Yuvi and Mahi tomorrow! LOL

Go to top