India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

The same old, same old !!

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged

So much lack of creativitySleepySleepy Villian threatening, Sid defending, Roshni slapping,  villian fooling ppl, DD acting dumb, someone getting kidnapped, Sid trying to save, Roshni in mandap, Sid's vada karta hoon & herogiri &  reunion.. round and round the same thing with different villiansSleepyDead Above all super boring idiotic promosSleepy

The count down for the down fall of this track has startedOuch Cvs better revive the track or else another flop track, same like joker track is on the waySleepy

Edited by rosesidni - 13 April 2016 at 9:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

imaginativeSidNi_TwiNjabinaya98ChandzLoveSidNi

abinaya98 IF-Sizzlerz
abinaya98
abinaya98

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Chill rose..let's see how wil d track move..
M not gng to judge this..I feel soemhting interesting gonna come..I feel my gut feeling

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChurriBurriChandzLoveSidNi

ChandzLoveSidNi IF-Stunnerz
ChandzLoveSidNi
ChandzLoveSidNi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged
its some what same drama but i liked today epiTongue atleast Sid didnt lie n tried to find out things on his own...SidNi r together ..so am happy with thatSmilelets see how the track proceeds..even i feel this time something different may happen..Winkpositive hopeLOL

ChurriBurriabinaya98

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purni12

Chill rose..let's see how wil d track move..
M not gng to judge this..I feel soemhting interesting gonna come..I feel my gut feeling

No.. as of now nothing interesting is going to happen and in the coming weeks TRP will fall badly if they didn't change the course.. I have been saying that from the beginning of joker track, it happened and even now I'm getting that feelingOuch The writers is losing focus, back to back flop track will be very bad for JROuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abinaya98

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChandzLoveSidNi

its some what same drama but i liked today epiTongue atleast Sid didnt lie n tried to find out things on his own...SidNi r together ..so am happy with thatSmilelets see how the track proceeds..even i feel this time something different may happen..Winkpositive hopeLOL

Something different needs to happen even if its SidNi separation.. But this week nothing will happen with Baisakhi and lets see next week.. Udaan is picking up story wise, JR CVs can sleep till Zee kicks them againDead

abinaya98

ChandzLoveSidNi IF-Stunnerz
ChandzLoveSidNi
ChandzLoveSidNi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosesidni

Originally posted by ChandzLoveSidNi

Something different needs to happen even if its SidNi separation.. But this week nothing will happen with Baisakhi and lets see next week.. Udaan is picking up story wise, JR CVs can sleep till Zee kicks them againDead
LOLLOLalready zee is neglecting JR..so they need to pick up...

rosesidni

uncanny_person Goldie
uncanny_person
uncanny_person

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:09am | IP Logged
relaxxx things ll turn out intresting coz nothing is hidden neither amol's plans nor sidni r hiding anything from eachother. i m sure they wont repeat the same

ChurriBurriabinaya98

imaginative Goldie
imaginative
imaginative

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Oh.. so it is not only me who feels they are repeatingLOL Looks like time for show to wrap upConfused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index