India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Poor DD

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I do feel bad for her. This evil Amol is taking advantage of DD and the fact that she can't remember anything. No one deserves to be treated as such...Now that the doctor said not revive DD's memory as the trauma can lead her to hemorrahge then how will SidNI get out of this trap? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajChandzLoveSidNi

ChandzLoveSidNi IF-Stunnerz
ChandzLoveSidNi
ChandzLoveSidNi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:12am | IP Logged
sorry but am not feeling bad for  DD but for Sid n SidNi...even with memory loss she is all okay but Sid n SidNi r suffering by trying to  stay away from each other n sid facing insults..Confused

rosesidnibabithaj

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChandzLoveSidNi

sorry but am not feeling bad for  DD but for Sid n SidNi...even with memory loss she is all okay but Sid n SidNi r suffering by trying to  stay away from each other n sid facing insults..Confused

@ Chandz 100% agreeThumbs Up

There is a saying as u sow so shall u reapLOL DD has done enough damage to ppl around her, still doing and if she lives happily and peacefully there is no justiceSleepy She is one arrogant self centered woman, this is the least such ppl can getSleepy

Edited by rosesidni - 13 April 2016 at 10:16am

babithajChandzLoveSidNi

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged
But I can't blame her for acting this way. Nor does SidNi blame her. She might have gone backwards but that's not her fault. She was an arrogant person because of what she went through in life. And after that everyone has taken advantage of her and her weaknesses leading it to make all see her as an evil person. At this moment Amol is using her ML and weakness to his benefit. I really can't fault her for actions at least not all of them. Every parent has diff way of loving their child. I see it in real life. I think DD is such person who shows her love diff. She hasn't physically hurt anyone intentionally, just out of rage... She just thought whatever is best for daughter. Right or wrong...I think most parents do things that they feel best for their child whether it be wrong or right. 
Seeing things through a parents POV. 

Edited by ChurriCreationz - 13 April 2016 at 11:02am
rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChurriCreationz

But I can't blame her for acting this way. Nor does SidNi blame her. She might have gone backwards but that's not her fault. She was an arrogant person because of what she went through in life. And after that everyone has taken advantage of her and her weaknesses leading it to make all see her as an evil person. At this moment Amol is using her ML and weakness to his benefit. I really can't fault her for actions at least not all of them. Every parent has diff way of loving their child. I see it in real life. I think DD is such person who shows her love diff. She hasn't physically hurt anyone. She just thought whatever is best for daughter. Right or wrong...I think most parents do things that they feel best for their child whether it be wrong or right. 

@bold ReallyShocked How many times have she slapped ppl around her? Didn't she try to kill Shabnam in the most brutal wayDead Didn't she abuse a 6yr old kid, Ayesha?Dead Haven't she killed someone (anything being the justification)Ouch Haven't she insulted every other middle class ppl?

PPl can justify  wrong, that is one's POV  But there is no justification for ppl becoming bad due to circumstancesConfused  In that case v'll have to justify every criminals.. Shabby, Yash, Amol etc r very less.. all r good b'coz they all turned bad due to circumstances if that is the justification.. There r many ppl living in more bad circumstances & living as good humansOuch

Edited by rosesidni - 13 April 2016 at 10:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosesidni

Originally posted by ChurriCreationz

But I can't blame her for acting this way. Nor does SidNi blame her. She might have gone backwards but that's not her fault. She was an arrogant person because of what she went through in life. And after that everyone has taken advantage of her and her weaknesses leading it to make all see her as an evil person. At this moment Amol is using her ML and weakness to his benefit. I really can't fault her for actions at least not all of them. Every parent has diff way of loving their child. I see it in real life. I think DD is such person who shows her love diff. She hasn't physically hurt anyone. She just thought whatever is best for daughter. Right or wrong...I think most parents do things that they feel best for their child whether it be wrong or right. 

@bold ReallyShocked How many times have she slapped ppl around her? Didn't she try to kill Shabnam in the most brutal wayDead Didn't she abuse a 6yr old kid, Ayesha?Dead Haven't she killed someone (anything being the justification)Ouch Haven't she insulted every other middle class ppl?

PPl can justify  wrong, that is one's POV  But there is no justification for ppl becoming bad due to circumstancesConfused  In that case v'll have to justify every criminals.. Shabby, Yash, Amol etc r very less.. all r good b'coz they all turned bad due to circumstances if that is the justification.. There r many ppl living in more bad circumstances & living as good humansOuch

She has slapped Sid and Roshni but no one else. A parent is able to slap a child when disciplining. I personally have been slapped but only to be disciplined. Yes she did do that too Shabnam and Ayesha but she regretted it later.  And her insulting middle class people has its reasons, even SidNi are aware of it. I am not saying she is PERFECT!! No one is...but you can't compare DD with the other villians. Those had a motive but DD just does things impulsively. I think most of us are not parents yet, which is why it is hard to put ourself in DD's shoes. She has regretted and tried to change. But in the current situation she can't be blamed. She didnt ask to have ML or go back to her old self. Nor did she ask to be taken advantage of...Which is why we are about to have Sid defend her because he knows Amol is taking advantage of DD and her mental health.  

Anyways, lets not turn this into a fight. We all have our opinions. I respect your opinion. I just stated mine. 

Edited by ChurriCreationz - 13 April 2016 at 11:11am
angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Rose: U said right abt bad past not being excuse of bad behaviour. Dats why I always say dis is on of d sanest forum I came across. In many forums, d members mostly girls droll n support d heroes howev jerk, disgusting, cheap, evil, abusive he is giving excuse of their bad past or just cuz they r hot. But u said right abt bad past not an excuse to be bad. Hope everyone understands d same thing. DD has done many wrong things but right now we can't blame her as she is suffering 4m ML. Few weeks ago, I made a post on how DD is wrong for always insulting n slapping Sid. But now, I can't blame her. Still, I don't want any more slaps except to those 2 kameena brothers. 

ChurriBurrirosesidni

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Rose: U said right abt bad past not being excuse of bad behaviour. Dats why I always say dis is on of d sanest forum I came across. In many forums, d members mostly girls droll n support d heroes howev jerk, disgusting, cheap, evil, abusive he is giving excuse of their bad past or just cuz they r hot. But u said right abt bad past not an excuse to be bad. Hope everyone understands d same thing. DD has done many wrong things but right now we can't blame her as she is suffering 4m ML. Few weeks ago, I made a post on how DD is wrong for always insulting n slapping Sid. But now, I can't blame her. Still, I don't want any more slaps except to those 2 kameena brothers. 

Of course Juhi.. That is the simple pointTongue A wrong is a wrong no matter what. I don't justify a character just b'coz he / she is my fav character or actor. I'm not saying DD is wrong NOW. I just said DD has done MANY wrongs and there is something called karma which will bite backLOL that is happening now. Even now with ML she is making other ppl suffer more than herself.. Any person will have to pay for whatever bad they have done knowingly or unknowingly..  That is the rule of nature & that is happening with DDTongue Doing wrong, regretting, again doing wrong regretting.. this is the only job of DD.. Now atleast ML is an excuse, even if not she'll do the same in future... So, no sympathy's from atleast my sideLOL

@bold Ha ha .. Here neither the hero nor the heroine nor DD or any other character will get that libertyLOL Even I have problem in ppl trying excessively hard to defend fav characters and only see everything diff from others. To each their ownTongue But I don't think majority in this forum have that syndromeLOL Hence the differenceTongue

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top