Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Aasiya kazi quitting or no JaGan post new leap? (Page 3)

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Even i did not like Aasiya when she entered as Ganga even though i like Ganga very much but gradually started appreciating her because she worked harder to improve and manage to do a fair job as Ganga   The best about her  when she entered as Ganga  she took all the criticism of her in positive way  and  tried to live up the expectations , hence making  people appreciate her  

Ganga is played by three actresses  and all three left a lasting impression on me  with each phase of Ganga's life they played 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Hannah_tiny15pyar-ishk

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeatifulSoul_

Even i did not like Aasiya when she entered as Ganga even though i like Ganga very much but gradually started appreciating her because she worked harder to improve and manage to do a fair job as Ganga   The best about her  when she entered as Ganga  she took all the criticism of her in positive way  and  tried to live up the expectations , hence making  people appreciate her  

Ganga is played by three actresses  and all three left a lasting impression on me  with each phase of Ganga's life they played 
i also din't like aasiya  as ganga & 2 b honest still i cudn't connect 2 her as ganga like i did wid  sriti & sargun but i appreciate her 4 trying her best even if such a  small screen space & her +ve attitude 4 criticism & not thinking/saying that i can wipe off memories of old actresses as ganga like sum1else'd said.
but yes  post leap ganga's ckt changed both wen they made her go out of ckt & later reverted back 2 herself, she atleast lived  up 2 the expectations  2 a large  extent  wid lesser screen space.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Hannah_BeautifulSoul_

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by BeatifulSoul_

i also din't like aasiya  as ganga & 2 b honest still i cudn't connect 2 her as ganga like i did wid  sriti & sargun but i appreciate her 4 trying her best even if such a  small screen space & her +ve attitude 4 criticism & not thinking/saying that i can wipe off memories of old actresses as ganga like sum1else'd said.
but yes  post leap ganga's ckt changed both wen they made her go out of ckt & later reverted back 2 herself, she atleast lived  up 2 the expectations  2 a large  extent  wid lesser screen space.
i am  talking same thing Aasiya tried to live up the expectations and she  lived up to them  Of course i loved Sriti and Sargun more than her in acting and i cannot visualize her the phase that they played  but she did fair work too and  she always have been  respectful to Sriti and Sargun both 

Post this 11  leap years  when cvs butchered Ganga's character was the most painful period for me as a viewer .Pinch it made me so mad at cvs that i wanted to make their heads bald with my chappals  AngryGlad after getting strong bashing from viewers they made Ganga the same lovable Ganga as she always have been . I honestly will never forgive cvs for how they treated Ganga's character A character which had so much potential  but cvs have always tried to suppress her 

if cvs were not so unfair with Ganga then probably we would have one face for Ganga through out not three but its all cvs injustices but we are lucky for one thing at least they casted some decent actresses as replacements too who knew how to act 

RayofHope_tiny15

kate-nic Senior Member
kate-nic
kate-nic

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I love Jagya and Ganga Will miss watching them  on screen but i am ok if cvs don't show them after leap because there is nothing much to show for them after leap Since leap is all about Nandini and her prem kahani What will Jagya and Ganga do ? Do kanyadaan of Nandini? Its not fair with Shakti and Aasiya who are good actors and deserve much more than this screen space 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I  think  its not Aasiya quitting but JaGan wont  be shown in serial after leap  i am perfectly fine with it if they don't show them after leap because i don't think they will show anything for them after leap since story will be all about Nandini Its not fair with actors and characters both to throw them in the back drop .

Edited by saba113 - 15 April 2016 at 11:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Well its not Aasiya kazi quitting it is JaGan wont be shown after leap The leap story is set in Jaipur not Jaitsar . Nandini and Amit will be new doctor couple of the show 
Finally i can quit BV too 

JaGan's life is well settled Its a happy feeling Approve

saba113tiny15

Go to top