Aasiya kazi quitting or no JaGan post new leap? - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
It will be good if Shakti and Aasiya quit as JaGan. Post leap they will hardly have anything substantial to do. Infact, sadly Ganga didn't have much to do even in this leap.

I would not like Aasiya to age so early in time, when she is hardly 25 herself 

Moreover,  BV females have always been in sarees and ghaghras. It would be nice if they have a change of role and a different get up to enhance their personalities as young leads or parallel leads in other shows.

May be Shakti ji will stay they may bring in his wife to play ganga
Mahi Vij even calling Shakti Anand kakusaa will be  πŸ˜† she is only 6 years younger to him but welcome to telly world Here this commonly happens πŸ˜†

i will also be happy if cvs dont show JaGan post leap Instead of forcing  new problems in their lives to stretch the serial  it will be more better to give viewers the happy feeling they are living their lives happily ever after with their kids . JaGan will grow old together , live their age together with their kids This all  is the best feeling for viewers so cvs should keep this feeling for viewers 

If only Aasiya is quitting then best wishes for her I initially did not like her performance as Ganga as much She wasnt up to my expectations first but she worked harder to live up to viewers expectations and i praise her for that i started appreciating her so thank you Aasiya for your hard work and dedication that you put in Ganga's character and all the very best for your future projects 
Edited by RayofHope_ - 8 years ago
TFS Hina 

Can't comment much on this right now  because don't have any confirmation whether its only  Aasiya quitting or   is that JaGan will not be shown after leap...Time will tell . Only few days to go for new leap 
Edited by kikyo - 8 years ago
I loved Asiya as well as Shakti, but they have to decide on their career all the best.
Even i did not like Aasiya when she entered as Ganga even though i like Ganga very much but gradually started appreciating her because she worked harder to improve and manage to do a fair job as Ganga   The best about her  when she entered as Ganga  she took all the criticism of her in positive way  and  tried to live up the expectations , hence making  people appreciate her  

Ganga is played by three actresses  and all three left a lasting impression on me  with each phase of Ganga's life they played 
Originally posted by BeatifulSoul_

Even i did not like Aasiya when she entered as Ganga even though i like Ganga very much but gradually started appreciating her because she worked harder to improve and manage to do a fair job as Ganga   The best about her  when she entered as Ganga  she took all the criticism of her in positive way  and  tried to live up the expectations , hence making  people appreciate her  

Ganga is played by three actresses  and all three left a lasting impression on me  with each phase of Ganga's life they played 
i also din't like aasiya  as ganga & 2 b honest still i cudn't connect 2 her as ganga like i did wid  sriti & sargun but i appreciate her 4 trying her best even if such a  small screen space & her +ve attitude 4 criticism & not thinking/saying that i can wipe off memories of old actresses as ganga like sum1else'd said.
but yes  post leap ganga's ckt changed both wen they made her go out of ckt & later reverted back 2 herself, she atleast lived  up 2 the expectations  2 a large  extent  wid lesser screen space.
Originally posted by tiny15

i also din't like aasiya  as ganga & 2 b honest still i cudn't connect 2 her as ganga like i did wid  sriti & sargun but i appreciate her 4 trying her best even if such a  small screen space & her +ve attitude 4 criticism & not thinking/saying that i can wipe off memories of old actresses as ganga like sum1else'd said.
but yes  post leap ganga's ckt changed both wen they made her go out of ckt & later reverted back 2 herself, she atleast lived  up 2 the expectations  2 a large  extent  wid lesser screen space.
i am  talking same thing Aasiya tried to live up the expectations and she  lived up to them  Of course i loved Sriti and Sargun more than her in acting and i cannot visualize her the phase that they played  but she did fair work too and  she always have been  respectful to Sriti and Sargun both 

Post this 11  leap years  when cvs butchered Ganga's character was the most painful period for me as a viewer .😡 it made me so mad at cvs that i wanted to make their heads bald with my chappals  πŸ˜‘Glad after getting strong bashing from viewers they made Ganga the same lovable Ganga as she always have been . I honestly will never forgive cvs for how they treated Ganga's character A character which had so much potential  but cvs have always tried to suppress her 

if cvs were not so unfair with Ganga then probably we would have one face for Ganga through out not three but its all cvs injustices but we are lucky for one thing at least they casted some decent actresses as replacements too who knew how to act 
I love Jagya and Ganga Will miss watching them  on screen but i am ok if cvs don't show them after leap because there is nothing much to show for them after leap Since leap is all about Nandini and her prem kahani What will Jagya and Ganga do ? Do kanyadaan of Nandini? Its not fair with Shakti and Aasiya who are good actors and deserve much more than this screen space