Balika Vadhu

Aasiya kazi quitting or no JaGan post new leap?

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Aasiya posted this instagram 

aasiya_o9One of my most beautiful journey...This show wil always remain close to my heart

hmmm wonder what  she meant by this Is she quitting the serial or Jagya and Ganga will not be shown after this new leap ?
Edited by Hina- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think maybe JaGan are not going to be there. Someone told about FB comment by shakti anand also. Only Jagya doesn't make much sense. Maybe next season will be completely new characters and cast. 
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Shakti Anand dont have any facebook account If he has where it is ? Those are his fan pages opened by his fans not his official account so i don't know about his comment 
but Aasiya 's this post tells something Perhaps JaGan won't be shown after leap 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hina-

Shakti Anand dont have any facebook account If he has where it is ? Those are his fan pages opened by his fans not his official account so i don't know about his comment 

but Aasiya 's this post tells something Perhaps JaGan won't be shown after leap 

No idea. Someone said about this in the new entry thread or DS exit wala thread.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I will be actually  more happy if cvs don't show JaGan after leap because i want to quit BV and JaGan are only the reason why  i watch this show Not interested in Nimboli's character and her story  post  this new leap  and as far as JaGan is concerned Their life is well settled Cvs will create unnecessary problems in their and their kids lives to extend the serial if they keep them after leap which i don't want 

Jagya and Ganga's life is well settled personally and professionally  They are perfect mates for each other Their love overcame all odds and come out of every  tough test of time with flying colors  Their love story have been  a  beautiful love story   and now they  together will raise their kids into better human beings  They will live their age together ,enjoying the martial ,parenthood bliss i am happy with it so i  don't have any problem if cvs don't show them post new  leap.  i am happy to think ... they are living their life  happily ever after with their kids  Thats the best and logical conclusion of Jagya Ganga's  story  from our TV screens . Don't want to see unnecessary problems forced in their lives to extend the serial ,  better close it with giving viewers a happy feeling for them

Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

No idea. Someone said about this in the new entry thread or DS exit wala thread.

Sidharth sengupta has an fb account where he said he is quiting bv he tagged shakti anand not sure if it is real and shakti replied congratulations and all the best who is was and will be part of the show. 
If some one is leaving and I am staying I will not comment like this on his good bye post so but let's xee
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandini30

Sidharth sengupta has an fb account where he said he is quiting bv he tagged shakti anand not sure if it is real and shakti replied congratulations and all the best who is was and will be part of the show. 
If some one is leaving and I am staying I will not comment like this on his good bye post so but let's xee

bold does not make any sense Why not ? anyways i have not seen any account of Shakti Anand Whatever media will tell 
CosmoCoCo thumbnail
Thanks for sharing 

I agree   with Sidra in this  that cvs should close JaGan 's chapter from our screens giving happy feeling to viewers They are happily living their lives with their kids  and doing well for themselves.and society 

This surely gives a good feeling to viewers
Edited by _Hannah_ - 8 years ago
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww this was a lovely scene .❤️Very  beautifully showed how much love is between these two 😳Heart warming  ❤️ Edited by saba113 - 8 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
TFS 
Don't know about Ganga and Jagya but I'm glad that Aasiya Kazi has called it quits.

Can't imagine Aasiya Kazi who is not even 25 being addressed as Kakisa by a much much older Mahi Vij.
Not only that Ganga character doesn't seem to have much post leap any ways.So sticking on in BV is not a wise thing for the young actress Aasiya.

Wish her all the very best post her stint in BV.

I liked her performance as Ganga very much.