Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Aasiya kazi quitting or no JaGan post new leap?

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Aasiya posted this instagram 

aasiya_o9One of my most beautiful journey...This show wil always remain close to my heart

hmmm wonder what  she meant by this Is she quitting the serial or Jagya and Ganga will not be shown after this new leap ?

Edited by Hina- - 13 April 2016 at 9:11am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RayofHope__Hannah_maria13saba113Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15pyar-ishk-Swetha-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I think maybe JaGan are not going to be there. Someone told about FB comment by shakti anand also. Only Jagya doesn't make much sense. Maybe next season will be completely new characters and cast. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15-Swetha-

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Shakti Anand dont have any facebook account If he has where it is ? Those are his fan pages opened by his fans not his official account so i don't know about his comment 
but Aasiya 's this post tells something Perhaps JaGan won't be shown after leap 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Hannah_tiny15-Swetha-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hina-

Shakti Anand dont have any facebook account If he has where it is ? Those are his fan pages opened by his fans not his official account so i don't know about his comment 

No idea. Someone said about this in the new entry thread or DS exit wala thread.

tiny15-Swetha-

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I will be actually  more happy if cvs don't show JaGan after leap because i want to quit BV and JaGan are only the reason why  i watch this show Not interested in Nimboli's character and her story  post  this new leap  and as far as JaGan is concerned Their life is well settled Cvs will create unnecessary problems in their and their kids lives to extend the serial if they keep them after leap which i don't want 

Jagya and Ganga's life is well settled personally and professionally  They are perfect mates for each other Their love overcame all odds and come out of every  tough test of time with flying colors  Their love story have been  a  beautiful love story   and now they  together will raise their kids into better human beings  They will live their age together ,enjoying the martial ,parenthood bliss i am happy with it so i  don't have any problem if cvs don't show them post new  leap.  i am happy to think ... they are living their life  happily ever after with their kids  Thats the best and logical conclusion of Jagya Ganga's  story  from our TV screens . Don't want to see unnecessary problems forced in their lives to extend the serial ,  better close it with giving viewers a happy feeling for them

Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 15 April 2016 at 11:16am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kate-nic_Hannah_saba113MisseshaHina-tiny15pyar-ishk-Swetha-

Nandini30 Senior Member
Nandini30
Nandini30

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

No idea. Someone said about this in the new entry thread or DS exit wala thread.

Sidharth sengupta has an fb account where he said he is quiting bv he tagged shakti anand not sure if it is real and shakti replied congratulations and all the best who is was and will be part of the show. 
If some one is leaving and I am staying I will not comment like this on his good bye post so but let's xee
Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandini30

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Sidharth sengupta has an fb account where he said he is quiting bv he tagged shakti anand not sure if it is real and shakti replied congratulations and all the best who is was and will be part of the show. 
If some one is leaving and I am staying I will not comment like this on his good bye post so but let's xee
bold does not make any sense Why not ? anyways i have not seen any account of Shakti Anand Whatever media will tell 

tiny15-Swetha-

_Hannah_ Goldie
_Hannah_
_Hannah_

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing 

I agree   with Sidra in this  that cvs should close JaGan 's chapter from our screens giving happy feeling to viewers They are happily living their lives with their kids  and doing well for themselves.and society 

This surely gives a good feeling to viewers

Edited by _Hannah_ - 15 April 2016 at 11:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top