India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

13.4.2016 ep

traveller_girl IF-Sizzlerz
traveller_girl
traveller_girl

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Ep begins with Ishita telling Mani that she sees him as a good friend only.
Her Life partner is only Raman Embarrassed

She says I hope it doesn't affect our friendship.

Mihir comes to know that Romi got the Gurgaon project.
Raman tells he is doing all the wrong ways to get the contract.

Ashok and Romi talk about somehow getting the project to beat Raman at business

Ruhi cries and says why Ishita came back to her life.

She tries to surf the net but finds all the social networking site blocked.

Adi comes and tries to talk to Raman.

Aliya and Mani talk.

Toshiji tells Shagun that mihir told that raman wants to marry you.
She can't believe it.

She goes to the room and wonders but then thinks it's wrong that she is here only for Ishita's Pihu and Raman is for Ishita.

Raman is shouting at everyone telling that I am not marrying her.
I am arranging matches her.

He said I cannot marry anyone.

Raman thinks to buy the company which is in loss.
It is an Australian based company Wink
Company is Ishra fruit juice Tongue
He calls the owner Ramachandran.

Ishita is on call and hears another phone ringing.

Precap...Ishita answers the call.
He hears her

So I have not yet watched the ep...but the last scene and precap is what caught my interest...of course because of Ishra Embarrassed

Do comment your views Smile

Edited by traveller_girl - 15 May 2016 at 7:36am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojoRAMYAVAISHUdent4usangeethbalatharun123DivSoumyakanajigokulmaddykpA HUGE FANmischiefnicegulsanayhm0001ramishiGBSCdiscipline-AngryBird-ishra_bestluvmaduragymhasiumpari2015UmeraTariqSri1091svati12

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
2 proposals ...2 rejections ..that's the jist 

So mani proposed today and Ishu's expression  was to die for, as she never expected this to come from mani who was her childhood friend..."eh say what..did I hear you  right?"..Wacko. Ishita rejects his proposal very gently ...and makes it clear that her life is with Raman and Raman only and apologizes if her actions indicated otherwise. She is not bothered if Aalia calls her Amma...good going girl Ishu...she made it clear that she wishes  to remain  as his friend only and nothing else. She does not want this to affect her relationship in any way . 

Mani thinks that Raman is a lucky man and says  "raman has no idea how much Ishu loves Him". Good mani realized now...that scene was good...

Life partner .. Means " Raman is my life and I've given my life to  him, he's my life partner...I love only him" Beautiful .."I value our friendship"...I liked that line...an embarrassing situation...but well handled by Ishu...hats off to her.Clap
Mani  also put aaliya in her place saying that Ishu is just a friend and nothing else.

So Raman looses his contract to Romi and he is on revenge mode now.
Nidhi has blocked social networking sites to prevent Ruhaan from Contacting her family. She hates Ishita and blames her for all this.

Shagun is on cloud 9 ...why? Raman wanted to give Shagun the respect she deserves .
She wants Raman to lead a happy life a d move on..so she's ready to sacrifice..get this she really doesn't want to marry Raman..."eh am I hearing you right".Ermm..she really topped Ishu here...welcome the new sacrificing queen ..none other than Shagun.
If she's really changed she should pack her bags and leave.

Well Puttar broke Shagun's  perfect  soap land bubbles by telling her that he's not interested in marrying her or anybody in future . He informs that he's contacted the match maker and Shagun castles in the air is broken to pieces and turns 360, and tells him that she's here only for pihu and Ishu...and will decide for herself...good girl ...finally you gave a little common sense..but wait then why the hell did you pretend to be married to Raman? Wacko

Mani named his company/ drink after Ishra ...LOLcvs copied  the name too ...fans ask for royalty ...and mani is also an  Ishra fanEmbarrassedLOLWink...btw..isn't mani's last name Raghav?... Another blooper ...ROFL... ramachandran ...LOL

Raman found the name Ishra silly and  wanted to change it 
Precap - Raman makes a call and ishu picks up the phone and says  " hello"...puttar's reaction to me "familiarity of the voice."?... Let's c 

How come the pic of Ishu is there? .. So pihu won't question now?Shocked

Raman - I see stubble so..baby you are yet to see your madrasan ...already stubbles so, What's going on...babe? WinkLOLHe is looking like a young ceo now...

I have a question..till now Raman and Shagun are pretending to be husband and wife...now if Raman brings someone  else ...how will pihu react? ..the truth will come out then right? So what's the point  of this whole charade?...SillyWacko

The whole purpose of surrigacy is to keep Shagun associated so the bhallas and Ishra...it looks pathetic ...DeadAngry

Overall  a good episode.

Edited by Mdwst - 13 April 2016 at 9:47am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojocurepipemaddykpkanajigokulrose1000mischiefnicegulramishiGBSC-AngryBird-momb24UmeraTariqmaduragymhasiumsriritpari2015svati12traveller_girl

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Posting d same review I posted on another thread
Yaar d only expression after today's episode was LOL LOL LOL
Pehle mosquito LOL vuska face dekne layak tha wen ishita told dat u r my best frnd but life partner is only Raman and no one else can be as she only loves Raman she doesn't want to share her feelings regarding Raman with mani and his face was like he drank oil ROFL and Alia wat sort of words does she need to get into her thick skull dat ishita disnt accept d proposal?? She is sick

Adi did right by asking Raman directly and adi was disgusted by d taught of sharam marriage Wichita is a very good sign and I loved adi today

Toshiji Simmi aur shaguniya these 3 are namuna's shaguinya was behaving like a teenager wen toshiji told dat Raman wants to marry her and den wen she saw ishita's pic she came back to Senses but again she was like y can't Raman moveon and all I dnt understand one thing wen she is ready to get married y she is showing attitude to Raman wen he told he wants her to get married to someone else wen she has no feelings for Raman and doing this only for children she can move on na

Wat a blooper Raman doesn't allow any ishita's pic in home but from wer did a frame of ishru pic came in shaguinya' room??? Doesn't Pihu see dat?? Kuch bhi dikate hein yeh log

Ruhi wants to know abt her family members after meeting ishita I felt bad for her naagin did very wrong her bechari yaar my heart goes out for her wenever I see dat girl

Ashok and romi scene I feel disgusted for romi he is stooping so low for getting back at Raman this is not at all good he is d same bhai who helped him a lot and brought out of so many scandals if he wanted to proove himself Datz another thing but Raman ko neecha dikana is not at all needed to proove himself successful I hope he Getz dat in his brain soon before something drastic happens
Raman wants to change d name of d company first after reading d name Ramchandran but mani's sir name is Raghav na?? Itne saare bloopers in jst one episode??
I loved d Precap but I dnt think he listens to her voice waiting for ishraru in one frame
Overall I loved it because mani and Shagun got baba ji ka thullu

Edited by Sri1091 - 13 April 2016 at 9:46am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojomaddykpramishiGBSC-AngryBird-pari2015svati12Mdwstshivangi838ishra_JD_club

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Did anybody notice ..when Shagun made an entrance  she had shopping bags with her ...back to old daysStern SmileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UmeraTariqishra_JD_club

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Did anybody notice ..when Shagun made an entrance she had shopping bags with her ...back to old daysStern SmileLOL

Shagun and shopping #forevertogether LOL LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojoWater_Angelmischiefshivangi838ishra_JD_clubMdwst

maddykp Senior Member
maddykp
maddykp

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri1091

Originally posted by Mdwst

Did anybody notice ..when Shagun made an entrance she had shopping bags with her ...back to old daysStern SmileLOL

Shagun and shopping #forevertogether LOL LOL
kuch bhi changes hajaye uski life m par uski madness over shopping never change yar

Water_AngelmischiefSri1091Mdwstishra_JD_clubRightWingTroll

maddykp Senior Member
maddykp
maddykp

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Nic pisod overall
Actually im relieved dat ishra r not readyto allow another person in their lives evn for d name sake
Maine tho kal ki prcap dekhe dar hi gaua tha ...

GBSC-AngryBird-maduragymhasiumUmeraTariqsvati12ishra_JD_club

curepipe Groupbie
curepipe
curepipe

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:19am | IP Logged
After watching yesterday's episode I was very disappointed and down coz of marriage proposal of Shagun to Raman and Ishita to Mani but today's episode made me so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!I loved the way Raman reacted to marrying Shagun and how Ishita refused Mani .Ishra are meant for each other and nobody can change that. I am eagerly waiting for their reunion.I hope Toshi respects Raman choice of not getting married again and Shagun stops dreaming about Raman!!!! One thing I don't understand is Romi's hatred towards Raman.I know he was very hurt by bitter words of Raman but so much hatred for his own brother?And working with Ashok who used Sarika to destroy his own happiness and the happiness of his family ?Ahok who tried to kill his mother ,father and all members of his family in bus accident?Difficult for me to accept so much change in Romi!!!!

maddykpWater_AngelGBSC-AngryBird-mischiefmaduragymhasium

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index