India-Forums

Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant
Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant

Earthquake, yet again........

Raina1234 Goldie
Raina1234
Raina1234

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
How many of you guys felt the earthquake? An earthquake took place today at around 7:25 pm. The epicenter was at a place called maulik in Burma. It was of about 6.9 on richer scale. It was 134km below the surface. I stay in kolkata and felt the shocks. Shocks were felt till North India even till New Delhi.
Experts say that there may be 8-9 aftershocks in the next 30-48 of about 5.5 intensity if not less.
As of now there is no news of loss of life but the metro stations at WB have been stopped and there is a news of a crack at metro building. News have not yet come from the places near epicenter and most importantly Assam and Bangladesh which are very near to the epicenter. There is no electricity and signal in NE India. People are waiting for some news from there, most importantly places like Manipur. A place in Guahati has been contacted and people say that it was a never felt before earthquake.
I hope all of you and your family and friends are safe. Please spread the awareness.

Edited by Raina1234 - 13 April 2016 at 9:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

perfection IF-Sizzlerz
perfection
perfection

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:08am | IP Logged
hey shubho noboborsho as u mentioned u live in kolkata Hug nobo borsher onek onek shuvecha ..
and i couldnt feel the earthquake my bad luck LOL
but this time earthquake level was so high that it could cause damage .. Thank Allah that no harm caused in our country Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

Raina1234 Goldie
Raina1234
Raina1234

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by perfection

hey shubho noboborsho as u mentioned u live in kolkataHug nobo borsher onek onek shuvecha ..
and i couldnt feel the earthquake my bad luck LOL
but this time earthquake level was so high that it could cause damage .. Thank Allah that no harm caused in our country Heart

Awww. Thank you so much. Yeah, thankfully there was no loss of life and property.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index