RightWingTroll

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bscorp13

Originally posted by --mancityfan--

Ok

Bhadka huva aashiq has landed in Australia

Koi na koi kand to zaroor karenga

Bhadka huva aashiqLOL...baygon sprayLOL
Something gives me a feeling...that ishita will now try everything to save Shani's compsny...since her JM mode would have got activated sering devdas mosquito. ..and rope on ruhaan as a brand ambassador and try do a turn around. .. in the meanwhile raman will be desperate to buy or take over this company to prove a point to romi...both will be doing everything to stop the other...
It is all going to turn ugly before either of them meet...
Meanwhile pihu wil start jasoosi and ruhaan will realise both ishita and raman are in the same place. ..
So it is going to be both the kids deciding the fate...

Absolutely agree

It is indeed going to get ugly

Pihu has already seen ishita

I think she will tell adi

He too will come here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bscorp13

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Nidhi will unintentionally help by running away with ruhaan

In nbt leads met after 2 months

So long time

We have only started
bscorp13 IF-Rockerz
bscorp13
bscorp13

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:53am | IP Logged

So long time

We have only started

Yup at least a month more of hits n misses... the actual meet would be dramatic. ..
Nidhi may not run away just yet...i have this weird feeling ruhaan will see pihu... and use her to either unite or seperate ishra...Pihu is a fan of ruhaan. .. so she may go meet her and might be invited by her onstage for sm concert..where ishita might get shocked sering pihu and then we might get ishra meeting...

Adi getting involved would be nice..but i think yhm cvs hate subtlety. . They will make it ugly. .like raman attempting a hostile take over ...maybe after he sees ishita with shani...and ruhaan interveining to get them meet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

svati12

RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:55am | IP Logged

So long time

We have only started

Yup at least a month more of hits n misses... the actual meet would be dramatic. ..
Nidhi may not run away just yet...i have this weird feeling ruhaan will see pihu... and use her to either unite or seperate ishra...Pihu is a fan of ruhaan. .. so she may go meet her and might be invited by her onstage for sm concert..where ishita might get shocked sering pihu and then we might get ishra meeting...

Adi getting involved would be nice..but i think yhm cvs hate subtlety. . They will make it ugly. .like raman attempting a hostile take over ...maybe after he sees ishita with shani...and ruhaan interveining to get them meet

Agree
bscorp13 IF-Rockerz
bscorp13
bscorp13

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Waise yest raman's expressions seeing the cola brand name as ishra..was a first of pain and then off disgust... the first thought which came to his mind was also ishita ramanLOL..but in typical rkb n mode..he did the opp of what he felt. ..WinkLOL..he said first thing he will change the name...cos it's probably a painful memory

Now that the company is listed dB in the name of Ramachandran. ..is raman going to MU the name as ishita Ramachandran. ..waise abhimanyu raghav..is now abhimanyu Ramachandran looks like..convenience much cvsWinkLOL
TheGlamourgal Goldie
TheGlamourgal
TheGlamourgal

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:06am | IP Logged

So long time

We have only started

Agree with u ,Ruhi might see pihu first but I guess pihu will know the truth of ishra , ruhi from ruhi only .Since she hates her parents and pihu coz of whom she is not with her parents , so ruhi might manipulate pihu saying her mother died coz of her father , moreover he loves her since she looks like ruhi and ishita loves ruhi more, so she left pihu ...Pihu too might broken with this, parents n their 2 dauhters
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Waise yest raman's expressions seeing the cola brand name as ishra..was a first of pain and then off disgust... the first thought which came to his mind was also ishita ramanLOL..but in typical rkb n mode..he did the opp of what he felt. ..WinkLOL..he said first thing he will change the name...cos it's probably a painful memory

Now that the company is listed dB in the name of Ramachandran. ..is raman going to MU the name as ishita Ramachandran. ..waise abhimanyu raghav..is now abhimanyu Ramachandran looks like..convenience much cvsWinkLOL

Agree

Probably he did not public display of that

Maybe ishita suggested earlier

We might get a fb

No mu

It was m ramchandran

Yea mosquito was abhimanyu raghav

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bscorp13svati12

RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheGlamourgal

So long time

We have only started

Agree with u ,Ruhi might see pihu first but I guess pihu will know the truth of ishra , ruhi from ruhi only .Since she hates her parents and pihu coz of whom she is not with her parents , so ruhi might manipulate pihu saying her mother died coz of her father , moreover he loves her since she looks like ruhi and ishita loves ruhi more, so she left pihu ...Pihu too might broken with this, parents n their 2 dauhters

Interesting angle

This is possible

Ruhi might mu pihu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheGlamourgalbscorp13

Go to top