India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Kunj & Twinkle: the Nice-Evil-Genius!

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:41am | IP Logged

So this whole planning of putting Mahi back and everything was Kunj's idea. I told ya'll Kunj will be the one to bring Mahi back in there lives. LOL

Also where do people get theses skin masks? Seems like good stuff to have? Evil Smile

Edited by areeba_blossom - 13 April 2016 at 9:34am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

agbabeKomal1298arunaccnanetaDuumpsteddyyyTranquility123adventure_gurlxxMATSxx

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:43am | IP Logged
OYE how do you do know OMG Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

OYE how do you do know OMG Shocked

The episode is airing right now.. I get my hourly breaks for lunch at this time. WinkSmile

teddyyy

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:48am | IP Logged
This is so unfair! I have to wait atleast another hour before it comes online Ermm Yo off topic, why dont we have a dirty look emoji? I needed to express my disgust at the injustice but I look confused instead ROFL

Anyway Kunj has always been the voice of reason and logic. He stands with the people (and us fans) LOL Are we getting flashbacks dude or is it all talk the talk? 

areeba_blossom

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by teddyyy

OYE how do you do know OMGShocked

The episode is airing right now.. I get my hourly breaks forlunch at this time.WinkSmile

Hwww the site I use I gotta wait till 11:30-12 LOL. Omg so yay Kunj bae Party
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

This is so unfair! I have to wait atleast another hour before it comes online Ermm Yo off topic, why dont we have a dirty look emoji? I needed to express my disgust at the injustice but I look confused instead ROFL

Anyway Kunj has always been the voice of reason and logic. He stands with the people (and us fans) LOL Are we getting flashbacks dude or is it all talk the talk? 

I dunno but I got lucky today. The indian store I go for lunch has Zee on air. Usually they have colors on air. 

They showed flashbacks. She wanted to leave initially because fearing her life from Yuvi.

It's a good episode so far. Anita being insulted by Deevika quite a lot. Mahi wants to see her parents but Twinkle is stopping her that we should do so after exposing Yuvi. 

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged

This is so unfair! I have to wait atleast another hour before it comes onlineErmmYo off topic, why dont we have a dirty look emoji? I needed to express my disgust at the injustice but I look confused insteadROFL

Anyway Kunj has always been the voice of reason and logic. He stands with the people (and us fans)LOLAre we getting flashbacks dude or is it all talk the talk?

Lmfao Nemo I used to be so confused why you were confused but I soon used context clues and realized #smartcookie

Kunj is honestly the light of wisdom in this show LOL

Tranquility123

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

I dunno but I got lucky today. The indian store I go for lunch has Zee on air. Usually they have colors on air. 

They showed flashbacks. She wanted to leave initially because fearing her life from Yuvi.

It's a good episode so far. Anita being insulted by Deevika quite a lot. Mahi wants to see her parents but Twinkle is stopping her that we should do so after exposing Yuvi. 

Again, that is so unfair, how do you get episodes aired so early? (What is our time difference btw? Are you before or behind?) Because UK doesnt air the episode till 8.30pm I think and thats still 5 hours to go. If I turned the TV on right now, I'd be lucky to catch a repeat never mind todays one Wacko

Anita getting insulted works for me, I'm sold  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyyareeba_blossom

Go to top