Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun's new show discussion - Thread #2 (DT Note pg. 69) (Page 78)

stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cineraria

Originally posted by limoncello

Oh fish I think I recognize this place! 

Also I recognize this weather condition all too well. Sandstorms, wild winds and a sky with a blanket of dust. It sucks. 

yikes, is it near u and were u one of the 2000 people kya?! Shocked  i'm actually loving the outdoor sets and the atmosphere and mood even though it cant be much fun to live and work in sandstorms like this   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archana.mh17cinerariaEcrivain.PSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stg1

uff, my head is actually spinning from the amazing onslaught of Barun news and pics we're getting, i cant keep up and i'm loving it LOL  

the more information we get about this show the more intrigued i'm becoming. i mean i'm keeping expectations in check but i'm finding it hard when we get such phadoo pics of action sequences and iv's from cast and crew. and just seeing the way they're working and keeping to a tight schedule and might even finish shooting before it airs is making me so happy Big smile

and i love the new pics of Barun and Shivaani from today, got glimpses of yet another element of Satya and Kiran. she managed to look fragile and delicate in the pics and the more i see her in character the more differences i see between her in acting mode and her cute selfies - i'm really looking forward to seeing how she and Barun interact on screen Approve 

and a huge nod of appreciation and gratitude to whoever picked out Satya's wardrobe - Barun in white is looking perrrfect! Day Dreaming

Saba this is why you need to make your presence felt more often on this thread. The way you write things - Uff it is really something else altogether. Posts like yours are really needed more often on this thread. Make it a point to post more here Saba. 

Edited by psarada - 07 May 2016 at 10:31pm

Aims.stg1Aruni.Ecrivain.

Aruni. IF-Rockerz
Aruni.
Aruni.

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stg1

Originally posted by cineraria

Originally posted by limoncello

Oh fish I think I recognize this place!

Also I recognize this weather condition all too well. Sandstorms, wild winds and a sky with a blanket of dust. It sucks.

yikes, is it near u and were u one of the 2000 people kya?!Shocked i'm actually loving the outdoor sets and the atmosphere and mood even though it cant be much fun to live and work in sandstorms like this   

I am sure if Ria was there she would have seeti maroed and maybe scream his name too, kyun ria? LOL

cinerariastg1Ecrivain.PSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
@Aruni :- We would have gotten a first hand detailed description of everything if Ria was there. Why were you not there Ria? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1cineraria

Arshika_arshi IF-Rockerz
Arshika_arshi
Arshika_arshi

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
If its coming post IPL, then less than a month remaining!!! At least now they should give a little promo...else I will go mad for sure seeing the pics...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1

arnanya IF-Rockerz
arnanya
arnanya

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
The theread has run since I ast checked. which means there is more news. Star
Running to go check... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cineraria

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_rain

Barun looks really nice in the pic. There is no denying that white is his color n he owns it. Big smile 
So they have changed the name to Mohra. I had once thought they would probably pick on something like 'shatranj' (chess) but Mohra encompasses the whole being of being a pawn in the game. I am not sure if its too early to say this but i like the whole premise of SKK. 

I think the creative team is doing a good job of finishing the shoot before the show airs and with 26 episodes its gonna be a roller coaster with tight script n barun;s acting as the main draw. 
Hope we get to see the promos soon. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkletoes..archana.mh17stg1Aruni.Aims.PSharada

cineraria IF-Rockerz
cineraria
cineraria

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Saba, Shocked Shocked how did you know? Aruni, Sharda behen Shocked Shocked Shocked sorry I forgot to give the detailed account. 

Saba I wasn't among the 2000 people, I was the 2001st person there. Blushing Pushing, screaming through the crowd. 

I was quite a spectacle, so much so that I ended bagging the main role of the junior artist. Big smile Big smile I have raw footage of my role, see me. See me!!!! See ME. I got major screen space and a major dialog -

Bhaagoo

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

honeysuckle.archana.mh17stg1arnanya.Screwtape.PSharada

Go to top