Barun's new show discussion - Thread #2 (DT Note pg. 69) - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by MoonBow.

Lol sarada is here na she can open another one πŸ˜†

Frankly I feel its better to put them each for specific threads... Too many things that it goes haywire.  There are already two Shows. 
We managed one thread with tons of "fun" .. Not looking forward to another one with such... 

@bold:- Oh no - I already have tons of ''Fun" with this one thread that I am maintaining. Not interested in opening another one. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I agree with MoonBow though - You include any one extra thing and the thread will go haywire so so easily. Really hoping the trip or whatever is after SKK goes on air. Right now want concrete news about SKK bas.
Originally posted by Arshika_arshi

<font color="#009999" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Exactly!!!! Har project pe wait, wait and just wait...u just realy stole my words...aisa kuch karna hi kyun jiska koi result hi nehi hai... Honestly I am getting too much frustated with these waitingπŸ˜”πŸ˜’</font>
Word! Waiting time seems to be longer than actual project time! But as they say there is "fun" in the waiting too! πŸ˜› and you never know, the waiting might become bearable if Barun's Uzbek trip comes through!Edited by DreamBig. - 8 years ago
Eagerly waiting for our HOTWA 😳.. Our precious actor πŸ˜‰β­οΈ..
Hope we will get the promo soon 😊.. 
Thanks Limon - Got the pics and now the whole first page is updated. 
Hey everyone, posting after too many days. You guys have moved to thread2. Congos πŸ˜ƒ hope we have many more Barun's shows and more threads to discuss about him πŸ˜‰ .
The thread is realy wonderfull, we get to know each and every things about him, it feels so nice, when people here describe about his acting, his talent, I just love that.
Love you guys and keep loving Barun πŸ‘
I saw in today's SBS segment, the Chugalkhor Aunty said that Barun's SKK has got delayed. 😭 . Don't know ye intezaar kab khatm hoga? But I strongly believe, jo hota hai, achhe ke liye hi hota hain and sabra ka phal meetha hota hain. Hope promos come out soon
Did they mention any specific time limit of delay or any specific reason.
No time limit for the delay has been mentioned and no, the reason hasn't been mentioned either.

@asmi_joya: Word! πŸ‘
Edited by limoncello - 8 years ago
Originally posted by asmi_joya

Zee Tv recently has been coming up with regressive shows recently . Every other channel has atleast one show which has a wonderful story telling. I am SP has been consistent in that. A particular time slot having booked for limited stories irrespective . I hope they continue with the same trend.Coming to zee tv There are fans who signed the show for what it was represented in the beginning and have been disappointed just after first few weeks. Reason of this downfall has been only because the story line as per promo was perceived in a different manner and thus a particular set of audience were fixed, in order to lure more audience rather that keeping the basic faithful set of fans , they introduced some really pathetic tracks in most of their shows , hence contradicting, what was promoted as the USP of the show. Result : The designated set also swayed away.
Okay going by the TRP trends lately especially in the last one year, with BS shows like SNS ,SSK ,KKB and Of course not to forget Naagin , being the TRP chard leaders and beautiful shows like Tamanna, Everest, Reporters, Sumit Sambhal Lega, Dahleez, EDKV and many others have not been doing well on the TRP charts. Infact till YHM was in the 11 pm slot , the show was reasonable , but had avg TRPS. If TRPS of these shows r high. I'll rather have a show with less TRP and decent storyline. I would prefer watching a show with a definite story line.

The question is , which ones r prone to trp fluctuations.The shows which have no definite number of episodes , which are planned for a long duration of time. The shows which are limited , will run as planned. The course of time is fixed somewhat. Some here and there can happen which is completely dependent on the channel. Either ways there is a minima, maxima value fixed. So here I am not worried about the TRP at all. Me as a viewer should be satisfied. I love tamana, least bothered about what the TRP is , because as a customer this show satisfies my hunger for the good product. I have a similar expectations from SKK. SKK is not something that is coming on TV for the first time, yet what intrigued me to this show is its prefixed length and ofcourse Barun Sobti. The guy is doing what he said he'll do. If he is satisfied as an actor , I am satisfied as a viewer,and ofcourse if his Bang Balance is soaring πŸ˜†things like TRP are trivial to both him as service provider and me as a customer πŸ˜ƒ. His acting capabilities , I can never doubt, he never gave a chance. MAMR such a pathetic movie, and not a single critic had a negative comment abt it. So that part I trust him with. My only worry is delay involved in all his recent projects. I have been craving to see his acting. I dont drool on Mr. Sobti's eyes, looks, bun . NO ...I drool his speaking eyes when he performs. I love him as a performer, as a natural artist that he is. And is lack of presence on my screen is what bothers me a lot. Thats it. I hope this time the" INTEZAAR KA FAL IS ACTUALLY MEETHA.".

P.S : I am sorry for deviating from the topic . But really wanted to present my views on TRPs.
you are so right. I also love tammana. Thankfully the story has sticked to its concept till yet and not dragged into some over drammatic horrible supernatural saga or love story just for the sake of TRP's, least I want that. Coming to Zee tvs shows, I don't like any of them, all show's concept were something else and they are showing something else just dragging it for TRP's infact many shows have changed their story line into supernatural ones just for TRPs and I just hate that. I prefer pakistani Shows over Indian shows coz they are finite and with a certain concept. I just watch, Ek duje Ke vaaste, Tammana and Meri Aawaz hi pehchan hain. I am in love with these shows. Hope they don't change their storylines.
Coming to SKK, i strongly believe its gonna be fantastic coz it has Barun in it and also with a certain concept and finite episodes. I am getting to see him after 4 years on tv, Least I care about TRPs. I do wish that his show becomes a huge success and he does many more finite shows, i love him a lot, he is in my every breath, i am nutty about him and waiting for him like Sita. Haaha

i just wish it comes soon
As fans, we will definitely watch and appreciate the show! He is good actor and will do a great job!
No doubts that he will do full justice. Will the show & channel do justice to him and his talent? With the current dismal ratings, there is not going to be any new audience for the show.

SBS covered SKK today and gave same news that Barun's show has been delayed.
We are stuck in a serious rut here! This discussion is going nowhere. The lack of promo and the news of a delay is already dampening our spirit. The negativity that is spreading like wildfire in this thread is vicious and unnecessary.

Let's all take a breather, please! And steer this thread towards more positive and fun speculations.

So, I read in an article that, Shivani's character Kiran is a small time con girl and then to help Satya uncover the truth she will 'pretend' to be a criminal. Do you think her character might be similar to Aishwarya's character in Dhoom 2?