Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun's new show discussion - Thread #2 (DT Note pg. 69) (Page 48)

archana.mh17 IF-Dazzler
archana.mh17
archana.mh17

Joined: 10 July 2009
Posts: 3834

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_rain

Originally posted by archana.mh17

Originally posted by cineraria



Friends, Romans, Countrymen, ghoorofy this new pic!! 

Did your heart do a joyous jig in your rib cage? 

Did anticipation flutter like a million butterflies in your stomach? 

Did your hopes for, optimism regarding SKK just leaped several notches higher? 

Did the wait for this show, the waiting we'll have to do, unfortunately, seemed worse than ever before? 


It did for me. 

All of that.


OMG! Ok. I need to calm down. But that PIC looks so good! Apparently, they have shot all police HQ scenes at a school in NCR. And, this looks official, although I haven't seen a real Police HQ insides to say whether it looks authentic. But it sure does look good. Dammit. I don't want to have sky high expectations from this even before promo release. But every PIC is taking a bite out of that resolution of mine. Also. Also. Satya has Kiran handcuffed. Where is Droolji! She is going to be so jealous. LOL


A, it seems like they are trying to shoot mostly on real locations instead of sets. I can't wait to see it, all the pics are giving good vibes for the show. If it delivers on what it's promising so far, this show will be a treat. 





Fingers & toes crossed, B!
Also, your theory might just be right. The previous pics that were possibly from a chase sequence was Satya chasing Kiran, maybe? They both look a little disheveled for sure. I am so curious to see if this is a case of chasing an old nemesis-known devil of sorts, or their first encounter. I should not be getting this excited. Tell me to get a grip.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanguine..cinerariathe_rainpree2605stg1-Roshini-

the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Joined: 26 March 2007
Posts: 7044

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archana.mh17

Originally posted by the_rain

Originally posted by archana.mh17

Originally posted by cineraria



Friends, Romans, Countrymen, ghoorofy this new pic!! 

Did your heart do a joyous jig in your rib cage? 

Did anticipation flutter like a million butterflies in your stomach? 

Did your hopes for, optimism regarding SKK just leaped several notches higher? 

Did the wait for this show, the waiting we'll have to do, unfortunately, seemed worse than ever before? 


It did for me. 

All of that.


OMG! Ok. I need to calm down. But that PIC looks so good! Apparently, they have shot all police HQ scenes at a school in NCR. And, this looks official, although I haven't seen a real Police HQ insides to say whether it looks authentic. But it sure does look good. Dammit. I don't want to have sky high expectations from this even before promo release. But every PIC is taking a bite out of that resolution of mine. Also. Also. Satya has Kiran handcuffed. Where is Droolji! She is going to be so jealous. LOL


A, it seems like they are trying to shoot mostly on real locations instead of sets. I can't wait to see it, all the pics are giving good vibes for the show. If it delivers on what it's promising so far, this show will be a treat. 





Fingers & toes crossed, B!
Also, your theory might just be right. The previous pics that were possibly from a chase sequence was Satya chasing Kiran, maybe? They both look a little disheveled for sure. I am so curious to see if this is a case of chasing an old nemesis-known devil of sorts, or their first encounter. I should not be getting this excited. Tell me to get a grip.


Maybe, maybe! 

And who do you think the other woman is? Do you think she's a colleague of Satya? 

@bold: How? I can't control my own excitement LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archana.mh17cineraria

archana.mh17 IF-Dazzler
archana.mh17
archana.mh17

Joined: 10 July 2009
Posts: 3834

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 12:33am | IP Logged
@B- no idea who the other woman could be. Maybe, your guess is right. Maybe a colleague. That sounds like a real possibility.
Dammit. How do we stop going nuts?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

the_raincineraria

the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Joined: 26 March 2007
Posts: 7044

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archana.mh17

@B- no idea who the other woman could be. Maybe, your guess is right. Maybe a colleague. That sounds like a real possibility.
Dammit. How do we stop going nuts?


She could be a colleague, I want to add more twist and imagine she's his senior LOLLOL


You know what I think? I think he chased Kiran and arrested her, got her to the police station, and then his colleague is telling him about Kiran being an informer or something like that, or maybe even that she's going to hang around with him for his next case, hence the troubled look. LOL


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkletoes..archana.mh17cineraria

archana.mh17 IF-Dazzler
archana.mh17
archana.mh17

Joined: 10 July 2009
Posts: 3834

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Lol, B. As much as I'd like to kiss that troubled look away, I like it.
And, a senior officer(this possibility, I love :'D) telling he is going to be spending a lot of time with Kiran? Lol. I want to see his exactt expression. Damn, I miss watching him act, do magic.


Edited by archana.mh17 - 30 April 2016 at 12:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkletoes..the_raincineraria

the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Joined: 26 March 2007
Posts: 7044

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archana.mh17

Lol, B. As much as I'd like to kiss that troubled look away, I like it.
And, a senior officer(this possibility, I love :'D) telling he is going to be spending a lot of time with Kiran? Lol. I want to see his exactt expression. Damn, I miss watching him act, do magic.


Kiss the troubled look away?  Silly



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archana.mh17cineraria

archana.mh17 IF-Dazzler
archana.mh17
archana.mh17

Joined: 10 July 2009
Posts: 3834

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_rain

Originally posted by archana.mh17

Lol, B. As much as I'd like to kiss that troubled look away, I like it.
And, a senior officer(this possibility, I love :'D) telling he is going to be spending a lot of time with Kiran? Lol. I want to see his exactt expression. Damn, I miss watching him act, do magic.


Kiss the troubled look away?  Silly




Lol. Don't tell me you don't want to.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

the_raincineraria

cineraria IF-Rockerz
cineraria
cineraria

Joined: 05 December 2013
Posts: 5363

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_rain

Originally posted by archana.mh17

@B- no idea who the other woman could be. Maybe, your guess is right. Maybe a colleague. That sounds like a real possibility.
Dammit. How do we stop going nuts?


She could be a colleague, I want to add more twist and imagine she's his senior LOLLOL


You know what I think? I think he chased Kiran and arrested her, got her to the police station, and then his colleague is telling him about Kiran being an informer or something like that, or maybe even that she's going to hang around with him for his next case, hence the troubled look. LOL



The article says, 3 months worth of shooting to go. And as per some in the twitteratti, SKK will most probably replace Neeli Chatri wale which ends in August. All I hope is for SKK to start airing much before that. For heavens' sake, if we have to wait for 3 months we'd come up with 30 different story lines for each of 26 episodes, 30 times over. And given how telepathic we have been so far where this show is concerned, one of them is going to be the exact episode by episode prediction. LOL  LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkletoes..archana.mh17stg1Aruni.the_rain

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
(Completed)Arhi SS: Beyond The Skies, thread 2, new thread link pg 147

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Fe-en-Dios   Replies: 1187   Views: 32399

Fe-en-Dios 1187 32399 27 October 2015 at 8:27am by pakpearl
New Baruns Interview 28 nov 2014

2 3 4

Author: zzoombie   Replies: 24   Views: 5145

zzoombie 24 5145 04 December 2014 at 9:54pm by sadhnasoumya
IPKKND Spamming Thread# 6 (next thread link one Page 1)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -Cutyee   Replies: 1190   Views: 25040

-Cutyee 1190 25040 27 May 2014 at 6:39am by .Leprechaun.
SPAMMNG GAME - No. of Baruns and Sanayas

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: zoobie-doobie   Replies: 138   Views: 9166

zoobie-doobie 138 9166 23 January 2014 at 6:20am by Athene
Musings on BS interview *VBs Note Pg 23* Note Pg53

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63

Author: Sultan_Of_Swing   Replies: 503   Views: 46834

Sultan_Of_Swing 503 46834 24 December 2012 at 1:59pm by -Deepzz-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index