Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun's new show discussion - Thread #2 (DT Note pg. 69) (Page 48)

archana.mh17 IF-Dazzler
archana.mh17
archana.mh17

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_rain

Originally posted by archana.mh17

Originally posted by cineraria

Friends, Romans, Countrymen, ghoorofy this new pic!! 

Did your heart do a joyous jig in your rib cage? 

Did anticipation flutter like a million butterflies in your stomach? 

Did your hopes for, optimism regarding SKK just leaped several notches higher? 

Did the wait for this show, the waiting we'll have to do, unfortunately, seemed worse than ever before? 

It did for me. 

All of that.

OMG! Ok. I need to calm down. But that PIC looks so good! Apparently, they have shot all police HQ scenes at a school in NCR. And, this looks official, although I haven't seen a real Police HQ insides to say whether it looks authentic. But it sure does look good. Dammit. I don't want to have sky high expectations from this even before promo release. But every PIC is taking a bite out of that resolution of mine. Also. Also. Satya has Kiran handcuffed. Where is Droolji! She is going to be so jealous. LOL

A, it seems like they are trying to shoot mostly on real locations instead of sets. I can't wait to see it, all the pics are giving good vibes for the show. If it delivers on what it's promising so far, this show will be a treat. 

Fingers & toes crossed, B!
Also, your theory might just be right. The previous pics that were possibly from a chase sequence was Satya chasing Kiran, maybe? They both look a little disheveled for sure. I am so curious to see if this is a case of chasing an old nemesis-known devil of sorts, or their first encounter. I should not be getting this excited. Tell me to get a grip.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanguine..cinerariathe_rainpree2605stg1-Roshini-

the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cineraria

Friends, Romans, Countrymen, ghoorofy this new pic!! 

Did your heart do a joyous jig in your rib cage? 

Did anticipation flutter like a million butterflies in your stomach? 

Did your hopes for, optimism regarding SKK just leaped several notches higher? 

Did the wait for this show, the waiting we'll have to do, unfortunately, seemed worse than ever before? 

It did for me. 

All of that.

OMG! Ok. I need to calm down. But that PIC looks so good! Apparently, they have shot all police HQ scenes at a school in NCR. And, this looks official, although I haven't seen a real Police HQ insides to say whether it looks authentic. But it sure does look good. Dammit. I don't want to have sky high expectations from this even before promo release. But every PIC is taking a bite out of that resolution of mine. Also. Also. Satya has Kiran handcuffed. Where is Droolji! She is going to be so jealous. LOL

A, it seems like they are trying to shoot mostly on real locations instead of sets. I can't wait to see it, all the pics are giving good vibes for the show. If it delivers on what it's promising so far, this show will be a treat. 

Fingers & toes crossed, B!
Also, your theory might just be right. The previous pics that were possibly from a chase sequence was Satya chasing Kiran, maybe? They both look a little disheveled for sure. I am so curious to see if this is a case of chasing an old nemesis-known devil of sorts, or their first encounter. I should not be getting this excited. Tell me to get a grip.

Maybe, maybe! 

And who do you think the other woman is? Do you think she's a colleague of Satya? 

@bold: How? I can't control my own excitement LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archana.mh17cineraria

archana.mh17 IF-Dazzler
archana.mh17
archana.mh17

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 12:33am | IP Logged
@B- no idea who the other woman could be. Maybe, your guess is right. Maybe a colleague. That sounds like a real possibility.
Dammit. How do we stop going nuts?

the_raincineraria

the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 12:51am | IP Logged

@B- no idea who the other woman could be. Maybe, your guess is right. Maybe a colleague. That sounds like a real possibility.

She could be a colleague, I want to add more twist and imagine she's his senior LOLLOL

You know what I think? I think he chased Kiran and arrested her, got her to the police station, and then his colleague is telling him about Kiran being an informer or something like that, or maybe even that she's going to hang around with him for his next case, hence the troubled look. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkletoes..archana.mh17cineraria

archana.mh17 IF-Dazzler
archana.mh17
archana.mh17

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Lol, B. As much as I'd like to kiss that troubled look away, I like it.
And, a senior officer(this possibility, I love :'D) telling he is going to be spending a lot of time with Kiran? Lol. I want to see his exactt expression. Damn, I miss watching him act, do magic.

Edited by archana.mh17 - 30 April 2016 at 12:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkletoes..the_raincineraria

the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:06am | IP Logged

And, a senior officer(this possibility, I love :'D) telling he is going to be spending a lot of time with Kiran? Lol. I want to see his exactt expression. Damn, I miss watching him act, do magic.

Kiss the troubled look away?  Silly

archana.mh17cineraria

archana.mh17 IF-Dazzler
archana.mh17
archana.mh17

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Kiss the troubled look away?  Silly

Lol. Don't tell me you don't want to.

the_raincineraria

cineraria IF-Rockerz
cineraria
cineraria

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged

She could be a colleague, I want to add more twist and imagine she's his senior LOLLOL

You know what I think? I think he chased Kiran and arrested her, got her to the police station, and then his colleague is telling him about Kiran being an informer or something like that, or maybe even that she's going to hang around with him for his next case, hence the troubled look. LOL

The article says, 3 months worth of shooting to go. And as per some in the twitteratti, SKK will most probably replace Neeli Chatri wale which ends in August. All I hope is for SKK to start airing much before that. For heavens' sake, if we have to wait for 3 months we'd come up with 30 different story lines for each of 26 episodes, 30 times over. And given how telepathic we have been so far where this show is concerned, one of them is going to be the exact episode by episode prediction. LOL  LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkletoes..archana.mh17stg1Aruni.the_rain

Go to top