Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun's new show discussion - Thread #2 (DT Note pg. 69) (Page 41)

tucana Senior Member
tucana
tucana

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by limoncello

Originally posted by tucana

Originally posted by MoonBow.

Barun does attract a lot of people. It's amazing how his every interview, his pics, his projects interest so many who are not even his fans. That's the magic of Barun. He gets all the attention because he is worth it. I haven't come across any other actor or actress in Indian TV who's work is followed so closely even after the actor has been away from the screen for this long! Usually people move on be it fans or critics(closet fansLOL). But in Barun's case we can clearly see how his every update and interview gets so much attention.

Now coming to the quoted pic, the lady in Pink was the creative head of BBC's Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan. She did a fantastic job in that show especially with the lead characters and their story. SKK team looks promising.Star

Haha! So true! Ignoring them seems to be the best solution, but it's hard not to react sometimes especially when they descend on every one of his threads to rain on our parade! I guess there's been too many things suddenly working out for him and it's getting a bit much for them. LOL

Thank you so much for the info! See? People like you need to come here more often. Clap

I've heard only good things about KYY! I've been meaning to watch a few episodes to see for myself what all this BBC hype is about. Maybe I'll do that tonight. Hope the promos come out soon. Looks like we have a tentative time slot for SKK too which is very exciting. It can't get here soon enough.

@bold- Yes, you got it LOL . 

I read that the "Neeli Chhatri walle" show has a bank of 16 episodes, so I wonder if SKK will replace that show or the current show is going to shift to a new time slot. Hope we get some info soon. I am loving the SKK Dehradun shoot pics. Can't wait to see the promo. 

If you are planning on watching KYY, then I better advice you to stick to season 1 only. Season 2 had a completely new creative team who messed up the show. Also don't expect great acting and ignore the initial few episodes.You can fast forward. The story and the characters grow on you after some time. It's a good watch. 

Edited by tucana - 28 April 2016 at 3:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

limoncelloPSharada

limoncello IF-Dazzler
limoncello
limoncello

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
@tucana

Yes, that's what I heard about NCW too. I had initially thought SKK is going to replace Sa Re Ga Ma Pa. But this 8:30 slot is also good. 16 in the bank plus they're still shooting for 2-3 more days. Sigh! Regardless it's good to know its coming soon. The wait maybe a few weeks longer. But what's good is that they are still continuing to shoot. Yes, the shoot pictures are great. And they also work as a good stop gap till the promo comes out. I used to be annoyed that there are so many leaks. But then again, this is no ordinary show or no ordinary star! He's coming back after so many years and the excitement is palpable. I have never seen so much hype for any other actor's upcoming show. One day we get the news, next day we get the promo, one month later the show starts airing and 1-2 months later it starts going downhill! LOL

Edited by limoncello - 28 April 2016 at 3:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

honeysuckle.love2saruntucanaPSharada

tucana Senior Member
tucana
tucana

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
@limoncello  - I am glad that SKK has only 26 episodes. They have the whole story already written and only 26 episodes to air.  so hopefully they will stick to what they have planned. Of course we can never be sure when it comes to Indian TV, but we can hope!
As a Barun fan, I would like to see him play different characters. So with a finite show like SKK, he can take up other projects be it movies, web series or anything else.  And most importantly that's what Barun wants, and he should pursue what he likes doing. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

karamkhKeep_Calmtwinkletoes..1likeNoOtherhoneysuckle.limoncellosanakhan4PSharada

limoncello IF-Dazzler
limoncello
limoncello

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Yes, yes! He spoke of 2 web series in the recent interview. That's beyond amazing!! And the one with Gul looks so, so promising! Looks very high end and classy! Then he has SKK. And then hopefully this market premiere of THMS at Cannes will work out and it gets released.

And then...hopefully, seeing Barun everywhere, John Abraham will come out of his hibernation after the Rocky Handsome debacle and release SKSH! LOL

Good things! Good times! Clap

Edited by limoncello - 28 April 2016 at 4:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkletoes..honeysuckle.tucanasmiley13PSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by limoncello

Yes, yes! He spoke of 2 web series in the recent interview. That's beyond amazing!! And the one with Gul looks so, so promising! Looks very high end and classy! Then he has SKK. And then hopefully this market premiere of THMS at Cannes will work out and it gets released.

And then...hopefully, seeing Barun everywhere, John Abraham will come out of his hibernation after the Rocky Handsome debacle and release SKSH! LOL

Good things! Good times! Clap

Amen to what you are saying Limon. I too am very excited about his webseries (one with gul and one which he is planning post that) and THMS at Cannes. I really want his movies and his shows to come out one after other. It would be continuous baarish of Barun this year. 

And the thread actually ran last night - Loved the discussions and the replies. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

limoncello

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tucana

Barun does attract a lot of people. It's amazing how his every interview, his pics, his projects interest so many who are not even his fans. That's the magic of Barun. He gets all the attention because he is worth it. I haven't come across any other actor or actress in Indian TV who's work is followed so closely even after the actor has been away from the screen for this long! Usually people move on be it fans or critics(closet fans LOL). But in Barun's case we can clearly see how his every update and interview gets so much attention. 

Now coming to the quoted pic, the lady in Pink was the creative head of BBC's Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan. She did a fantastic job in that show especially with the lead characters and their story. SKK team looks promising. Star

Oh so is she Richa ? I heard she did really good job on KYY. I am really glad that she is associated with this show. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tucanalimoncello

.Screwtape. IF-Sizzlerz
.Screwtape.
.Screwtape.

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keep_Calm

Waiting for Barun as the dashing cop Satya.

OMG this looks gorgeous! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karamkhsmiley13limoncello-Roshini-PSharada

tucana Senior Member
tucana
tucana

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:12am | IP Logged
@psarada - Yes, she is Richa Smile and she did an excellent job in KYY. 

@All - I think we should just ignore the negative comments. Barun is going to be back on our screens. Let's enjoy that. Others who are sad/frustrated seeing so many things working out for him can continue doing what they wish to.LOL Ignore them!!

Edited by tucana - 29 April 2016 at 12:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkletoes..honeysuckle.limoncelloPSharada

Go to top