Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun's new show discussion - Thread #2 (DT Note pg. 69) (Page 35)

twinkletoes.. Groupbie
twinkletoes..
twinkletoes..

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Oh I love that almost smirk wala pic!!! He looks really sexy and a bit cocky too!! Love it.
So is satya's wardrobe only filled with shades of blue? I hope there I white in it too, Barun rocks that color like no otherHeart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

honeysuckle.love2sarunlimoncelloarchana.mh17pree2605cinerariaPSharada

the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkletoes..

Originally posted by cineraria

Bandhuon, can we be selective in a little more constructive direction and select the part of the interview that is more relevant to this thread? Cool

Sobti says, SKK is a thriller laced with rom-com. Me likey, I have been rooting for a certain degree of lightness and nonchalance in Satya's character. The com in rom might bring that about. So how do you think the cop and con will meet? 

I suspect the con might rob the cop or something. I suspect the cop might keep the con in remand. LOL LOL

Yours truly is an impatient fangirl who in absence of a promo has her mind in an overdrive. 
I remember reading in the very initial IVs that Kiran turns approver in catching the criminal that satya is after. So I presume that's how they meet. But if I want it to be filmy of course I would like a small chooha Billi scenario between them 

Brilliant idea, it's always fun to see choohas being chased by billis, after all thriller show, the chase is the thrill, if they really act like chooha-billi, you have the com and Satya can look at Kiran few times, that special Sobti look you know, and we'll have rom...ho gaya thriller + rom-com...easy!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkletoes..honeysuckle.archana.mh17pree2605-Roshini-PSharada

archana.mh17 IF-Dazzler
archana.mh17
archana.mh17

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
B. How did we not fangirl over that PIC? We should, no? Has been a while since we saw that sexy smirk on that pretty face. I love it. Also, his hair is behaving. And, I like his wardrobe, so far. I am shallow enough a pankhi to say, that is enough to make me happy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

istanbulluhoneysuckle.pree2605PSharada

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
sorry interpreting here whts happening here why people alwz so concerned abt Barun doing daily soap or not is daily soaps kind of obligation which he has to do if he not do its crime its funny people rant lot abt content of daily soaps if Barun says same people get offended daily shows do cum in sesaons which mentiond by Barun 4 yr back to open if daily shows limit to sesonsel he even said he is open to produce here his answer indicating Barun is one who maintained constiency and praticaly proved it doing Thms ,sksh kind of films now finite and web series anyways Barun every interview perceived it own way by certain people they will keep doing whole life happy for Thms and dry dreams waiting for skk

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honeysuckle.PSharada-Roshini-

cineraria IF-Rockerz
cineraria
cineraria

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_rain

Originally posted by cineraria

Bandhuon, can we be selective in a little more constructive direction and select the part of the interview that is more relevant to this thread? Cool

Sobti says, SKK is a thriller laced with rom-com. Me likey, I have been rooting for a certain degree of lightness and nonchalance in Satya's character. The com in rom might bring that about. So how do you think the cop and con will meet? 

I suspect the con might rob the cop or something. I suspect the cop might keep the con in remand. LOL LOL

Yours truly is an impatient fangirl who in absence of a promo has her mind in an overdrive. 

Bandhu, I'm always up for being a little selective here and there, and my current selection is this. I think his smirk deserves to be dissected thoroughly. Can we do that and then get back to the cop-con-remand angle? 

Bandhu B, now that you post this pic and now that I remember drool ji's comment, my eyes are having a to and fro battle between that smirk, those eyes with a wise and cocky look in them and down to the open button. Blushing

I'll get back on this thread once I have had my fill of ghooring his ghoorjusniss. Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honeysuckle.archana.mh17PSharada

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DarkDesire12

sorry interpreting here whts happening here why people alwz so concerned abt Barun doing daily soap or not is daily soaps kind of obligation which he has to do if he not do its crime its funny people rant lot abt content of daily soaps if Barun says same people get offended daily shows do cum in sesaons which mentiond by Barun 4 yr back to open if daily shows limit to sesonsel he even said he is open to produce here his answer indicating Barun is one who maintained constiency and praticaly proved it doing Thms ,sksh kind of films now finite and web series anyways Barun every interview perceived it own way by certain people they will keep doing whole life happy for Thms and dry dreams waiting for skk

What barun said, says, will say will always be a matter of criticism because 'Kuch toh log kahengey...logon ka kaam hai kehna... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

honeysuckle.love2sarunarchana.mh17cineraria-Roshini-PSharada

the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkletoes..

Oh I love that almost smirk wala pic!!! He looks really sexy and a bit cocky too!! Love it.
So is satya's wardrobe only filled with shades of blue? I hope there I white in it too, Barun rocks that color like no otherHeart

We also had pics of him in black, but it's mostly blue. Wonder what's the interpretation of this? What does blue represent? Embarrassed

love2sarunarchana.mh17cinerariaPSharada

the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archana.mh17

B. How did we not fangirl over that PIC? We should, no? Has been a while since we saw that sexy smirk on that pretty face. I love it. Also, his hair is behaving. And, I like his wardrobe, so far. I am shallow enough a pankhi to say, that is enough to make me happy.

We are silly, overlooking important things LOL

That smirk and that face - I'm right there with you being a shallow & very very happy pankhi. 

love2sarunarchana.mh17cinerariaPSharada

Go to top