Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun's new show discussion - Thread #2 (DT Note pg. 69) (Page 33)

twinkletoes.. Groupbie
twinkletoes..
twinkletoes..

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by limoncello

Originally posted by cineraria

Originally posted by MastMalang

No offense..but how hard it is for ppl to understand what he said about daily soaps.
Daily soaps doesn't mean that he intends to one which would run for 1 or 2 years.
He might meant format. He can do a show with 100 episodes but which comes daily.. that means it would end in 3-4 months.. daily soaps can also have fixed number of episodes. 
I think he meant that only since he said he wants to do something which is in his control, no trp pressure and fixed story line which only means fixed no. of episodes
If we look at SKK, he will be shooting 26 1 hour episodes which means 52 half episodes. In daily format, it translates into around 2 -2.5 months worth of episodes.
So ppl ready to jump on his statements, hope some logical thinking helps.

Pallu behen!! So good to see you again. Big smile

Did you see the new picture Gul posted? The one where she's doing what needs to be done? LOL Sobti looks so dashing in a tux. Also the latest one from SKK where he has his smirk back. Damn it, gorgeous, gorgeous. I can't wait to have that beauty back on my TV. Day Dreaming

Also the Cannes news. Man, it's the best time to be a fan. Cool

True! Cannot wait!!!

When so many good things are happening for him, there is bound to be some negativity around. The biggest challenge for me, as a fan, is to look beyond all that and enjoy this time! After all, we have waited for so long. So thanks Ri-Ri!

Hug
Hey Limon, its always good to have a kaala teeka when so many good things are around the corner. This year promises to have a lot of Sobti for us. So its gonna get more exciting...enjoy the ride!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

honeysuckle.love2sarunlimoncelloarchana.mh17cinerariaPSharada

Mustang Groupbie
Mustang
Mustang

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Twinkletoes..
Ofcourse,no one answers without being asked. That is not the point. The point is what was the answer.
And that makes me happy that he is ok with dailies, even if finite, which was not so a couple of years ago. I would love to see him on a daily basis.
cineraria IF-Rockerz
cineraria
cineraria

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Bandhuon, can we be selective in a little more constructive direction and select the part of the interview that is more relevant to this thread? Cool

Sobti says, SKK is a thriller laced with rom-com. Me likey, I have been rooting for a certain degree of lightness and nonchalance in Satya's character. The com in rom might bring that about. So how do you think the cop and con will meet? 

I suspect the con might rob the cop or something. I suspect the cop might keep the con in remand. LOL LOL

Yours truly is an impatient fangirl who in absence of a promo has her mind in an overdrive. 

honeysuckle.amortentia15archana.mh17pree2605-Roshini-PSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archana.mh17

Mission accomplished. The thread has officially been deviated & taken completely off track. Good luck to people who come here for info. I hope you manage to find them amidst all this talk. Wonder how this kind of elaborate discussion doesn't happen when something non-controversial or nice comes out in the news for Sobti or his fans. Strange pattern.

Nah - that doesn't happen. Like I said the IPK tagline is more suited for Barun only - So everyone descends on when there is something - anything can be read into it. And all of them are armed with his zillion IVs to compare and contrast. 

Edited by psarada - 28 April 2016 at 11:52am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkletoes..honeysuckle.limoncelloarchana.mh17pree2605cineraria-Roshini-MastMalang

twinkletoes.. Groupbie
twinkletoes..
twinkletoes..

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mustang

Twinkletoes..
Ofcourse,no one answers without being asked. That is not the point. The point is what was the answer.
And that makes me happy that he is ok with dailies, even if finite, which was not so a couple of years ago. I would love to see him on a daily basis.
Well as long as you are happy! Barun always feels his day is made if he makes someone happy. He surely does that a lot for all of us

honeysuckle.love2sarunlimoncelloarchana.mh17pree2605cineraria

archana.mh17 IF-Dazzler
archana.mh17
archana.mh17

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cineraria

Bandhuon, can we be selective in a little more constructive direction and select the part of the interview that is more relevant to this thread? Cool

Sobti says, SKK is a thriller laced with rom-com. Me likey, I have been rooting for a certain degree of lightness and nonchalance in Satya's character. The com in rom might bring that about. So how do you think the cop and con will meet? 

I suspect the con might rob the cop or something. I suspect the cop might keep the con in remand. LOL LOL

Yours truly is an impatient fangirl who in absence of a promo has her mind in an overdrive. 

Or, maybe, they are old acquaintances, R. She has been his CI for a while? But they haven't had more than a few interesting exchange of words. And, then, bam, they are in each other's company more than they'd care to be for this case? All pankhi minds are in overdrive, R. Not just you.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkletoes..honeysuckle.cinerariapree2605PSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I think the IV has been dissected to as much as it can be. For further discussions suggest the avid dissectors to open up a new thread. The thread is for Barun's SKK and let's stick to it. People who come in once a while to catch up on updates will miss them among all this dissection. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkletoes..honeysuckle.limoncelloarchana.mh17cineraria

limoncello IF-Dazzler
limoncello
limoncello

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avidtvwatcher1

I meant something like that LOL the last I saw Urvashi was gloating when the engagement was announced . The writers chose to have amnesia on her track and it ended LOL so what was the exit ??

Glad to know the show is actually following a bound script with no deviation whatsoever
. It's got low TRP's and the channel is ok with it as you say , must be adamant producers . Long may this trend continue .

@ Bold:

Did you watch the show's launch video? Or Namik and Nikita's IVs, OLVs, do you follow Namik's Insta and Twitter posts (he posts daily) or gone through his snap chat Q&A he had with his fans, 3-4 Q&A with fans he has had on IG and Twitter? Yeah, didn't think so!

But if you do feel the need to go through all that just to 'not' find the proof, please do that and come back and quote me. If not, we're done here as I don't want to upset genuine fans of Barun who come here for the news of his shows and not a discussion about EDKV. 

Thank you!

@ Sharada, my bad that I am letting the topic deviate. This will be my last post. 

Edited by limoncello - 28 April 2016 at 10:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archana.mh17cinerariaPSharada

Go to top