Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun's new show discussion - Thread #2 (DT Note pg. 69) (Page 21)

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by limoncello

How does this guy, who's been missing for 4 years, is weirdly media shy have the most insane and best fandom in the world??

The amount of views and shares for Dry Dreams in INSANE!!!!

Can you imagine the kind of viewership they can anticipate for 4Lions web series? Yes, go ahead, please try!! LOL

Yup I really think the anticipation for the web series is going to be super duper high. All the 3 actors involved are big in their own rights. I just hope whatever it is that Gul and Gorky are planning is executed good - Then it will be another huge hit for everyone concerned. I can't wait to see the media frenzy when the show on air date is announced and I definitely think some channel(mostly Zee) is going to snap up this show and air it on TV. Keeping fingers crossed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

binivenugopal

Lumos_Solem Goldie
Lumos_Solem
Lumos_Solem

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

How does this guy, who's been missing for 4 years, is weirdly media shy have the most insane and best fandom in the world??

The amount of views and shares for Dry Dreams in INSANE!!!!

Can you imagine the kind of viewership they can anticipate for 4Lions web series? Yes, go ahead, please try!! LOL

Me planning a Toronto visit. Day Dreaming  if i don't make it, my cousin is anyway going to. IFFSA is huge. i am so excited.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1Arshi67PSharada

Lumos_Solem Goldie
Lumos_Solem
Lumos_Solem

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
^^^

4 years and here he is. he has the most loyal fandom ever. but such is his charm, you can't move on. however you try, you can't move on. and the moment you decide that you aren't going to wait anymore, bam. some news, a little stir and you are sucked in, forgetting everything else in the world. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DozhdikMrsSobtihoneysuckle.Arshi67PSharada

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lumos_Solem

^^^

4 years and here he is. he has the most loyal fandom ever. but such is his charm, you can't move on. however you try, you can't move on. and the moment you decide that you aren't going to wait anymore, bam. some news, a little stir and you are sucked in, forgetting everything else in the world. 

I agree. I haven't been able to move on. I tried. But I couldn't.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DozhdikLumos_SolemarnanyaArshi67PSharada

arnanya IF-Rockerz
arnanya
arnanya

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viji79

^^^

Exaclty !! once he is into the system no body else match up !! I have not been able to see a single serial continuously after having seen and enjoyed his acting and expressions ...   

karamkhDozhdikLumos_Solem

MrsSobti Senior Member
MrsSobti
MrsSobti

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnanya

Originally posted by Viji79

^^^

Exaclty !! once he is into the system no body else match up !! I have not been able to see a single serial continuously after having seen and enjoyed his acting and expressions ...

yes the way he acts and speaks, it makes me feel Dhak Dhak. His eyes and his husky voice are the most lovable, aren't they?
His husky voice, gosh! Where did he get it? It makes me insane and wanting it to hear it again and again, its like million songs to me. I watch his ivs, clips just to see him act and speak. He is so so hot. He is damn funny and cool in his every ivs. How does he manage to make me smile whenever I see him?Watching him and hearing him is more than just a treat. I am crazy about him more tham I am for Salman. His charm has that power to make everyone nuts for him. No wonder he has such a huge, loyal and crazy fan following. I don't think any other tv actor can be that famous..
Love U My Barun.
Come back soon.

DozhdikistanbulluArshika_arshi

arnanya IF-Rockerz
arnanya
arnanya

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:46am | IP Logged
I wonder why my like button is not working. I have been trying to like so many posts but cant ... 
Take it all the posts are liked guys Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharada

AKHUSHI Goldie
AKHUSHI
AKHUSHI

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:00am | IP Logged

There are so many edits by fans, I don't have the time to post them all here right now. So here are just a few! Sobti really does have the BEST fans!! LOL

Aaawww...hoe cute!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vandyt1602twinkletoes..h-arshi89PSharada

Go to top