Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun's new show discussion - Thread #2 (DT Note pg. 69) (Page 14)

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Joined: 23 October 2007
Posts: 16381

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by limoncello

Originally posted by psarada

What's this Limon? Any List ?


It's been going on in Twitter for months now! Some Top 100 Most Handsome Faces. It has the who's who from all over the world. And Sobti beat every known face in the world!!

What's amazing is, how this guy, who's been missing for nearly 4 years, is still this popular! He's got close to 900K votes!! It's insane!! Big smile

That's great - I am still amazed that Barun has that fan following even when he is not seen for the past few years. I just hope SKK comes out soon so that his popularity goes even higher. I just want things of Barun to come out with very less gap so as to make up for all the time we missed out these few years. Zee give a date for SKK and a damn promo soon.

honeysuckle. Senior Member
honeysuckle.
honeysuckle.

Joined: 11 December 2012
Posts: 434

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by limoncello

It's been going on in Twitter for months now! Some Top 100 Most Handsome Faces. It has the who's who from all over the world. And Sobti beat every known face in the world!!

What's amazing is, how this guy, who's been missing for nearly 4 years, is still this popular! He's got close to 900K votes!! It's insane!! Big smile


Yeah, but the voting is still ongoing :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharada

limoncello IF-Dazzler
limoncello
limoncello

Joined: 19 January 2013
Posts: 3173

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ch1tra

Originally posted by limoncello

It's been going on in Twitter for months now! Some Top 100 Most Handsome Faces. It has the who's who from all over the world. And Sobti beat every known face in the world!!

What's amazing is, how this guy, who's been missing for nearly 4 years, is still this popular! He's got close to 900K votes!! It's insane!! Big smile


Yeah, but the voting is still ongoing :)


Chitra, that contest's twitter handle says voting ends March 30th. So I think voting is done and Barun is #4 in votes. But votes account for only 20% I guess. They have many criterias for the remaining 80%.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharada

Lovehateyou Newbie
Lovehateyou
Lovehateyou

Joined: 27 February 2016
Posts: 1

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys for intruding but the vote is still ongoing ...that's according to tb world ,..the most beautiful faces ended not the most handsome faces ...the voting is still on please do continue...we want him on the top
honeysuckle. Senior Member
honeysuckle.
honeysuckle.

Joined: 11 December 2012
Posts: 434

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by limoncello

Originally posted by ch1tra

Originally posted by limoncello

It's been going on in Twitter for months now! Some Top 100 Most Handsome Faces. It has the who's who from all over the world. And Sobti beat every known face in the world!!

What's amazing is, how this guy, who's been missing for nearly 4 years, is still this popular! He's got close to 900K votes!! It's insane!! Big smile


Yeah, but the voting is still ongoing :)


Chitra, that contest's twitter handle says voting ends March 30th. So I think voting is done and Barun is #4 in votes. But votes account for only 20% I guess. They have many criterias for the remaining 80%.



No, March 30th is the deadline for Beautiful Faces i.e female celebrities..
But for Handsome Faces, the voting is still open.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharada

limoncello IF-Dazzler
limoncello
limoncello

Joined: 19 January 2013
Posts: 3173

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
NEW PICTURE, NEW PICTURE, NEW PICTURE!!

In blue again!! Embarrassed



The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

honeysuckle.Lumos_Solemstg1basbArshi67PSharada

basb IF-Rockerz
basb
basb

Joined: 25 December 2012
Posts: 7769

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by limoncello

NEW PICTURE, NEW PICTURE, NEW PICTURE!!

In blue again!! Embarrassed



Day Dreaming
PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Joined: 23 October 2007
Posts: 16381

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@Limon :- Thanks for the picture. Barun looks thin - Maybe this is offscreen picture. But how the hell the guy manages to lose the weight ? Someone give me that tip please. 

So looks like the shooting is going on full swing. Any idea where this picture was taken? I mean in Mumbai or Delhi?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
(Completed)Arhi SS: Beyond The Skies, thread 2, new thread link pg 147

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Fe-en-Dios   Replies: 1187   Views: 31354

Fe-en-Dios 1187 31354 27 October 2015 at 8:27am by pakpearl
New Baruns Interview 28 nov 2014

2 3 4

Author: zzoombie   Replies: 24   Views: 4913

zzoombie 24 4913 04 December 2014 at 9:54pm by sadhnasoumya
IPKKND Spamming Thread# 6 (next thread link one Page 1)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -Cutyee   Replies: 1190   Views: 24152

-Cutyee 1190 24152 27 May 2014 at 6:39am by .Leprechaun.
SPAMMNG GAME - No. of Baruns and Sanayas

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: zoobie-doobie   Replies: 138   Views: 8860

zoobie-doobie 138 8860 23 January 2014 at 6:20am by Athene
Musings on BS interview *VBs Note Pg 23* Note Pg53

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63

Author: Sultan_Of_Swing   Replies: 503   Views: 45307

Sultan_Of_Swing 503 45307 24 December 2012 at 1:59pm by -Deepzz-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index