Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun's new show discussion - Thread #2 (DT Note pg. 69) (Page 137)

Lumos_Solem Goldie
Lumos_Solem
Lumos_Solem

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by limoncello

NEWS ABOUT BARUN'S TASHKENT IV

Here's the link to view Channel MY5

he'll sing? i can't wait. how many here have seen bhph? guys if you haven't seen it yet, do watch, there's one episode where barun sings, ajab si and peelun. sanchi is busy talking and shravan shuts her up by putting his finger on her lips ever so sexily and sings. it's insanely romantic and you'll fall in love with his voice. he can sing very well if he tries. he also sang in one mm hangout. he's got an amazing voice.  

Edited by Lumos_Solem - 22 May 2016 at 11:38pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tucanadhakad_chorihoneylimestg1Ecrivain.AimmyLovesBarun-Roshini-PSharadaDhaakad

Lumos_Solem Goldie
Lumos_Solem
Lumos_Solem

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishq30

Originally posted by tucana

Originally posted by AimmyLovesBarun

HeartLOL
This looks fun LOL. I so hope we get a video of this even if it's in a different language. His expressions are so cute...

Haha yeah.. look at his expressions.. 

ROFL  ROFL   ROFL   ROFL  ROFL

there's so much happening. skit/ prank whatever this is, i want to watch it right now. barun clearly had a lot of fun.

lol, glee. LOL LOL  i 'm lovin it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tucana-Roshini-

Lumos_Solem Goldie
Lumos_Solem
Lumos_Solem

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sk62

this is hot stuff. Heart  Heart  Heart

white jacket is an unusual choice, for a sec i imagined him playing a hot doc. 

red shirt and red ink. his handwriting is readable n i love it LOL i have finally lost it LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tucanaAKHUSHIstg1AimmyLovesBarun-Roshini-

tucana Senior Member
tucana
tucana

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lumos_Solem

Originally posted by sk62

this is hot stuff. Heart  Heart  Heart

white jacket is an unusual choice, for a sec i imagined him playing a hot doc. 

red shirt and red ink. his handwriting is readable n i love it LOL i have finally lost it LOL
@bold - Haha, that's what came to my mind when I first saw him wearing the white jacket. 

I liked him in this attire the most. He is looking great in all other clothes too, but this casual look is my favourite. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakad_chori-Roshini-PSharada

AimmyLovesBarun IF-Rockerz
AimmyLovesBarun
AimmyLovesBarun

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lumos_Solem

Originally posted by limoncello

NEWS ABOUT BARUN'S TASHKENT IV

Here's the link to view Channel MY5

he'll sing? i can't wait. how many here have seen bhph? guys if you haven't seen it yet, do watch, there's one episode where barun sings, ajab si and peelun. sanchi is busy talking and shravan shuts her up by putting his finger on her lips ever so sexily and sings. it's insanely romantic and you'll fall in love with his voice. he can sing very well if he tries. he also sang in one mm hangout. he's got an amazing voice.  

Me Me Me! 
I have seen that sequence in BHPH and yeah that Bhool na Jana from MAMR promotions Day Dreaming And the video where he is singing Tu jaaney Na Heart
He has got a beautiful Voice and I bet If he ever sang a full complete Song he will Rock it! Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakad_choristg1Ecrivain.-Roshini-DhaakadPSharada

honeysuckle. Senior Member
honeysuckle.
honeysuckle.

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Read on twitter that the purple tux jacket was stitched in just one day by a designer!
He took Barun's measurements on Friday evening, aand the tux was ready by Saturday.
Wow!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ecrivain.AimmyLovesBarunPSharada-Roshini-

sk62 IF-Dazzler
sk62
sk62

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Barun's exclusive IV will air on channel MY5's show 'Non-Stop' tomorrow 24th at 7.10 pm and 25th 9am/1.30pm.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1Ecrivain.-Roshini-

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 12:59am | IP Logged
What beautiful pictures to start my day with. For once I dont mind the time zone difference because I have so many snaps of the lovely man to see up here!! Barun looks downright gorgeous in all the attires, casual, formal or the evening one, besides the traditional ones and he has aced the look. And its not just because of what he is wearing, its partly because of the confidence he is exuding in them all. If i loved him in the grey jacket and all black attire, I think he looks sexy in the evening attire as well. Also, the traditional outfit suited him a lot and he carried off all of the 'looks' really well.
I am glad he has evolved as a star from the shy guy I had seen years back. He has thoroughly enjoyed himself on this trip, chilled out with the people who loved him and was comfortable with the fan following and the attention around him.

The trip has been a win-win for both him and his fans. We got such superb set of pictures to see and also got a peep into his interactions with the fans. I havent been able to watch all the videos, I dont know why they are inaccessible, but I am looking forward to his interviews, singing and much more.

One thing what I absolutely loved about this trip was that even though it was organised for the 'celebrity and star' Barun, they have got him involved in all the activities and events on a 'personal' front too. I do hope we get to catch a glimpse of all the events held.

I wont mind if we dont have any 'news' on Mohra or the web series in the interviews to come up because watching Barun talk will make it up for me. The news can wait.

Thank you to the bunch of people who have kept this thread updated, for twitter challenged ones this thread has been a boon.

Edited by Faith-N-Hope - 23 May 2016 at 4:18am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

karamkhtwinkletoes..honeysuckle.amortentia15stg1-Roshini-PSharadaDhaakad

Go to top