Barun's new show discussion - Thread #2 (DT Note pg. 69) - Page 108

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Angels11

OK so i ve been living under a rock & crawled out of it only recently to hear that BS is making a comeback on Telly & then saw this thread. But only the # of threads & pages discussing his comeback is increasing but i dont see any actual episode on TV. So Barun deewanis can you plz plz tell me wats the latest update on the DATE?

TELLZ TELLZ PLZ PLZ!!!!!

barun 's new show mohra will be on air next month most probably on zee tv .    This increase in pages is all thankd barun 's trip to Tashkent , uzebkistan   . Alk the pictutes on previous pages r from it .   It was a fab event and barun looked fab in every cloths

OK so i ve been living under a rock & crawled out of it only recently to hear that BS is making a comeback on Telly & then saw this thread. But only the # of threads & pages discussing his comeback is increasing but i dont see any actual episode on TV. So Barun deewanis can you plz plz tell me wats the latest update on the DATE?

TELLZ TELLZ PLZ PLZ!!!!!

we havent got the date yet. its a finite series of 26 epi shooting going on in delhi. we got many pics from the set earlier. hope to get the date soon and promo too by zee tv .

TELLZ TELLZ PLZ PLZ!!!!!

let me try here :

1) Tu mera Sunday's hit premier ranked 4th no in the Cannes film festival

2) Dry dreams featured in toronto

3) Grand and super successful tashkent trip with everyone going gaga on barun , him being over whelmed with all the love he received.

4) Mohra promo can hit our screen anytime now.
Originally posted by ILoveDoremon

let me try here :

3) Grand and super successful tashkent trip with everyone going gaga on barun , him being over whelmed with all the love he received.

👏 👏    well written .
Originally posted by bloodyeyes

👏 👏    well written .

thank you thank you😃
I am trying to post pics but it not showing . Is there restriction posting something here pls help

Edited by bloodyeyes - 7 years ago

let me try here :

The perfect nut shell 😃

let me try here :

Add to the impressive list the webseries with Surbhi Jyoti as the lead opposite him and Barun plays Haider while SJ is Meera. This one is from 4 lions and will go on the floors in August, with a shooting schedule of about 45 days. And needless to say that Barun looks breathtaking and sexy as Haider, in his brand new hair cut.
Also I think Barun mentioned in one interview about another webseries post this one, along with some of his Bollywood Flicks, I think , that should be finished soon. All in all a very good year for Barun and his fandom.Edited by Faith-N-Hope - 7 years ago
this gal made a lot of us very jealous right now 
😃