Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Juhi.m

I was thinking the same! They can air it on tv as well. it surely has a lot of prospect.

I too think after the initial run maybe the show will be aired on a prime channel too. 
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pree2605

Acc to Surbhi Jyothi Barun's name in the web series is Haider

Cr twitter

So Haider-Meera, I assume a Hindu -Muslim love story. Not jumping the gun just stating my desire to see one and if it has Barun in the lead then there is nothing more I want.
And I guess the web series is about various shades of love.
I am so looking forward to this web series, of course after Mohra.
It would be a treat to watch Barun in this role.
honeysuckle. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: psarada

I too think after the initial run maybe the show will be aired on a prime channel too. 

I remember that SBS once mentioned the webseries may also air on TV.
I don't know how reliable SBS is though ๐Ÿ˜›

Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ch1tra

I remember that SBS once mentioned the webseries may also air on TV.
I don't know how reliable SBS is though ๐Ÿ˜›

SBS are not reliable mostly .I am fine even with web release of it. Nowadays medium doesn't matter. TV is not only source of entertainment now
BTW saba made interesting observation. Haider is  shahid char name in one of his films and Meera his wife in real life ๐Ÿ˜† nothing related but found it funny . love the name haider. 
Shooting will start mostly in august so I am guessing this will release mostly in year end 
Edited by iktaara - 7 years ago
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Barun in taeshkant tomorrow ๐Ÿฅณ hope to get lots of pics videos and his interview. I hope he says something about mohra and web series and yes also thms  i am sure he will enjoy and gets loads of love like in Dubai and turkey . Edited by iktaara - 7 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: iktaara

SBS are not reliable mostly .I am fine even with web release of it. Nowadays medium doesn't matter. TV is not only source of entertainment now

BTW saba made interesting observation. Haider is  shahid char name in one of his films and Meera his wife in real life ๐Ÿ˜† nothing related but found it funny . love the name haider. 
Shooting will start mostly in august so I am guessing this will release mostly in year end 

I don't think SBS is as reliable as it was earlier and my guess is that the content is really different and maybe strong for the show to be coming on a TV. That might be a reason why 4Lions are doing this for webseries as we know in TV case they will be constantly pressures to change the storyline. Maybe after the initial run if the show succeeds then a channel might pick it up and re-air it again on their networks.
PSharada thumbnail

Barun in taeshkant tomorrow ๐Ÿฅณ hope to get lots of pics videos and his interview. I hope he says something about mohra and web series and yes also thms  i am sure he will enjoy and gets loads of love like in Dubai and turkey .

Yes Sona - looking forward to Tashkent trip - I too am looking forward to his IVs and hopefully he says something about when Mohra will come on air.
BarunAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey all,

Can anyone tell me about the trend timings for Tashkent Twitter Trend (If there's any) please.

honeysuckle. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

SBS are not reliable mosttly .I am fine even with web release of it. Nowadays medium doesn't matter. TV is not only source of entertainment now

BTW saba made interesting observation. Haider is shahid char name in one of his films and Meera his wife in real life๐Ÿ˜†nothing related but found it funny . love the name haider.

Yeah, I'm also Okay with whichever medium it is. With channels developing online video portals and apps, web series are becoming more and more popular.

Me too, I love the name Haider.
His character is going to be a tough one, I guess.
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BarunAdmirer

Hey all,

Can anyone tell me about the trend timings for Tashkent Twitter Trend (If there's any) please.

Dont know if anything is planned yet but will surely will put up the details if there is any...