Users

Frequent Posters

pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Another article mentioning about Cannes

Tu Hai Mera Sunday

Video Courtesy: Love & Faith

Premiering yesterday at the gala event, this lighthearted, coming-of-age dramedy about five friends and their combined love for football was met with the kind of reception that such niche films can only dream of back home. With Cannes giving it a thumbs-up, we hope that Director Milind Dhaimade's sophomore effort gets a wide release back home.

hina11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow this is really awesome,hope it gets released soon.Happy for barun wishing him best of luck.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: pree2605

Tu Hai Mera Sunday

Premiering yesterday at the gala event, this lighthearted, coming-of-age dramedy about five friends and their combined love for football was met with the kind of reception that such niche films can only dream of back home. With Cannes giving it a thumbs-up, we hope that Director Milind Dhaimade's sophomore effort gets a wide release back home.

Awesome 👏

Thanks Pree for posting it here. 

@bold:- I so hope this happens and THMS gets wide release back home. Barun deserves this. And I am so so glad that Barun stood by his word and backed content and hopefully he will make his mark in BW as an actor with this movie. 
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
telly********* @telly*********  

#BarunSobti's fun time!

PSharada thumbnail
@Jugnibolt:- What is this ? Do we get an IV with Barun?
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

This pic of him with big movie stars is saying everything 😎
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
It's from the upcoming Uzbekistan Expo 21st May - someone came down to sign the deal with him.. 
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: psarada

@Jugnibolt:- What is this ? Do we get an IV with Barun?

No idea. Saw on Twitter. MoonBow is talking about this pic, I guess.
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: AimmyLovesBarun

This pic of him with big movie stars is saying everything 😎

This is Superb. Barun in the middle of the biggest stars of BW - That is saying it all. 
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pree2605

Tu Hai Mera Sunday

I am so glad that he is getting the kind of exposure that he deserves! A great actor and above everything else a great human being! He deserves all the success and adulation that he is getting and much more. Content driven films have been acknowledged and praised in India before.Hopefully this one does too! And I can't wait for Mohra and the web series and Also SKSH. And cherry on top is that trip to Tashkent. I just wish he replicates his look from the Dubai trip! Those were some of his best pictures⭐️