Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
^^Mohra seems to be creating a lot of buzz in the media. 
So as disclosed in some articles earlier we have Kiran helping Satya and Satya who might have set out to trace Kiran, seeks her help and turns her protector. The mystery of the white dress as seen in the earlier pictures is also solved by this piece of news. I like whatever I am reading about the show. But i hope the articles dont give away too much of the plot and take the fun of watching it on screen away. Not that the fun will be any less given that we will see Barun as a cop and he looks really nice in the outfit. 

And the last bit of the article  is obvious. The people would definitely gather to catch a glimpse of Barun. 😛
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow! In the peak holiday season, they are shooting at Chandi chowk.. I am excited about the outdoor locations and the action sequences but I don't want any spoilers :/ I directly want to see the promos and episodes.
limoncello thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
limoncello thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Dry Dreams airing in Toronto in 2 days 😃 👏

honeysuckle. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Looking great together! Can't wait to watch Satya in action and KiYa/KirYa 
tucana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I like this picture. Both Barun and Shivani are looking good. 
I wonder how many episodes they would have completed so far. With the web series starting in August, Barun is going to be super busy for the next few months. And if we get some new updates on his movies then toh Sone pe suhaaga😃
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ch1tra

Looking great together! Can't wait to watch Satya in action and KiYa/KirYa 

same they look great together. Love their costumes . I am happy that shivani seems to have equal role as barun I mean she will help the hero and not only be damsel in distress. 
And yes dry dreams and thms screening coming totally excited also barun in taeshkant trip. Hope to get good intws and pics. Its been so long to hear his voice .
Chem_ystery thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

oh my Gosh! BARUN IS LOOKING AWESOME HERE. Liking Shivani too in this pic. 👏
ILoveDoremon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutepaagal

oh my Gosh! BARUN IS LOOKING AWESOME HERE. Liking Shivani too in this pic. 👏

both are complimenting each other, i could feel the chemistry when i saw their 1st pic together which was intense where barun was pointing out a gun onto her neck.😊
Something is amiss in the pics of Barun & Shivani. I would expect the gun picture to scream chemistry and intensity, but I didn't feel it. I hope the other characters in the show have meaty roles as well, so we can have a balance and they can compliment Barun well.