Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MSA_SUD thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
When I posted in the last thread, I really hoped Richa Yamini to be the creative head of this show (being a BBC show). And I now see her in one of the shoot pictures. She never goes wrong with the chemistry of her leads. This show is going to be awesome. Looking forward to see Barun Sobti in action.

Shashank Bharadwaj was the director of Kaisi yeh yaariaan season 1 for most part and he was really good there.
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Not related to the show but till tashkent thread opens it is okay to post here i guess

Love how they are inviting barun the actor not asr.
limoncello thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MSA_SUD

When I posted in the last thread, I really hoped Richa Yamini to be the creative head of this show (being a BBC show). And I now see her in one of the shoot pictures. She never goes wrong with the chemistry of her leads. This show is going to be awesome. Looking forward to see Barun Sobti in action.

Shashank Bharadwaj was the director of Kaisi yeh yaariaan season 1 for most part and he was really good there.

Hah!!! What the heck else do we need? 👏

Thank you. I didn't know either one of them.

Now bring on the promo already! My intuition says this is gonna be one helluva great ride!! I, for one, can't wait for it!!

limoncello thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aruni.

Not related to the show but till tashkent thread opens it is okay to post here i guess

Love how they are inviting barun the actor not asr.

😆 😆 😆

You know what my first thought was? Thank god they have used one of his better pictures!!

Wayyy too much going on for him this month!

- Dry Dreams being showcased at the Toronto Film Festival on May 15th
- Tu Hai Mera Sunday market premiering at Cannes on May 16th
- Tashkent expo from May 20-22
- SKK shoot going on full swing

👏

Good things, Barun, good things!

Edited by limoncello - 7 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Limon :- Yup lot of things in store for Barun fans now. I think we should open a thread for Tashkent trip separately. 
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
uff, my head is actually spinning from the amazing onslaught of Barun news and pics we're getting, i cant keep up and i'm loving it 😆  

the more information we get about this show the more intrigued i'm becoming. i mean i'm keeping expectations in check but i'm finding it hard when we get such phadoo pics of action sequences and iv's from cast and crew. and just seeing the way they're working and keeping to a tight schedule and might even finish shooting before it airs is making me so happy 😃

and i love the new pics of Barun and Shivaani from today, got glimpses of yet another element of Satya and Kiran. she managed to look fragile and delicate in the pics and the more i see her in character the more differences i see between her in acting mode and her cute selfies - i'm really looking forward to seeing how she and Barun interact on screen  

and a huge nod of appreciation and gratitude to whoever picked out Satya's wardrobe - Barun in white is looking perrrfect! 

stg1 thumbnail

i seriously LOVE this pic 
stg1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cineraria

Oh fish I think I recognize this place! 

Also I recognize this weather condition all too well. Sandstorms, wild winds and a sky with a blanket of dust. It sucks. 

yikes, is it near u and were u one of the 2000 people kya?! 😲  i'm actually loving the outdoor sets and the atmosphere and mood even though it cant be much fun to live and work in sandstorms like this   
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: stg1

uff, my head is actually spinning from the amazing onslaught of Barun news and pics we're getting, i cant keep up and i'm loving it 😆  

the more information we get about this show the more intrigued i'm becoming. i mean i'm keeping expectations in check but i'm finding it hard when we get such phadoo pics of action sequences and iv's from cast and crew. and just seeing the way they're working and keeping to a tight schedule and might even finish shooting before it airs is making me so happy 😃

and i love the new pics of Barun and Shivaani from today, got glimpses of yet another element of Satya and Kiran. she managed to look fragile and delicate in the pics and the more i see her in character the more differences i see between her in acting mode and her cute selfies - i'm really looking forward to seeing how she and Barun interact on screen  

and a huge nod of appreciation and gratitude to whoever picked out Satya's wardrobe - Barun in white is looking perrrfect! 

Saba this is why you need to make your presence felt more often on this thread. The way you write things - Uff it is really something else altogether. Posts like yours are really needed more often on this thread. Make it a point to post more here Saba. 
Edited by psarada - 7 years ago
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: stg1

yikes, is it near u and were u one of the 2000 people kya?!😲 i'm actually loving the outdoor sets and the atmosphere and mood even though it cant be much fun to live and work in sandstorms like this   

I am sure if Ria was there she would have seeti maroed and maybe scream his name too, kyun ria? 😆