Barun's new show discussion - Thread #2 (DT Note pg. 69) - Page 59

Posted: 7 years ago
IPL ends on 29th May, as per Google. So, how many days after IPL might this go on air? Can we at least have the promo out, already! This wait is turning out to be somehow more excruciating than the waiting in the past years.Edited by archana.mh17 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by archana.mh17

IPL ends on 29th May, as per Google. So, how many days after IPL might this go on air? Can we at least have the promo out, already! This wait is turning out to be somehow more excruciating than the waiting in the past years.

If ipl ends on 29th, then the show could start airing from June. maybe it won't start immediately after or we'd have gotten the promo by now.
does anyone here know what's the general time difference between airing of promo and airing of the show?
It depends from 3weeks to a month. 
Are they waiting for neeli chatre to end? I remember in another article they said about 3months of shooting left. Not sure if they will shoot it all before airing.. 
Edited by CT_Shreya - 7 years ago
Originally posted by archana.mh17

IPL ends on 29th May, as per Google. So, how many days after IPL might this go on air? Can we at least have the promo out, already! This wait is turning out to be somehow more excruciating than the waiting in the past years.

Yea May 29th is the last telecast so may be by june mid they can start...but do they have any weekend slot now??
Any idea when is sa re ga ma ending??
I for one m liking shivani and barun pair..
Though m not so fond of this chemistry craze coz I treat barun as an actor first.. so don care much on that aspect as long as both are acting well and convincing enough..
I have liked all shivani 's pics so far.
She looks so young and cute..acting wise will have to wait and watch though..It's amazing to see barun still creating a stir even after not being in the radar for almost 4 years.

M guessing may we will get promo 
Originally posted by Lumos_Solem

this pic is everything. sigh, can we not get at least the promo now? the setting appears pristine and these two in pristine white make for a lethal combo.

idk, how people around barun manage it, maybe in reality he appears absolutely normal when he's looking at you. but shit, when i see pics like these i think if i was speaking to him and he was this keen focused look, i'd forget to talk. 😆 

So true buddy. 
Just look at him..😳
I love the way he looks at her.
Angst and all..
Moreover, shivani looks so young.. her pics are growing on me already 
Edited by ishq30 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by MoonBow.

It depends from 3weeks to a month. 
Are they waiting for neeli chatre to end? I remember in another article they said about 3months of shooting left. Not sure if they will shoot it all before airing.. 

I am thinking the channel will be giving neeli chatri's timeslot for the show but maybe they might move Neeli Chatre up the timeslot after IPL and giving the 8PM slot to Barun's show. Let's wait and watch. 
Edited by CT_Shreya - 7 years ago
I'm loving everything about the show so far❤️ 
It gonna be awesome and rocking I know! Just waiting for the promo.  can't wait to see baby after so long on TV!

He looks great in white 😳.. It's his color.. It suits his pure heart and beautiful soul.. As an angel.. 
I love this man ❤️ his talent and character are the greaest! 😊👏
Waiting for the promo eagerly.. And the show seems to be awesome😃⭐️
He deserves the best always! ❤️
Originally posted by ishq30

I for one m liking shivani and barun pair..
Though m not so fond of this chemistry craze coz I treat barun as an actor first.. so don care much on that aspect as long as both are acting well and convincing enough..
I have liked all shivani 's pics so far.
She looks so young and cute..acting wise will have to wait and watch though..It's amazing to see barun still creating a stir even after not being in the radar for almost 4 years.

M guessing may we will get promo 
mee too. Totally agree not much into this chemistry craze if two actors r convincing enough its great .its just that both should look good and so far barun shivani pics have been quite good. More imp she will be having lot of diff looks from that colourfur suits to this non glam widow look so ample opp fr her too hope she get it right :) fr barun we all know he has been convincing in every role anyway.
TFS everyone fr updating all info here. Can't wait fr it to start. Lots of barun this year :)