Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun's new show discussion - Thread #2 (DT Note pg. 69) - Page 58

Lumos_Solem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
New pics every day, new articles now and then, and those cute selfies the crew members keep posting with barun.

so many positive vibes, cheer and buzz around this show.  please be an awesome show Mohra. πŸ˜ƒ

is Mohra the final name? i like it a lot better than the previous one.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Finally I could come here in my busy schedule. Mohra means pawn more specifically a chess pawn - something that you can sacrifice for winning a chess game.  There was a old movie of Akshay Kumar, Suniel Shetty and Raveena Tandon which has the villain Naseeruddin shah uses Suniel shetty as a Mohra to eliminate his rivals. 

Somehow this title suits the show more. Looks like this will be an intrigue filled show. 
Edited by psarada - 7 years ago
Lumos_Solem thumbnail
what is this i am hearing? about 2000 people came to see the shoot for the show at night because they were excited to see barun? surprising, i thought he had only a few online fans. :P
Lumos_Solem thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: limoncello

Looks like some major drama happening in the middle of nowhere πŸ˜†

On the hunt
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mohra sounds really good!!πŸ‘πŸΌ I am glad that the shoot is going on in full speed! I have wanted to see barun in a different role and I know he is going to be awesome in his IPS avatar. Tv is boring without him!! Mohra please come fastπŸ˜†
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cineraria

Barun looks like a dream in white. That's so much his color. 

I like the way Barun and Shivani look in a frame, at least in the pics we have seen so far. Some reason to be positive about this pairing. 

Shows these days usually have more than one director and shows such as these would require more than one director. Directors, action choreographers, etc. There has to be an entire team dedicated to different parts to bring about the sum of all parts. 

Lastly, I like Mohra way better than Satya ki kiran but I had warmed up to/gotten used to SKK, whichever is the case so much that I keep saying SKK. πŸ˜† But Mohra sounds great and opens another box of speculations. Who is the pawn? πŸ€ͺ 

Thank you everyone for the updates. 

SKK sounded good but Satya ki kiranπŸ˜•πŸ˜†barun in white looks dreamy!! That pic with Tomar is β­οΈ
Lumos_Solem thumbnail

this pic is everything. sigh, can we not get at least the promo now? the setting appears pristine and these two in pristine white make for a lethal combo.

idk, how people around barun manage it, maybe in reality he appears absolutely normal when he's looking at you. but shit, when i see pics like these i think if i was speaking to him and he was this keen focused look, i'd forget to talk. πŸ˜† 
Lumos_Solem thumbnail
people who haven't read the article yet please do read it. it's a wonderful read. i especially loved how the director didn't forget to specifically mention how the crowd had gathered for they were excited to see barun. πŸ˜ƒ

i was giggling at the food part though, for the first time it's not barun talking about food. guess shivani is as much a foodie or more (if that's possible) πŸ˜†
archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This guy has been away from tv for so long. It's pretty great that 2000 people turned up at the shooting area for him. Sobti is quite memorable. Time for him to make a comeback. I miss watching him act.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: Lumos_Solem

people who haven't read the article yet please do read it. it's a wonderful read. i especially loved how the director didn't forget to specifically mention how the crowd had gathered for they were excited to see barun. πŸ˜ƒ

i was giggling at the food part though, for the first time it's not barun talking about food. guess shivani is as much a foodie or more (if that's possible) πŸ˜†

I guess all delhities are usually foodies only. I too was expecting Barun to give a byte on food but it was Shivani. πŸ˜†