Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
@arhimadz- It is all planned. The leak. Even the selfies are planned leaks. Come on. Keep up with the established facts here ji.
Sanguine.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
One more pic oops leak ðŸ˜†
Cr:Barun Sobti's Angels

Edited by arhimadz - 7 years ago
archana.mh17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsDroolKanthan

Pliss to put mature 18+ Mature  warning on thread TM for dual reasons . Thanks. Coming back after a cold shower , or two or three . And some gymming . To get rid of man han- I mean my love handles. 

Also pliss to put mature warning on script also in relevant places . Thanks.

Stha! Next time, we will wait for you.😆
I don't even know why we bother commenting when aap hum sabki Mann ki baat itni acchi tarah samjhke, you express. *hugs
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arhimadz

One more pic oops leak ðŸ˜†

Cr:Barun Sobti's Angels

Oops!! Looks like spamming is working.
I guess ppl experts in spamming can spam for the script now, might get that well ðŸ˜†
MsDroolKanthan thumbnail
Originally posted by: archana.mh17

Stha! Next time, we will wait for you.😆
I don't even know why we bother commenting when aap hum sabki Mann ki baat itni acchi tarah samjhke, you express. *hugs

Hamari dhadkanein ek hojati hain. Sobti ke pratee
limoncello thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MsDroolKanthan

Hamari dhadkanein ek hojati hain. Sobti ke pratee

Hamesha! 🤗
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: archana.mh17

There seems to be at least one person here who knows the script. Why am I being asked to spam? Also, how much should the Turkish fans spam about? Poor people are busy asking for his shows. Let them focus on that. People here can take some mercy on us & PM us the script. But I think, it will be kept a secret. Maybe, I am not considered as big a fan as them for the script to be shared with.😭

A, you are right, I was being so shell-a-fish, I just thought we could get them to get Zee to release the promos sooner. Didi misunderweared me, I don't want Turkish fans to spam for anything other than getting SKK to air on Kanal7 and perhaps a promo. ðŸ˜­  I don't want the script, the other didi already has it, so why spam? And yes you and I are not fan enough. We only drool, we don't spam or know inside information, you know like what Toyler muborak is. 
archana.mh17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cineraria

A, you are right, I was being so shell-a-fish, I just thought we could get them to get Zee to release the promos sooner. Didi misunderweared me, I don't want Turkish fans to spam for anything other than getting SKK to air on Kanal7 and perhaps a promo. ðŸ˜­  I don't want the script, the other didi already has it, so why spam? And yes you and I are not fan enough. We only drool, we don't spam or know inside information, you know like what Toyler muborak is. 

But spamming doesn't get you the results, it seems, R. Apparently, they don't air shows based on spamming alone. Learned all this on IF. Sigh. Let us see what happens.

Sanguine.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for posting this in this thread but this look ðŸ˜³
Imagine Satya with this smirk

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cineraria

🤣

I just choked on my water. Oh god!!  *wipes off teary eyes*

Love ya  all! ðŸ¤—