Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: archana.mh17

OMG! Ok. I need to calm down. But that PIC looks so good! Apparently, they have shot all police HQ scenes at a school in NCR. And, this looks official, although I haven't seen a real Police HQ insides to say whether it looks authentic. But it sure does look good. Dammit. I don't want to have sky high expectations from this even before promo release. But every PIC is taking a bite out of that resolution of mine. Also. Also. Satya has Kiran handcuffed. Where is Droolji! She is going to be so jealous. πŸ˜†

A, it seems like they are trying to shoot mostly on real locations instead of sets. I can't wait to see it, all the pics are giving good vibes for the show. If it delivers on what it's promising so far, this show will be a treat. 

Sanguine.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Comment here too pls
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/31627-barun-sobti-and-shivani-tomar-brave-the-delhi-heat.htm

Barun Sobti and Shivani Tomar brave the Delhi heat!

The actors are shooting in the capital for their show Satya Ki Kiran.

Saturday, April 30, 2016 | 10:12:53 AM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 5 Comments | Copyright: India-forums.com/tellybuzz

Recently, there were many reports of how actresses like Shiny Doshi were falling prey to the Mumbai heat. Sitting here, we can only imagine the plight of actors shooting in Delhi NCR.

Actors Barun Sobti and Shivani Tomar are currently shooting in Delhi for their show Satya Ki Kiran. The show went on floors this month and the actors are braving the heated capital literally.

Barun was quoted in Bombay Times saying that as he plays a cop in the series, he has to do a lot of running around in the heat and dust. Barun also mentioned how shooting is better in Mumbai during the summers as compared to Delhi, because Mumbai is comparitively breezy.  

The cast and crew of the show will be shooting in the capital for the next three months and have even transformed a school into their police station set. Satya Ki Kiran is a finite series of 26 episodes that will be aired on Zee TV. Starring Barun Sobti as Satya and Shivani Tomar as Kiran, it is a fast paced romantic thriller. 

Sanguine.. thumbnail

Noida school becomes Delhi police station for TV shoot

Summer in the capital is a huge turn-off for production crews and many times, shoots get postponed because of the scorching heat. But this year has been different. We had recently told you about the team of the upcoming film Ali shooting at the city's golf courses. Now, the actors of an upcoming TV show, 'Satya Ki Kiran', came to Noida to shoot at a city school.

Barun Sobti and Shivani Tomar, according to sources, will be essaying the lead roles in the romantic thriller. They shot at Panchsheel Balak Inter College in Sector 91. A source from the sets told us, "The school was converted into a police station and the scene showed Barun's character bringing Shivani to the thana after arresting her. Barun plays a Delhi Police cop in the show and Shivani will be playing a conwoman. For all the police station scenes, the cast will be shooting at the school. They will also shoot in Greater Noida for scenes showing Barun's house. The shoot went on all day. And whenever the director would say 'cut', the actors would run to their vanity vans to sit in the AC."

Barun told us, "I was quite excited when I signed this show, but now I'm realizing how demanding it's going to be. We'll be shooting in the NCR for the next three months in this heat. There is so much construction going on in the NCR, and the dust and pollution make it worse. Since I play a cop, I have to do a lot of running around in this heat and dust."

Barun belongs to Delhi, but he hasn't shot much here. "Before signing up for this show, I had just done one ad in Delhi. I have been to Noida earlier since one of my best friends stays here. We are facing some difficulties, but we are rising to the challenge and finding our way," he said, adding, "I think we need an alternative to Mumbai. Mumbai is overexposed in our films and TV shows. It's a better idea to shoot in different cities. I won't mind shooting in the NCR, but I just wish it were in winter. In Mumbai, it's windy so you don't mind the heat much, but it's pretty hot here. You can't do much about the heat. We are trying to keep ourselves hydrated."

His co-star Shivani added, "We have also shot some portions in Rishikesh and now we will be shooting in the NCR."

Sanguine.. thumbnail

They look awesome together 😳 and Barun β˜ΊοΈ
archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: the_rain

A, it seems like they are trying to shoot mostly on real locations instead of sets. I can't wait to see it, all the pics are giving good vibes for the show. If it delivers on what it's promising so far, this show will be a treat. 

Fingers & toes crossed, B!
Also, your theory might just be right. The previous pics that were possibly from a chase sequence was Satya chasing Kiran, maybe? They both look a little disheveled for sure. I am so curious to see if this is a case of chasing an old nemesis-known devil of sorts, or their first encounter. I should not be getting this excited. Tell me to get a grip.
the_rain thumbnail

Fingers & toes crossed, B!
Also, your theory might just be right. The previous pics that were possibly from a chase sequence was Satya chasing Kiran, maybe? They both look a little disheveled for sure. I am so curious to see if this is a case of chasing an old nemesis-known devil of sorts, or their first encounter. I should not be getting this excited. Tell me to get a grip.

Maybe, maybe! 

And who do you think the other woman is? Do you think she's a colleague of Satya? 

@bold: How? I can't control my own excitement πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
archana.mh17 thumbnail
@B- no idea who the other woman could be. Maybe, your guess is right. Maybe a colleague. That sounds like a real possibility.
Dammit. How do we stop going nuts?
the_rain thumbnail

@B- no idea who the other woman could be. Maybe, your guess is right. Maybe a colleague. That sounds like a real possibility.

Dammit. How do we stop going nuts?

She could be a colleague, I want to add more twist and imagine she's his senior πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You know what I think? I think he chased Kiran and arrested her, got her to the police station, and then his colleague is telling him about Kiran being an informer or something like that, or maybe even that she's going to hang around with him for his next case, hence the troubled look. πŸ˜†

archana.mh17 thumbnail
Lol, B. As much as I'd like to kiss that troubled look away, I like it.
And, a senior officer(this possibility, I love :'D) telling he is going to be spending a lot of time with Kiran? Lol. I want to see his exactt expression. Damn, I miss watching him act, do magic.
Edited by archana.mh17 - 7 years ago
the_rain thumbnail

Lol, B. As much as I'd like to kiss that troubled look away, I like it.

And, a senior officer(this possibility, I love :'D) telling he is going to be spending a lot of time with Kiran? Lol. I want to see his exactt expression. Damn, I miss watching him act, do magic.

Kiss the troubled look away?  πŸ€ͺ